Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Ying Yang ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Ying Yang 3

Author: Aya Maxwell

Pairings: 1x2

Warnings: Lemon! Language!

Disclaimers: I have nothing.. I own nothing except two cats and a pair of Nikes. o.o; This part is kind of short. ^^;



Heero stood up slowly, his eyes narrowed into slits. No one touched Duo but him.. Not one.. Not even on a mission. He watched as Shin began backing away from him, and in one quick movement he had the man pinned against the wall, one hand gripping his throat.

"He - Yui! What the hell are you doing?" Duo shouted.

He would have to be dealt with later.

"Now Yui don't lose your temper, we were only dancing." Shin said smoothly.

Heero sneered and slammed the terrorist against the wall roughly, ignoring the guns that were being pointed at him by Shin's bodyguards. "You don't touch him. Ever. Or I will kill you; I don't care how many fucking bodyguards you have."

Said bodyguards tensed and looked anxiously at their boss. Shin gave them a strained smile; "I'll handle this, leave us be."

"But sir.. " Dave started to object, but was silenced with one steely-eyed glare from his boss. The other men obediently backed off.

Shin focused his attention on the man gripping his throat. "Yui, remember what you are here for. Don't let a little incident like this ruin everything. Max and me were just dancing, nothing more. I know the two of you are in love and I would not come between that. A terrorist I am, but a home wrecker I am not." He said with a smirk.

Heero said nothing, but dropped the man unceremoniously to the floor. "Touch him again, and I will kill you." He said shortly and walked away, dragging Duo behind him.

Shin narrowed his eyes at the pair as they made their way upstairs.



______________________

Duo frowned when Heero shoved him roughly into their bedroom. He was pissed off.. Heero was really starting to irritate him with this whole possessive thing. He sincerely hoped that it was just a charade for the mission. What irritated him even more was that they had to keep up the charade in their room because it was monitored. Duo was prepared for a lecture from his lover, but he was not prepared for the fist that slammed into his face.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" The ex Wing pilot snarled.

Duo stared at his lover in shock. Out of all the things they had been through together, all of the arguments and the disagreements... Heero had never hit him like that. And Duo would be damned if he started now. "What the hell is your problem?" He exclaimed angrily.

Heero yanked him up by the hair and pinned him against the wall. Something told Duo that this wasn't an act anymore, the look of anger in Heero's eyes was very real.

"What did I tell you before we left? Do you remember what I said?" The Japanese man hissed in his ear.

Duo flinched and nodded stiffly. "You said that if I touch anyone else you would kill me."

Heero nodded and gripped the smaller man's shoulders. "Why do you do this to me? Do you like making me angry and jealous? Does it turn you on?"

Duo gaped at him in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about? We were just dancing! I was just having fun and you are acting like I fucked him or something!" He snapped angrily.

"You might as well have. That asshole was grinding his cock into your ass so hard I'm surprised that he didn't lose it right there." Heero sneered.

Duo smirked and suddenly grabbed his crotch roughly. "Something tells me that you liked the show baby." He purred as he kneaded the large bulge in Heero`s pants.

Heero's eyes darkened with lust and he growled softly. "You ever let him touch you like that again.. And I will kill you both." Then he crushed his mouth against those soft cherry colored lips.

Duo moaned under the onslaught and gave into his own passion. Although he was still angry about being hit, Heero's talented tongue was slowly driving all those unpleasant thoughts out of his mind.

"You want me?" Heero growled in his ear after they finally came up for air. The violet eyed boy moaned helplessly and nodded. "Say it!" Heero grunted as he began pulling down his lover's skintight pants. "I.. I want you!" Duo gasped finally.

"Good boy." Heero purred and pulled away long enough so that his partner could step out of the pants that were now pooled around his ankles. Duo reached out for him, but he took another step back and gave him an evil smirk. "No touching until I say so.. Tonight we do things on my terms."

"Don't we always?" Duo groaned.

"Hn. Go over to the bed and get on all fours." Heero said coolly.

As if he were in a trance, Duo obediently climbed on the bed and got into the requested position. He heard the rustle of clothes behind him and knew that Heero was getting undressed. The thought alone only made him harder and an impatient growl escaped his throat. When Heero finally got behind him, Duo licked his lips in anticipation of what would happen next. Except what he thought was going to happen... did not.

Heero smacked his ass hard.

"OW! Christ Heer - Yui what the hell did you do that for!?" Duo complained.

"You were a very naughty boy and you need to be punished." Heero said calmly, and he smacked that pert little bottom again. Duo bit his lip and whimpered as his lover continued to abuse his poor ass. It hurt like hell, but he had to admit that a little pain turned him on. Sure enough his erection only seemed to get harder.. If that was at all possible.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Heero stopped spanking him and admired his work. With a smirk he licked each muscular thigh up and down, before gently biting one rosy buttock. The Japanese man swiped his tongue across Duo's puckered entrance before swirling his tongue deep inside of it. Duo cried out helplessly when Heero reached around him and began to slowly stroke his arousal. Between that and the pressure of his tongue delving deep inside him, Duo felt like he was going insane.

".. o god.. please harder.." he wailed as Heero pumped his rigid flesh in an agonizingly slow rhythm. Heero squeezed hard and stroked the tiny slit at the head of his cock.

Then in one quick movement Heero had him on his back, and was taking his entire length deep in his mouth. Duo clutched his hair desperately, wide violet eyes threatening to roll back in his head as he thrust into that warm wet suction.

Duo's cries got louder and more frantic and finally he came deep in his lover's mouth. Heero climbed up Duo's body, and kissed him deeply.

"I love you." He whispered softly, after the smaller boy was curled around his body securely. Duo blinked at him sleepily and smiled. "I love you too.. but if you ever hit me again. I hit back."

Heero frowned, but nodded. "Understood."

_________________



Back on the first floor, Shin sat in his office watching the two boys enviously. He wished he had what they did.. that kind of hot fiery love. But he didn't so he had to settle for jerking off as he watched the two of them make love.

Through have closed lids, Shin eyed each boy. They were both so beautiful, and he knew he had seen them before.. somewhere. He couldn't hear what they had said to each other just now, but now Yui was watching his small lover sleep. Shin sighed and reached forward to shut off the monitor, but before he did something strange happened.

Yui looked directly at the 'hidden' camera and smirked. "He's mine."

Shin scowled and cut the thing off. "We'll see about that."



______________

End Part Three

TBC