Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ All That Clanks ❯ The Ham Bots ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

All That Clanks

Chapter 4: The Ham Bots

(Alice is walking down a corridor)

Alice: Where is Spat? If master finds out that he is not here…….

(Spat enters via the window)

Spat: I'm back……now if I can just sneak back to bed……..Hi Alice………

Alice: Where the heck have you been, Spat?

Spat: None of your business, dear sister. Pfpft! I am going to see Panda.

Alice: He's busy at the moment. I'm sure he doesn't want to be disturbed.

Spat: What do you mean "he's busy", pfpft?

Alice: I mean he is BUSY. I know you want him to rebuild your stupid Haminator 3000, but his is busy with his hambots.

Spat: Pfpt? Hambots?

Alice: Robot hamsters, they're everywhere! Panda is building loads and loads of them!

(A Hambot walks up to them)

Hambot #25: Dark Circle members- Alice and Spat found…bzzt….preparing transmission……

(A Panel on the hambots chest slides open revealing a T.V screen. Panda's face appears on the screen)

Panda: "Greetings, Alice and Spat, I need to see if my hambot special functions work…….

Spat: You mean this piece of junk, Pfpft?

Panda: "yes, I need to see if its functions work…….Hambot #25, sleep gas!"

Hambot #25: Sleep gas activated..bzzt.

(The Hambot opens his mouth, releasing gas)

Alice: Hey. What the……..

(Alice and Spat fall asleep)

Panda: "perfect, Hambot #25, return to me."

Hambot #25: Yes, master Panda…….bzzt

(The Hambot spins around and heads back down the corridor, leaving Alice and Spat sleeping on the floor. It enters a dark room. Panda is standing with a remote control in his paws. Loads of white eyes are shinning in the darkness)

Panda: It's time to test my hambots skills to the max……….

(Panda claps his paws. The lights come on. The room is filled with 100 hambots)

Panda: Go my mechanical servants, seek and destroy the Ham-Hams!

Hambots: At once, Master Panda…..bzzt….

(Meanwhile, outside the clubhouse)

Boss: We must rescue Panda from the Dark Circle before it's too late!

Howdy: How do you know it's not too late already? I bet Panda's brainwashed by now!

Dexter: You're so naïve, Howdy. Panda is smart enough to stay away from the Dark Circle!

Maxwell: I think Howdy is right! There is a very good chance that Panda is brainwashed!

Bijou: I am getting sick of zis brainwashing! Why can't they leave us alone?

Dexter: I am growing tired of it as well……so far, Sparkle, Stan and even Harmony have fallen victim to brainwashing and……Hey, where is Sparkle?

Cappy: I haven't seen her. I hope she is ok.

(Elsewhere, Sparkle is walking towards the clubhouse)

Sparkle: Hmm..that's funny, it's awfully quiet here.

(A rustle is heard in the bush)

Sparkle: Huh? Who's there?

(100's of Hambots surround Sparkle, Panda shortly emerges from the shadows)

Panda: Ahh, Sparkle, what a pleasure to see you.

Sparkle: Panda?! Oh my god, what did the Dark Circle do to you?

TO BE CONTIUED……………