Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams goning online! Enter the world ❯ Catch a flight to San Francisco, the journey online continues ( Chapter 28 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 28

Catch a flight to San Francisco, the journey online continues

Much time had gone by in the real world as T.W and Hamtaro were floating in the air on their way to someone they hope will get them to San Francisco.

Hamtaro: We should be there shortly.

T.W: I just hope he's there and can help us.

Meanwhile back in the Digital life world Raishiuko and the others had made it down the mountain and were in the heart of Higumi city. A bustling community of players and interactive activities, as they walked through the metropolis they noticed an open field up ahead.

They quickly make haste they find an enormous airship.

Raishiuko: Wow, it's huge.

Haruki: I've read about these on the message boards, they were just added to the game. They can take you anywhere in the game world and it's said they can take you to some worlds that are only available by airships.

Voice: Yes and this will help us greatly if we act fast.

Everyone looked around and then saw it was Jullianno from atop a telephone pole and jumped down-

Nike: What do you mean?

Jullianno: Well we can get to a place called Rhinestone island, there we can go to the access tower where you can access the real world from anywhere in the world and can put a lock down on Lancor's computer and sneak into the main operation room and protect the system from his further viruses and programs. I've just made a great anti-virus program to keep Lancor from logging back in and then our guys outside can stop him from his domain.

Raishiuko: Sounds like a plan to me, let's go for it!

Meanwhile in the real world T.W and Hamtaro reached Usatokou Airport where Asura was waiting for new passengers, as they took of in his H-7 Rouroni they explained the whole story and it was off to America they went.

Asura: Well that's some wild tale, almost as wild as some of my adventures. It'll be at least an hour to get to San Francisco but then after that where do you have to go?

T.W: Oh I knew we forgot something, hey wait a minute. Do you have some kind of thing that has access to someone's living information?

Asura: I sure do, check the laptop beside you. It can access just about anyone you like.

T.W quickly logs in and uses its special search option to check Lancor's name in the Digital life member search.

T.W: Ok I've got it; he's in the Scarab apartment complex in downtown San Francisco.

Asura: I know just where that is; we'll be the in just under 12 minutes after we hit San Francisco.

So as the plane drifts closer to America, Hamtaro can't help but feel nervous of the possible danger to come. Meanwhile in the Digital life world our friends have made it to Rhinestone Island and quickly make a beeline to the access tower and sneak there way inside.

Meanwhile in the Digital life world

Our friends have made it to Rhinestone Island and quickly make a beeline tithe access tower and sneak there way inside.

Everyone sneaks past some people and make it to a room where they control the logging capabilities of the players. Jullianno looks up the player database and finds Lancor's.

Howdy: Level 500? Dang!

Jullianno presses a few keys and a sign that says Banned appears over his profile.

Jullianno: There. Now he can't enter the game. He is officially banned.

Nike: But for how long is what I'm worried about it.

Jullianno: Don't worry. My new program will make it so he can't do anything to the game. He won't be able to get in once it's installed. And even if he does somehow, he can't stop the other defense systems of my program. Now come on.

They all follow Jullianno. They sneak around the place. When no one was looking, they go to an elevator and press a button. Then Pashmina sees a shadow.

Pashmina: Hurry up! Someone's coming.

The elevator reaches the floor they're on and they get in quickly. The door closes just as a guard comes by, inside the elevator...

Jullianno: The main control room is on the top floor.

Raishiuko presses the button with the number 50 on it. They ride the elevator up to the top floor. Two guards stand by the doors. The door opens and they look inside. No one is there. Then Jullianno drops some container and it explodes.

It knocks out the two guards and everyone drops from the ceiling of the elevator and continue. Inch by inch they continue to sneak by. Then they find a hallway that leads to the Main Control room. But it's guarded.

Boss: Now what?

Jullianno looks up and sees an air vent. Later everyone is traveling inside the air vents.

Jullianno: Be quiet now. We can't let them know we're here.

They keep going. As they pass an opening above the guards, Penelope gets dust in her nose. She tries to stop it, but she sneezes. The guards don't notice.

