Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Your Clown ❯ Your Clown ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

::giggles gleefully:: I'm soo happy at the immense amount of reviews sent in!!!

Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto ((thanks to all who reviewed))

-Tash Q.- Awww you're sucha sweetheart…haw can I resist you?? Thanks for reviewing!

-bl- Your rating meant a lot to me and gave me initiative to improve! Thank you for reviewing!

-Lrigelbbub- Thank you for reviewing…I hope you like this chapter and I'll try to stay safe….

-siti- the complete 10-10 review made me so ecstatic! Your suggestions were creative and helped me out so much! Your review was one of my favorites! Thank you so much you're too sweet! I hope these future chapters live up to your expectations…I hope this chappie makes Heero look stronger OK? lol

-Shaeric Draconis- I'm so glad that your level of enjoyment was a 10! I love Duo and Heero! They do belong together! Thanks for reviewing! ((Read all of my end note)) ^-^

-Devina- Short n sweet…I hope you like, I'll try to update as much as possible…thanks for the reviews! Oh and I'm soo sorry I made you cry love!

-Must!!- I know!!! 2x1 FOREVER lol thanks for reviewing!

-G0d3zZi3- I totally agree with you…I see Heero as a strong but loving individual…and I do plan on making Duo and that hell-bitch suffer hehe thanks for reviewing

-Reader-Lurker- I LOVE YOU…hehe your review was so sweet and gave me a smile for hours lol I agree with you and thank you for your suggestions…Your image of Heero is right I couldn't put him with Quatre and Trowa. Thank you sooo much for reviewing you don't know how much it meant to me!

-Yira- Ha you had cute and great suggestions! Thank you so much I'm so happy you reviewed. No matter what though I believe Duo and Heero always belong together. Duo needs to be punished though. I plan on having more chapters now thanks to the overwhelming response.

-Backward- Mi amore! You stick with me and I'm so grateful for that! I always look forward to every one of your reviews! Thank you and I'm so happy that you enjoy my fics! Don't worry more is to come!

-.none- Yea it was angsty… I'm glad you enjoyed it enough to review though, please keep reviewing and reading. Thank you!

-black beauty- Your review was my very first for this fic and very encouraging! Thank you so much, and I hope with the following chapters that I can keep the emotional roller coaster moving!

::sighs:: ah now that I've thanked all of you here we go! Oh and I'm sorry If I started this chapter before you reviewed I'll mention you in the next one! On with the sob-fest….

Disclaimer: Once again I'm a poor student who owns nada…

+++

Humming softly, I squeezed my eyes tightly together before opening them. I'd fallen asleep crying, again, and now the radio was playing gently through my room. The jazzy tune coaxed the honey tones to come from my throat as a strong beautiful voice announced over the tune, `All the ladies if you feel me help me sing it out.' I sat curled up on my bed, reminiscing, as the song went on.

As the woman's soothing voice rang through my ears I began to relate to her melancholic lyrics. `I can't believe I believed everything we had would last...' Those words brought back images of myself sitting alone in our bed, telling myself he would be home soon and we would be together forever.

I sat up suddenly, listening intently to each syllable playing out over the small radio. I brought my knees up to my chest and leaned my chin on them, staring out across my small bedroom, as I wrapped my arms around my legs. `Silly of me to dream of one day having your kids. Love is so blind it feels right when it's wrong.' I had to smile bitterly at that. This young woman was voicing the turmoil's that resided in my heart, and the thoughts that cursed my mind.

It had been nearly three months since that fateful night when I opened my eyes to the damning reality of my long time relationship with one, Duo Maxwell. I had dreamt about marrying him. I had dreamt about having a family with him. I had dreamt about being with him forever. I'd been living a dream; a dream that had turned into a nightmare.

