Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Boss and Bijou's Reconcile ❯ Boss goes undercover the ham ham conference search is on!! ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I hope you enjoy this and that the next chapter may be awhile I'm in and out of writer's block faster than you can say toungetwister 44 times fast (Smiles)

Chapter 15 Boss goes under cover the ham-ham Conference search is on!!

Boss stumbled around the large building most of the not knowing where to turn next.

Boss: I think no I know I'm lost. How do you find your way around here?

Boss aimlessly wanders the halls until he reached a large wooden door. It was so big it almost touched the ceiling.

Boss: I hope I found it.

Boss opened the door to find a giant restaurant and juice bar. Hamsters from all over Paris were there eating, drinking, and dancing the night away. Then a rugged yet refined ham-girl walked up to Boss and in a sweet sultry voice said-

Sondra: Hey there tough guy, can I buy you a drink?

Boss just stood there not knowing what to say as no girl has ever been this straightforward with him before. But he tried to collect himself, he knew he shouldn't for he was on a mission but decided to be more casual.

"Sure. Boss said in calm cool voice."

They walk over to the bar and pull up a double stool sitting beside each other.

Sondra: Yo, bartender some service.

A stern somewhat stubby hamster appeared from the back room holding a rag and glass the usual attire except for the russet fur and caring eyes.

Bartender: What'll it be?

Sondra: I'll have the sunflower sprit malt, you?

Boss: I think I'll have the Walnut ale.

Bartender: Coming right up.

The bartender put on his usual show a spritz of this, a shake of that, it's all in the presentation and taste of course. He swished a full glass at the girl then another at Boss. He passed them some straws and sipped away

Sondra: By the way I'm Sondra you must be new in town.

Boss: Is it that obvious?

Sondra: Well yeah I saw you wandering around the entrance completely clueless but hey I was the same when I first started coming here.

Boss just chuckled lightly and sipped his drink blushing of embarrassment the whole time.

Sondra: Oh don't sweat it gets easier trust me so what's your name?

Boss still felt embarrassed and a bit pissed off so he just sipped his drink without saying a word.

Sondra: Are you ok?

(Grumpily)

Boss: If you mean by embarrassing me in front a crowded room then I'm just peachy.

Sondra: Well I'm sorry but I was just trying to be upbeat.

Boss just gave her a cold look and continued sipping his drink.

Sondra: Ok that's it!

Sondra grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him around until his helmet fell off.

Sondra: Look I'm sorry for what I said but why do you have to be so cold? I just wanted to make friends and you blow me off you won't even tell me your name!

Now I'm not letting you go until you tell me your name!

An awkward silence was around the two.

Boss: It's Boss, okay.

(Thinking)

Sondra: Is this guy for real? It would explain his proud demeanor.

Sondra let loose her grip on Boss and picked up his hat. As brushed off the dust and shined it up she said-

Sondra: All right then now that were on a first name basis is there anything I can help you with?

Sondra shined it as good as new and put it back on his head. Boss sat down again and began sipping his drink.

Boss: (Sips) well there's someone I'm looking for. She lives somewhere on river sine or something.

The two talk for awhile as Boss explains about his little excursions through the city.

Sondra: So you came miles away from home to reunite your girlfriend's friend?

Boss: Yeah except the girlfriend part.

Sondra: Really? From the way you talked about her all blush-like I thought you were and item.

Boss: Were just friends but were very close. Anyway Sondra do you know how to get to the river sine?

Sondra: You finally used my name about time but anyhow I can't help you there but I know someone who can. Come with me!

She leads Boss to door that enters a hallway, leaving the restaurant behind they travel through a somewhat tunnel hallway until they reach another door.

Sondra: This is the café were one of my friends come to dine. I'm sure he can help you find who you're looking for.

Sondra opened the wooden door to reveal an old vintage looking café relevant to a Victorian French style. Boss stood there for awhile getting a little weak kneed that after the days that went by Sondra

Sondra: Come on don't be shy.

She led Boss by the hand through the tables up to the diner table. The two pull up a stool next to a hamster with rugged candy brown fur, coal black eyes that in a glimmering sun they give off a beautiful tint of blue, and a palatable appetite.

Then the chef and waiter cam out from the storage closet with an order pad in his paw and a smile in his face.

Mr. Urona: What'll it be Rami?

Rami: I'll have the organic veggie curry with a side of potato sticks, a glass of milk in a frosty glass, and box of mini Belgium waffles to go.