Pashmina: Shh.

They keep going, now in the next room, an air vent opening breaks through and everyone jumps from it.

Jullianno: This is it.

He goes up to the main computer and begins to hit some keys.

Computer: Password?

He types up 2938459 on the screen.

Computer: Password approved.

Now the monitor has many complex things on the screen.

Jullianno: Now we go to the Program's list.

He opens the Program's list. Then he clicks on the Add Program icon.

Jullianno: Floppy please?

Nike gives him the floppy disk with the program he made. Jullianno inserts it into some drive. Then a question on screen asks if he would like to add program?

He clicks yes and a loading bar appears on screen. Then Penelope gets the urge to sneeze again and she tries to hold it, and then sneezes a big one-Then the door opens and the guards look inside. But there is no one. They close the door and investigate the computer. Then Raishiuko and Nike drop down from the ceiling and knock them out.

Raishiuko: Sorry, had to do it.

Everyone comes out from hiding.

Jullianno: Okay. Let's make sure the program is loaded.

The bar reaches full.

Computer: Download complete! Program BA Black added to mainframe!

Everyone cheers.

Jullianno: Excellent.

Bijou: This means Lancor can't return?

Jullianno: Hopefully. This program was specially designed to keep Lancor and any Black Alliance activity out of the game. Now we just got to wait for Hamtaro and T.W to come back with news.

Raishiuko: I hope they're okay.

Meanwhile...the H-7 reaches the top of the apartment building of where Lancor lives.

Asura: Here we are guys. Everyone off!

Hamtaro and T.W jump off the plane and float using T.W's umbrella.

Hamtaro: Thanks again Asura!

Asura: Thanks. Good luck now!

The H-7 takes off and flies away. Hamtaro and T.W land on the roof.

T.W: Now we got to get inside.

Hamtaro: So which room is he in?

T.W: According to what I found on Asura's laptop, he lives just below us, about 3 floors down from this spot. All we have to do is find a way down and we can get inside.

Hamtaro: *gulp* How are we going to get inside his room? What if his room window is locked up and we can't get in?

T.W: Actually, his window is open. Look!

He shows Hamtaro the open window.

Hamtaro: Oh I see. *looks at ground* *gulp* I'm now worried about falling.

T.W: Well we'll think of something. We have to get down there somehow. We could use my umbrella again. But I don't know if any wind will move us away from window.

Hamtaro: So what now?

They look around and find a rope. Later Hamtaro is hanging by some rope as he slowly goes down thanks to T.W, who holds the rope and loosely lets it go slightly so Hamtaro can go down.

T.W: Just don't look down and you'll be fine!

Hamtaro: Okay.

He's really nervous.

Hamtaro: *he looks down* (Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down.)

Then T.W slips a bit and the rope falls down a lot. T.W manages to grab it but now Hamtaro is below the window he's supposed to be at.

Hamtaro: (Don't look down.) *he opens his eyes and sees the ground, he freaks out badly* Ahh! Pull me up! Pull me up!

T.W: Hang on man! I'm trying!

He tries to pull the rope up. But he slips again and the rope goes down again.

Hamtaro is scared stiff. T.W is hanging by a foot on the edge. He pulls himself up and starts pulling again. He pulls and pulls and gets Hamtaro to the window ledge. He gets on it.

Hamtaro: Phew. *looks inside* There's no one here.

T.W: Tie that up to somewhere and I'll come down!

Hamtaro ties the rope to a lamp that's next to the window on a table. T.W slides down the rope and gets inside.

T.W: He's not home, must be out somewhere.

Hamtaro: Hey look! His computer!

They see the computer on a table nearby.

Hamtaro: Let's go to it!

They scurry down the table and across the floor. They climb the table.

T.W: Heh, nice place.

They get to the computer.

Hamtaro: This is it.

T.W: Jackpot. He already has his Virus Programs ready.

Hamtaro: The ones we have to get rid of.