My heart was still broken, I was grudging to admit, and I my physical appearance was starting to mirror my inner troubles. This woman had a soulful voice that wrapped you up in her life, and her emotions lived in the song. My eyes widened as every word matched our dead relationship. `It took me some time, but now I've moved on because I realized I've got; me, myself, and I. That's all I got; in the end that's what I found out. And it ain't no need to cry. I took a vow that from now on I'm a be my own best friend…'

My brows came down sharply in concentration. If this girl can rise up from the ashes of her past relationships to become a strong and beautiful individual, why can't I? `You don't need Duo.' Was the single thought that flowed through my head. I've got everything I need within me. I can be my own person. I've cried, but after all the rain I'll see the sun come out again.

That morning I walked steadily out of my bed, and into my bathroom. Casting chipped eyes to the mirror, I gasped. My eyes were sunken in and dark, my hair was matted and dull, my skin was sickly and callow, and my face and cheeks were hollow. I looked like death warmed over.

Frowning in disapproval, I bent over to turn on the shower. Grabbing a towel, I removed my clothing, as the room began to fog up. Stepping into the shower I looked up to my bottles of bath supplies. Botanical flowers and fruits colored the labels, and I lathered myself generously in an attempt to rid myself of the stench of self-pity.

After I'd showered I walked into my vanity. The small apartment I was renting came with the insignificant room, but know I found myself sitting in the small chair staring at my reflection. Tilting my head slightly I examined my face carefully. `I suppose I'm attractive.'

My face had become entirely too thin, since my eating habits had been less then satisfactory for the past three months, and my hair was a boring medium brown. I had large, and once expressive, deep blue eyes. The were shaped like almonds, and rimmed with thick black lashes. I had an angular face, with Asiatic features, such as high, pronounced cheekbones. I don't really like my face or my features, and if I'm to shed the skin that connects me to Duo, I need a change.

I rose out of my seat to walk into the small living room, where I landed unceremoniously on the couch, and turned on the television. The news was the same, since the end of the wars nothing happens anymore, except for occasional homicides and robberies. Breathing out loudly, I changed the channel to see an image of a bouncing nightclub with a band of attractive attendees stepping into the pulsating building.

I blinked, should I look for someone else? The thought had never crossed my mind since I'd never been with anyone other then Duo. I've been so lonely for the longest time now, even before I'd left Duo I'd been lonely, and know it was almost unbearable. Seeing my set of keys flicker from a sunray, I decided to go check my mail, at least I was leaving the apartment.

Stepping outside the fresh air felt so good, and I breathed it in deeply. Briskly jogging down the stairs I rounded the corner bumping into a strong body. Now I was weak from lack of sleep and food, and therefore I began to tumble to the ground.

That is until a pair of warm hands grabbed me by the shuolders and held me steady. Breathing out the breath I'd been holding in anticipation of my fall, my head slowly tilted up to look into the eyes of my rescuer.

+++

Okay! There we go I've finished chapter two! Oh yea and Draconis I really like the way you capitalized `God' in your review…even if it was accidental ((seriously)).

Alright Minna! Sorry for it being so short but I need your reviews to help me decide who I should choose as Heero's `Rescuer' I was hoping for another anime character but should I just come up with an original?

Here are some choices incase you can't think of any:

Inuyasha ((human form)) ^-^

Spike - Cowboy Bebop

Gene - Outlaw Star

Tenchi Muyo

Rorouni Kenshin

Darien/Mamarou - Sailor Moon

Kamui -X/1999

Karrot - Sorcerer Hunters

Any DBZ guy

Granted I can't really see Hee-chan with any other guy then Duo, MUCH LESS any of the guys above , but please send in your suggestion, and make sure he's a sweetie I don't want to put Heero in another harmful realationship…even though he IS going to be with Duo at the end…. PLEASE REVIEW THE SOONER YOU DO THE SOONER I WRITE MY FIC!!!! GIVE ME A MAN!!!!

:::cough::: oh wow I'm sorry for that outburst. Please review! ^-^

OH YEA!! I don't own Beyonce's "Me, Myself and I" ….teehee guess I forgot to mention that one…