Mr. Urona wrote down the order on his note as he always did and since there were few customers tonight it was a breeze as aposed to the busy Saturdays and holidays.

Mr. Urona: No problem and what about you two?

Boss: Just some cashews please.

Sondra: I'll just have a sweet red apple.

Mr. Urona went back to the storeroom and washed and polished a big sweet red apple, then took a scoop and scooped up some cashews from a barrel and put then went into the kitchen and lightly roasted them in the roaster.

He then put them in a brown paper bag lined with wax paper. He went back into the diner counter/table and served them there orders.

Sondra took a big bite from her apple she always loved how this café always had the best apples.

Sondra: Oh great thanks Mr. Urona. Ah krump, krump, krump this is so good.

Boss munched on the cashews with delight he found them quite tasty. It was hard to find them back home so this was a treat for him.

Boss: Krump, krump, krump so are you Sondra's friend, Rami is it?

Rami: Yes I am and you are?

Sondra: Rami this is my new friend Boss, Boss this is my friend Rami.

Rami: It's nice to meet you.

Sondra: My friend Rami lives in a small town on the river sine, if anyone would know it'd be him.

Rami: That's right I come to the city as much as I can so I can visit with my friends and relatives

Sondra: Well go ahead ask him.

Rami: Ask me what?

Boss: Well I'm searching for my friend's friend and I think she lives in some village or town on the river sine.

Rami: What's her name?

Boss: It's Henrietta.

Rami: Hmm, that name is familiar. I remember my mother making friends with this woman who moved to our village 2 years ago. It might be her.

Boss: How do I get to your village? I have to find her!

Rami: I can show you the way but I must warn you it's not easy to get there for hams who aren't familiar to the area.

Boss: I'll risk it just show me the way.

So after they finished eating Rami took Boss and Sondra outside to his scooter.

Rami: This is our mode of transportation for the next few hours.

Sondra: It looks just as sharp if not more so then when you bought it.

Boss: It looks a little small though.

Rami: Well my car would have been an easier fit but I didn't plan on two passengers.

Boss: Sorry.

Rami: Never mind that were on a mission so hop in!

Boss helps Sondra in then gets in himself. They fasten the seat belt and put some helmets on. Boss wore it over his hat for double protection.

Rami: Is everybody ready?

Boss and Sondra both nodded so Rami turned the key the engine started, he squeezed the accelerator and they rode off into the night.

They drove for a few hours, Boss and Sondra sharing the passenger's thingy. Rami was concentrating on the road ahead, he knew exactly how to navigate as he drove between home and the city loads of times.

They soon reach a dock where fishermen usually hang out and over by the dock was a canoe and paddle. Rami stops near patch of grass not far from the dock and everyone removes there safety gear and walk towards the dock where a stream flows from the dock and heads down to the river sine.

Rami: All we have to do is take that canoe up the stream and it will lead to the river sine, Then all we have to do is turn right then take a left the fork between mini streams and were in Soroto Village.

Boss: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Rami: Only one problem though with are combined weight on that canoe it will take all of tonight and all day tomorrow to get there.

Sondra: In that case Boss you go on without us.

Boss: Sondra.

Sondra: Don't worry we'll be fine you need to get there more than us. Rami you can stay at my place tonight. Just remember after you get there to send the canoe back down and will meet you at the post office ok?

Boss wasn't sure about Sondra's plan until Rami nodded a reply.

Boss: All right then I'll go on ahead you two be careful ok?

Sondra and Rami nodded and Boss jumped in the canoe and began rowing away. Rami and Sondra race to the dock and wave.

Rami: Don't forget to turn right then left!

Sondra: Remember to meet us at the post office!

"I will! Exclaimed Boss about a mile away as he rowed closer to Soroto Village and Henrietta."

What adventures await Boss now and what of Bijou and the others? How will this turn out keep reading to find out!

Preview of next chapter

Hamtaro: Hey everyone Hamtaro here!

(Smiles)

T.W: And T.W!

Hamtaro: While the hams and I search for more of Bijou's friends, Boss continues his journey to Soroto with a strong determination and will.

Boss: That's right I have a goal and I will accomplish it!

T.W: Just be careful and makes as many friends as you can you never know what new friends can show us.

Next time on the Hamtaro generation special Boss and Bijou's reconcile; Open your heart Bijou! Boss begins his journey along the river sine.

Hamtaro and T.W: You don't to miss it!

I hope you enjoyed it please review!!!!!!