T.W: *takes out a piece of paper* Jullianno told us to delete all the programs and empty the Recycling Bin that all deleted information goes to. Hamtaro, stand watch at the window and watch and see if Lancor is coming. You should see him come in. If he does, tell me so we can hurry and get out.

Hamtaro: Okay.

He goes back to the window and starts watch.

T.W: Okay. Let's get to work.

He starts to move the mouse with his paws and selects stuff. Then he hits the Delete key on the keyboard and a Virus program is destroyed.

T.W: One down, and so many to go.

As he gets rid of programs, he eventually finds a program that is not related to the viruses. A man in a chair is shown on the monitor when T.W clicked the icon.

T.W: Hey Hamtaro! Check this out! Listen to this.

He turns up the volume as the man on chair begins to speak.

Man: Greetings player! Welcome, to Digital Life! I am William Japlex, creator and president of Digital Life. Here in this game, you control your own character in a world that I, and many others like the soon to be like them, have created a world where anything can happen. Here in this game, you can do anything that only those can imagine. You can fight monsters, complete missions, make friends with people over the world, it's just so much for you to see and experience.

*while we hear him talk, everyone at the Access tower are fighting BA people because they got into the tower to stop them* this game has been inspired by many people's ideas of creating a universe full of magic and wonder. We have put in secrets that only certain few can access. *Raishiuko blasts a few out the window* I can assure that such secrets can lead to many good things.

Like the ability to summon powerful spirits to defeat your enemies, change into newer classes that go beyond the originals, and discover secret worlds.

*Boss and Bijou combine their magic to take out more enemies* our game world is more of a community game. Where players can interact with each other and learn more about each other. We hope that people get into the fun of the game, and realize that everyone can experience the magic and wonder.

*more fighting, only Nike takes out more enemies* for you see. Many of the NPCs in our game are based of old forgotten legends, reborn into the real world today. The mystical creatures were designed to make players discover more than what they see. They can see the beauty and the full feeling of these creatures in full graphic animation. Our technology is so advanced, it renders beauty itself. *Jullianno fights too* and

Soon, our game will become the most spectacular game, you can imagine. I hope you enjoy the game. Please play the game to your hearts content. Thank you for watching this.

It goes off.

Hamtaro: Wow. That's amazing.

T.W: Sure is. Now back to work.

He continues deleting stuff. Hamtaro keeps watch. After a bit, Hamtaro sees Lancor walking toward the apartment.

Hamtaro: T.W! Hurry up with those deletions! He's coming!

Lancor goes inside the building.

T.W: I better hurry.

Lancor goes inside the elevator on the bottom floor. He presses a button for the

32nd floor and the elevator door close up.

Hamtaro: Hurry T!

T.W: I'm hurrying!

Lancor reaches his floor and is going for his room. Hamtaro peeks from under the door and sees him walking this way. He pops back in.

Hamtaro: Hurry!

T.W: I know!

He presses one icon, and then scrolls down and hits the last icon. All icons are highlighted at once. He hits the delete key.

T.W: Almost there.

He goes to the recycling bin and goes for the Empty bin option inside. He

Succeeds and all the virus programs are deleted.

T.W: Success! Now let's go!

They head for the window to climb the rope. T.W goes up first, and just when

Hamtaro gets on the rope, Lancor comes in-

Hamtaro: Uh oh.

He runs up. Lancor looks out the window and sees nothing up the rope. Then he goes to the window. He finds all his viruses deleted.

Lancor: Hmm...Not bad. You chased me all the way out here just to stop my viruses. Well I always keep a few safe from harm. *he takes out a floppy disk and inserts it into the Disk drive. Five virus programs are shown* I've nearly begun to fight.

Meanwhile...back at the access tower...Everyone is panting in the room with many BA men knocked out and junk. Then finally guards come in *where were they?* in

Large numbers and surround them.

Guard: Stay where you are!

Raishiuko: Uh oh. We're in trouble.

After a bit while the men take the BA men away.

Guard: Stay. Someone wants to talk to you.

Everyone forms two lines by the door. Then the man who T.W saw on Lancor's computer appears and walks to them.

