Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Zutto ❯ Zutto ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, so people just won't share!

A/N for those of you who don't know, `Zutto' is Japanese for `forever'.

Zutto

Wufei's POV

You hold me, touch me, kiss me.

I lay, safe in your embrace, feeling your arms around me, trembling at your touch, accepting your kisses.

Remembrance is painful.

You left me lonely, the only way I reach you, through my sweet dreams; tainted with the fact they aren't real and never again will be.

You aren't coming back, and I can't come to you, yet.

I will one day, for now, I am needed for this war. The only way we can be together for now, is through the joining of our love rested deep in our hearts.

I'm lost. My soul crushed, my body bleeding from the mind, crying from the heart. Memories, taunt me, only a reminded of the person I can no longer caress.

Tears form and fall slowly down my pale cheek, leaving trails, the only mark I have caused by you on my body. We were only enemies to the eye of the public.

We were only complete when we were divided. Thinking of each other. Spending time together was too much of a danger. Reassurance of love came from few emails or letters. Time spent together was priceless, too risky to make noise, never could I relax knowing of the consequences if we were ever caught together. Too precious too spend on words anyway, just thoughts, savouring time so short.

Never once did I speak the words `I love you.' I do. You know I do, but I wanted to tell you.

I imagined times after conflict, a time you and I could properly become one. Those thoughts are gone, replaced with future thoughts of solitude and grief.

I never had the change to say goodbye. I couldn't anyway, my lips will never form those words to you, you'll always be somewhere goodbyes would only last for some time not forever. I'll one day find you. Again. I hope. It took me long enough the first time and even then it was you who found me, opening your heart you told me every thing I'd been feeling for you, but aimed at me. You knew I may decline you and you sacrificed everything the war needed you for, for the small exchange of love.

Tears fall more rapidly from my eyes dampening your clothes I hold so close to my broken heart.

I wish for you next to me once more, I know I'm wishing for the impossible, wishes are what dreams are made of, dreams of you is the only dreams I have.

The only place you reside is my memory, you will always dwell there, I won't go a day without a reminiscence of you and I together.

Rain drips from the murky skies, steadily growing heavier, rain pours from the clods, tears pour from my eyes, splashing on the words carefully printed across your headstone. I read through the final line once again before turning away;

One day, we shall meet again.

Goodbye, just for now Treize, not forever. I love you, forever.

Owari.

Review please.

~~ Sunny Dragoness ~~