Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ The Mysterious Convay Boss, Jullianno appears ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 10

The Mysterious Convay Boss, Jullianno appears

The ham hams reach the old fortress and land.

Fi: Where here.

They get off Fi and begin to look around.

Hamtaro: I don't see anything but pillars.

He walks forward and he smacks on something invisible and falls.

Bijou: Are you okay Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: Ow! That hurts.

Pashmina: Hold on. *goes nearby Hamtaro* Reveal!

A wave of energy leaves from Pashmina and a mirror is shown.

Hamtaro: That must've been what I ran into. I couldn't see it. But how did you make it visible?

Onaka: She must've gotten the ability to choose the Illusionist class. They can use special magic, and reveal secret places. It's a rare class to get when starting the game and they are ridiculously powerful.

Hamtaro: Wow.

Pashmina: And Penelope's one too.

Penelope: Okwee!

She does Reveal too. More mirrors appear.

Hamtaro: Wow.

Panda: I got the Gadgetteer. I can use special powers that do great things with machines, like I could heal everyone or the enemy.

Boss: Couldn't the other side be bad?

Ivit: Don't worry. It won't help bosses.

Stan: Well I forgot to mention that what I did back there wasn't from a pop star. It was from my Samba skills baby!

Onaka: They can use musical instruments that can do many things just by playing a song with the instrument.

Stan: Yeah!

Hakeru: Well you don't wanna hear this ham sing.

Stan: Hey!

T.W: Is this a team or a debate, can we have a dull roar please!

Hamtaro: If there are mirrors around us we can't get through.

Boss: On the contrary. I just learned that my Shadow Crash can actually destroy barriers like this one. Even the magical ones, watch. *he goes to the mirror, raises Black Diamond Axe* Shadow Crash! *hits the mirror which turns all black and shatters* Ha! Not bad huh?

Hamtaro: Um Boss. *shows him and Ham hams flying on Fi* You didn't have to do that. We could've just flown over.

Boss anime falls seeing them.

Boss: So much for no credit.

Back inside the dungeon. Raishiuko and the others are trapped inside the dungeon.

Raishiuko: I wonder what sort of dungeon this is anyway?

Nike checks his map.

Nike: This is Convay Dungeon.

Black Mage: Hold on. Isn't this place the one dungeon where it's hard to beat due to a boss that was supposed to be where we were?

Nike: Uhh.

Haidae: Yeah. I think it is. I've seen a few mission requests about this one.

Osimaru: Let's hope we don't run into it then.

Raishiuko: Where do you think it is? Check the map for it.

Nike: Can't. The map's all disrupted for some reason. Won't bring up the map properly.

Raishiuko: Then I guess we won't know where until we stumble onto it.

Necromancer: Maybe I can help. I can sense monsters for up to a mile.

Nike: Go right ahead dude.

The Necromancer closes his eyes and holds his head. Then he opens them.

Necromancer: It's coming from the rear. And fast.

Nike: Then we better get out of here!

They start running. And from a monitor the mysterious man watches.

???: He, heh heh. Go ahead and run. There's no where to run and no way to win.

The gang hits a dead end.

Nike: The door's locked.

Osimaru: How will we get out?

Then the mysterious hamster that the ham-hams met appears.

???: Just stay where you are and I'll get you out. Teleportation!

They all disappear.

???: What?! Errr...Jullianno.

Now with the ham hams on the other side of the mirror they find a door.

Hamtaro: Let's go.

They open it up and enter. They go down a stairway and open the door on the other side.

Hamtaro: Where are we now?

T.W.: Hmm. *checks map* Convay Dungeon.

Fi: Hmm, either I'm missing something or I can't sense Osimaru or the others, like they're not here.

Oxnard: What? But you said they were here!

Fi: I can't be sure. Something's disrupting my mind telepathy.

Boss: And I think I know what it is. Look!

A giant spider with the symbol of death appears

.

MSU: Uraqnid

Level: 4

Type: Unknown

T.W.: Must be the boss.

Onaka: I heard about this monster. It's one of the hardest boss's in the game. It can spit poison with a toxic flow.

Hakeru: And it's way too strong. Let's just flee.

The door closes and locks.

Stan: That's not cool.

Uraqnid is posed to strike.

Back with Raishiuko and the others, they are teleported at Raishiuko's digital home.

Raishiuko: Where are we?

???: We are at your house.

They look down at the silver hamster.

???: Do not be alarmed. I have just saved you.

Nike: Hey. Aren't you too little to be playing this kid.

???: For your information I happen to be older than I appear, or am I?.

Nike laughs.

???: My name is Jullianno. And you are all in grave danger.

Raishiuko: From what?

Jullianno: Well....

Back with the ham hams.... they are fighting Uraqnid. They are doing different card combos but nothing seems to be working.

Maxwell: Nothing's working. And I can't even do a thing since I have no magic.

Howdy: Well don't just stand there! Do something then.

Maxwell: I don't have anything but these cards with a question mark. This is what Blue Mages get you know.

Howdy: Well slash it or something! See what it does!

Maxwell begins slashing when Uraqnid uses Poison Flow on him. Maxwell finishes slashing when being hit.

Hamtaro: Maxwell!

After a few seconds another Poison Flow comes from the goo left from Uraqnid and hitting him. He starts to burn.

Sandy: Maxwell? Did you do that?

Maxwell: I don't know. When I slashed the card and got struck I just felt like I mastered a new move.

Onaka: Blue Mages have the ability to learn monster moves. You have to slash the card the moment or during the time you are struck by an attack from a monster. If a Beast-Tamer like Howdy controls monsters with healing power and you slashed the card while being healed you can learn it.

Howdy: Well stand back! 'Cause this tamer says Yee ha!

He strikes his whip at Uraqnid but nothing happens.

Ivit: But you can't control bosses.

Howdy: Oh fiddle sticks.

Dexter: Perhaps you should let someone like me do a little something.

Howdy: What are you gonna do?

Dexter: Time Warp!

A clock appears above Uraqnid and it spins.

Onaka: The Time Mage's ability, Time Warp. A clock is placed above the enemy, and depending on what the roulette lands on, determines how many years the monster will age.

Ivit: Good thing monsters don't have this.

The roulette slows down and lands on the 10K years.

Onaka: And that's the highest and best one!

A dimensional warp circle surrounds Uraqnid, and a beam rises from it. After a few moments Uraqnid becomes nothing more than a lifeless body. It falls.

C.R.A.P-C-: Group level up!

Hamtaro's C.R.A.P-C-: Level 25!

Boss's C.R.A.P-C-: Level 29!

T.W's C.R.A.P-C-: Level 26!

Dexter's C.R.A.P-C-: Level 28

Everyone else's hits level 22. With the group level up, Hamtaro is 26, Boss is 30, T.W. is 27, Dexter at 29 and the rest are 23.

Dexter's C.R.A.P-C-: New technique mastered! Mystical Space Typhoon!

Howdy just has his mouth to the floor.

Dexter: Now. What was it you were saying?

Howdy: Just, forget it.

Fi: My mind is no longer corrupted.

Hamtaro: That's great!

Fi then closes his eyes to see in his mind where Osimaru and the others went to.

(Opens them again)

Fi: *uses mind* I don't sense them here. They have moved to a new location.

Oxnard: To where? Come on tell me!

Fi: They are at Raishiuko's house. Which is located on a hill just above Murasha town.

Hamtaro: Then we better hurry on down there.

Why is the mysterious man after Raishiuko and the others Perfect Digital Cards? Why has Jullianno saved them? What's going on here? Why is everything messed up? Find out next time.