Jullianno: Ah. William Japlex.

Nike: You know him?

Jullianno: Yes. He's my boss.

Everyone else gasps.

William: That is true. I am William Japlex, founder and owner of Digital Life. I've came here to thank you for taking on the BA members, though you didn't have to sneak around here. You had my hamster here. You could have just walked in through the front door and anywhere.

Then they all (except Jullianno) anime fall-

Boss: You mean we could've just walked around instead of traveling through air vents!?

Jullianno: Hey. Not my fault. I didn't think anyone would still let anyone in with me.

William: Well anyway. Thank you again. Hopefully this is the last of Lancor for good.

Raishiuko: Excuse me sir. But by chance did Lancor once work for you?

William: *he makes a grim hmm* Yes. He used to work for us. He was one of our top programmers and sound designer and developed our physics engine.

Nike: What made it so he'd turn evil?

William was about to respond when....

Maria: Mr. Japlex!

Maria in her Ninja suit appears.

Bijou: Maria!

Maria: Mr. Japlex. I found out of some BA activity down at Rhinestone Temple.

William: What is it?

Maria: Apparently some strange cloaked players with amazingly high levels are attacking anyone who entered the temple. I don't know why they want the temple, but it could be a reason why BA is there.

William: Hmm...There's still BA activity. *to others* Listen up. As founder of the game, I have a request for you.

Raishiuko: What's that?

William: Go to the Rhinestone Temple for us and find out what's going on. If you can do that, we'll greatly reward you for your efforts, especially for what you did in the Access Tower.

Raishiuko: You can count on us!

William: Hmm. Good luck then.

Outside, Fi and AD are waiting for them. Everyone gets out of the tower.

Osimaru: Okay guys! We need your help to get to Rhinestone Temple on Rhinestone Island!

Fi: Then hop on us everyone.

AD: Hurry now. My wings can't lie like this forever you know.

Everyone gets on and they take off. Then Maria jumps very high and onto Fi, where Boss and Bijou are on.

Bijou: Maria? You're coming too.

Maria: Of course. I need to take a shot at those guys. *changes subject* so…. You two dated yet.

B+B make a look at each other with a sweat drop. Fi and AD fly far.

Eventually Fi and AD reach a beautiful tropical island. With palm trees, sandy beaches and...Well you know what I mean. So then they fly to the temple at the top of the highest hill, the Rhinestone Temple. Everyone, including Fi and AD, enter the temple. They find a huge hall inside.

Raishiuko: Wow. The room is beautiful. Like a large church.

Maxwell: Is this a temple, or a church?

Cappy: Amazing.

They see some kind of shadow above some statue.

Raishiuko: What's that?

The shadow moves and evil eyes are shown.

Nike: It's one of those cloaked guys!

The door shuts behind them. The shadow jumps in front of them.

Cloak: Hm hm hm. I see you showed up. I can't believe you did that.

Boss: Okay listen up! Whoever you are, we're here to stop you.

Maria: I am a member of the Elite Game Warrants *was it that?*. I am here to kick you out of the game. Now where are your minions?

Cloak: Hm. There aren't any minions.

Maria: What? But my reports told me...

Cloak: You're kind right. But sadly mistaken. All those cloaked players, are me.

Maria: You?

Cloak: Yes. I have a power that many have tried to master. Watch!

She focuses and an aura surrounds her. Then two duplicates appear. Then more appear.

Maria: The Multiplication tactic!

Cloak: Yes. You see, if one of me isn't enough, why not have many!? My level is nearly 200! But with my own afterimages, I can multiply that level to as many as I like. You thought that when the players told you there were many cloaked people like myself, they instead were fighting just me. Only more.

Maria: Then...Why are you here?

Cloak: Hm. I am a part of the Black Alliance!

Raishiuko: I might have known.

Cloak: You see, there's something in this temple my master needs. Something to get back Iris from you.

Maria: Iris? Us?

