Gungrave Fan Fiction ❯ inyasha vs. beyond the grave ❯ the only chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"beyond the grave vs. inuyasha"
-by seth rogers
*feudal japan*
"come hurry up inyasha"yells kagome a highschhol girl that was transported to feudal japan one day through her familys well.
"will u slow down already yur gonna get hurt!"yells inuyasha."no i wooooooooo!!!!"yells kagome as she falls into a well.
''KAGOME!!!"yells inyasha as he watches kagome fall deeper into the well he jumps in the well to try to save her but it turns out they will have much more trouble than just a fall down a well.

meanwile in a post apocaliptic would were the gornment is controled by evil bastards[not much has changed] a lone man brandon heat who now goes by the name of beyong the grave is walking through his childhood neighbor hood trying to recover his past he is followed by mika asagi a young girl taken in by dr.t ,a man trying to rebuild brandon's body,after her mother is killed."brandon were are you going?!''she yells.he glances back at her and continues walking.she doesnt get the hint and continues walking towards him ''brandon were are u go whaa?wh-who are you ?"she stares at at a young girl with long black hair and a green school girl uniform .behind her she see a man with dog ears dressed in red with a katana on his side"who the hell are you?!"yells mika."well umm its kinda a funny..."will u shut up kagome" inuyasha interups" lets just jump back down the well and..." as they turn to go back down the well it completely caves in leaving them without a exit back to their own time."damn well it look like we are gonna be here for a wile""says inuyasha.he look over and sees brandon and mika staring at him"what the hell are u looking at?"brandon does nothing but stare at inuyasha.""i said what the hell are u looking at?!"brandon stares.mika steps back and falls on a rock and appears to be unconcius.""oh god is she ok?"asks kagome."allright you freak lets go!"inuyasha removes the legendary sword of destuction ,the tetsugia.""AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"he makes a leaping attack at brandon but brandon without flinching removes the cerberus and blocks the tetsugias blow with only the barrel of the gun.inuyasha land on his feet and stares blankly at the gun"wha-what the hell is that thing?"brandon turns and faces inuyasha and kagome."kagome do u sense a shard of the jewl on him anywere?"asks inyasha."inyasha ,he dosent need one,he has a gun."inuyasha looks at kagome still watching brandon."what the hells a 'gun'?" "its a weapon that shoots a metal..."a bullet wizes bye kagomes head she look over to see mika pointing a revolver at her head."i dont know who you are but ill be damned if you hurt brandon!"she fires another shot and hits kagome between the eyes she stumbles backwards and fulles onto what was left of the well."KAGOME!"inyasha jumps down to see if kagome is ok."kagome can you hear me?kagome!KAGOME!!!!!!!" Inuyasha leaps into the air lounging at mika "you bastard!!!!!!"he is caught mid air by a bullet delivered from brandon.inyasha falls to the ground he stumbles back up and digs his claws in the bullet wound in his stomach "you won't get away with what you did to kagome,BLADES OF BLOOD!!!"as the red blades fly throught the air brandon dilivers another shot to inyasha this time in the neck.the blades decapitate mika .brandon dosent even wince at the sight of the body of mika.inuyasha stands back up barely able to move ."i dont know who the fuck you are but you are not getting away with killing kagome!!!!!!!"inyasha leaps into the air once more ."blades of blood!!!!!"the blades wiz by once again one hits a crumble wall causeing a terrible amout of dust and debries .a single shot rings out.the dust settle and only on of the two men are left standing,brandon heat.brandon walk over the the body of inuyasha ,looks him in the face .inuyasha still clinging to life let out his final words"you-you ...."one final shot rings out around what once was a neighbor hood.inuyash lets his final breath out and his eyes roll back into his skull.brandon puts his gun back in the holster and continues walking.