Cloak: Yes. Some bizarre incident happened and Lancor was acting strange. He wants to fix this by having me come in. He knew that he wouldn't be able to log back in for some time. So he asked me to come here. When the one with the spirit of Iris comes, he can use him to bring the spirit out and have it for his own.

Jullianno: Hate to disappoint you, but we made it so Lancor can never come back. We made a special banning on his player. He can't log in anymore.

Cloak: Hm hm hm. Fools. Don't you know that not even a simple ban can keep him away? He can come anytime, and not even a ban can stop him.

Everyone wonders.

Cloak: You see. He did used to work for the company of this game. He got kicked out because he wasn't getting the recognition he deserved. He spoke out to the board for more recognition and more money and fired him soon after. But not before he inserted a special virus program hidden in the main computer mainframe. In the future where he'd be his own self in the game, the virus makes it so that even a ban can't keep him out of the game… At least for a few hours-

Maria: So that means...

Cloak: Yes! There's nothing you can do to stop him! He shall come and destroy you all! Ah ha ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha ha!

Howdy: Oh yeah? Well take this lady! Oh Wormy!

The Core Worm from last chapter appears.

Cloak: Hmm... You've got a Core Worm I see.

Howdy: Yep, pretty impressive eh?

Cloak: Not really. Let's see how you trained it.

She goes after the worm as it goes for her. Howdy is on Wormy.

Howdy: Yee haa!

The lady takes out a dagger and throws it at Wormy, it misses.

Howdy: Wormy! Wrap her up like a taco!

Wormy wraps the lady with its tail.

Howdy: Now for the fun!

He slides down the worm and starts hitting the women with his whip. Soon everyone else begins to attack her while she's caught in Wormy's hold. Then somehow she makes a large blast which sends them all flying toward the walls.

Wormy retreats back under ground.

Cloak: Cheap act, but not good enough.

She creates more of her selves and begins the assault. First she takes out Howdy for the wormy attack. The others try to attack her, but she dodges them all and takes down Pashmina, Penelope, Dexter, Maxwell, Stan, Sandy...and Cappy!

Eventually there was Hakeru, Bijou, Raishiuko, Osimaru, Fi, AD, Haruki, Boss, Maria and Jullianno that were left.

Haruki: Let's take them down.

Osimaru: Fi! AD! Ready!

They nod. Osimaru combines her bracelet with Haruki's Staff and a beam of light hits them. They fuse into the Arcadian Beast again.

Cloak: What the?

The Arcadian Beast spreads its mighty wings and light waves go all around. They only hit evil so it passes through his friends. But it hits all of the afterimages of the women. She gets hit eventually and falls to the ground.

Cloak: That's it. I'm going tougher on you now!

She powers up by chanting some short spell. Then she goes out and attacks everyone.

Bijou: Slow down!

She casts a spell that makes the lady slow down a lot.

Cloak: Err...

Hakeru: Now hold still...

She aims and fires a bullet from her magic pistol. It hits the women and she falls at normal speed again.

Raishiuko: Okay lady. Time to eat saber power.

She slashes a card and her Lighthawk Saber becomes more powerful. It changes into the Silverhawk Saber, which is a bit bigger but the blade and hold of the

Sword is made of silver and blue velvet. His sword glows for attack.

Raishiuko: Silver Hawk slash!

She slashes a mighty wave of sword energy. It hits the cloaked lady and she loses the fight.

Cloak: Amazing....I didn't think that girl had so much power.

Boss: Okay lady! Why don't you surrender to us! You can't win!

Cloak: Humph. Maybe for now. But next time I'll be victorious. *she takes out some staff* for now let me tell you something. My name is Shiella. And I joined

The Black Alliance for revenge, against someone that I truly hate.

She raises her staff and a blinding light is shown. When it disappears, Shiella was gone.

Later everyone who was out cold wakes up.

Howdy: Ouchichi, my head.

The Arcadian Beast defuses back to normal.

Maria: Well that was weird. What did she mean by revenge?

Jullianno: Who is she after then? If it's all for revenge? Hmm...I'm going back to my boss and give him the news. He should give you your reward via C.R.A.P-C-. In the meantime, you try to find out more about the Black Alliance's plan in here.

Maria: Okay then.

Raishiuko: Good luck.

He leaves and everyone else continues further into the temple.

Meanwhile...in the real world...T.W and Hamtaro are floating down to the ground on T.W's umbrella.

T.W: Well that should be it. We saved the game from the viruses.

Hamtaro: Yeah. But do you think it'll stop Lancor?

T.W: I hope so. I really do.

Meanwhile back in the game our friends trek deeper into the temple and see an abandoned elevator shaft; with the help of Fi and AD they fly up to a deserted floor which was an old research lab.

Maria: Let's see if we could find any clues-

As they look around Osimaru was the first to find something.

Osimaru: Hey over here everyone.

Everyone quickly comes over.

Fi: What is it?

Osimaru: I found this newspaper article and you won't believe who's on the cover page.

They look to see it was Shiella-

Raishiuko: That's who we just met, let's see what this says.

She quickly skims through this and becomes even more steamed.

Hakeru: What is it?

Raishiuko: According to this she used to be a level designer for this game and from the looks of this picture she worked directly with Lancor.

Pashmina: It also says she left the company because she wasn't being paid enough and quit abruptly after Lancor had.

Hakeru: What really burns me up is that Hamtaro and T.W went through all that for nothing, he'll just come back again!

She slammed her fist on an old desk and it broke to pieces, Bijou went over and concealed her.

Bijou: It'll be all right Hakeru; we'll just have to find another way.

Just then there was a massive rumbling-

Haruki: What's going on?

AD: An earthquake.

Raishiuko: An earthquake in a game, what next?!

Then in a flash of light everyone disappears, then in a flash re-appears in what looks like a large prison cell. The human players are chained to the wall, the ham players are all trapped in a tight cage and AD and Fi were strangled in rope.

Then in front of their cell was Shiella.

Shiella: Well it looks like I win now.

Raishiuko: How'd you do this?!

Shiella: Simple, before I was chanting a spell. Really it was a virus that I was chanting that in 19 minutes an earthquake would hit wherever you were and send you to this prison in our secret base. Only Lancor and myself know the location so don't expect anyone to bail you out.

Maria: We'll find a way out of this and stop you!

Shiella just laughed not giving much thought to what they said, it was at this time Fi attempted to read Shiella's mind to get the information on how to escape-

Shiella: You'll be trapped here until Lancor returns to decide your fate. But I will say this, you've come the closest to bring us at our needs and I admire you for trying. Who knows the big guy might think you'd be great agents for us.

Raishiuko: That'll never happen!

(Snickers)

Shiella: Well suit yourself; I'll see ya when I see ya. I've got work to catch up on.

As she leaves Fi gets the last bit of information he needs.

Bijou: What are we going to do, if no one knows where we are how are the guys going find us?

Fi: I've got a plan.

Everyone turns to him-

Fi: Remember what T.W said about this game before?

Everyone thought hard and we flashback to a moment and chapter 22-

Raishiuko: Even though he saved me I can't leave Onaka behind. He's been with me since I started this whole adventure. I can't forget him.

Osimaru: I feel the same way about Ivit; we've got to free them.

T.W: Especially since they could be more alive then we may realize.

Raishiuko: What do you mean?

T.W: I believe that most of the people who aren't from the real world are in fact real themselves. The fairy guides, the café operators. I feel there as real as we are.

Raishiuko: How is that possible?

T.W: Well think about it, most games like this you can't feel the grass on your feet, or feel full after eating virtual food, or touch items and flowers so sensitively.

Osimaru: He's right, in fact it's like our bodies as well as our minds entered the game.

T.W: I believe when this game was created it might've have somehow become a real place itself somehow.

The flashback ends there-

Fi: I've been thinking about this for some time and I think I know a plan to get us out of here.

Osimaru: How's that?

Fi: First if AD can break free of those ropes with his fire breath, he can free us and then melt the bars.

AD: I could break free of the ropes but those bars are too reinforced to melt through in time.

Fi: Not if we do it together.

So AD breaks free of the ropes and uses his fire breath to release Fi-

Fi: Now we can melt the bars together.

So they combine their fire breath on 2 of the bars and they melt in seconds, but before they could escape the bars rebuilt themselves.

Fi: Well that's a challenge.

Osimaru: I guess they thought of everything.

Fi: Not quite, my plan can still work, your fairy guides could fit through the bars.

Then Onaka popped out from Raishiuko's bag-

Onaka: Yep I can slip out and find the key.

Raishiuko: So that's where you've been, are you sure you can?

Onaka: You saved me and Ivit so I'm returning the favor.

Raishiuko: Thanks.

Then he quickly zipped out and flew down the hall-

Fi: Once we get freed I'll head for the nearest window and you can head for a small computer lab on the right. Once inside you'll be safe until my return.

Osimaru: Where will you go?

Fi: I must keep that secret in case someone is watching from somewhere.

Hakeru: Well I've got a plan to so could you -

Fi: Sure, stand back-

He shot a tiny enough flame to melt the cage bars and not his friends and they all hop out glad to move around again. Hakeru used her C.R.A.P-C to send an e-mail-

AD: Who's the mail for?

Hakeru: T.W, I know when us hams log out at least our C.R.A.P-C's come back with us so I figure I can let him know our situation.

Fi: Good show Hakeru, this works with my plan brilliantly.

Just then Fi came back with the key and used it to open the door-

Fi: Ok now follow me.

Everyone quickly and quietly follows him to the computer room door-

Fi: You get in here and you'll be safe.

Hakeru: What about you?

Fi: I have to contact your friends from the outside, and it's risky but we have no choice.

Hakeru: I'm coming with you, I feel I need to go with you.

Bijou: Me too.

Boss: But Bijou.

Bijou: They're our friends and their counting on us, if you don't want to come then fine.

She and Hakeru quickly hop on Fi's back-

Fi: We hope to be back soon, get inside hurry!

They quickly get inside as Fi races off, Boss hesitated to get inside and quickly races after them.

Meanwhile back in the real world T.W received Hakeru's e-mail and he and Hamtaro quickly make their way to a library's rooftop-

Hamtaro: So why are we here again?

T.W: Hakeru said she'd meet us here, somehow.

Back in the game Fi was running at top speed ready to take off-

Fi: Hold on!

Then Boss came running up beside them-

Boss: Wait! Don't go yet!

Hakeru: Here, take my paw!

With a giant leap he latches onto Hakeru and pulls him up-

Bijou: I thought you wanted to stay behind?

Boss: Hey, a guy can change his mind.

Fi: Here comes the window, I'm breaking through!

Then like a quickly shot Fi burst through the window, glass shards flying and sparkling, the girls screaming and Boss pleading not to get cut. Luckily no one gets hurt and Fi speeds up even more-

Hakeru: Where are we going Fi?

Fi: Back to your world.

Bijou: But how can you come back with us?

Fi: I don't know but I'm going to try, now grasp onto my feathers and log out.

Boss: Ok, but don't hold me responsible for what happens.

As they log out they do so in a dazzling light show in the sky and all was white-

As they looked around they saw they were back in their world-

Boss: Where back, though-

They looked down carefully to see Fi had actually crossed over with them-

Boss: I don't believe, T was right-

Then we zoom out to see Fi in all his glory.

Fi: I was praying his theory was correct and now nothing's the same.

Meanwhile back the BA base Shiella returns to find everyone escapes and sends an e-mail to her superior-

Back in the real world in Lancor's apartment-

(To the computer)

Lancor: What?! They escaped?!

He was talking to Shiella through a video transmission.

(On the monitor)

Shiella: I don't know how, but I know they've locked themselves in a computer room that's heavily secured.

Lancor: Well I can fix that.

He types in an odd thread and puts his virus disk in his computer-

Lancor: Jullianno's program may have stopped me from accessing the system but not my own base. I've activated a time bomb that in 5 hours there character data will be deleted.

He laughs manically as the timer starts counting down.

That's it for now