Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams in Wonderland ❯ Maxwell Deceived ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ham-Hams inWonderland

Chapter 1: Maxwell Deceived

(it's another dull day at the Dark Circle, The Dark Circle members are playing a game of snap, while Alice is getting her beauty sleep)
Morph: Snap! I win again!

Bulky: That's because you cheated ever time!

Morph: What? Are you accusing me of cheating? I never cheat!

Shadow: Don't you think we should play a more adult card game like Poker?

Bulky: Good idea, Shadow. I am getting tired of Morph cheating on kiddie games!

(Shadow gets up and walks out of the room, where she meets Warham)

Shadow: You still here, Warham? I thought Master send you to get Maxwell ages ago)

Warham: Oh, I know. I am going right now…….I just was sleeping….

(Warham floats past Shadow and down the corridor)

Shadow: Sometimes I don't get her……

(Elsewhere, near the clubhouse, Maxwell is kneeling down by Sandy's grave)

Maxwell: Why? Why did she have to leave me?

Voice from behind Maxwell: Terrible loss, wasn't she?

(Maxwell gets and swirls around to face… Warham)

Maxwell: Heke? Harmony……..what happened to you?

Warham: Do not say that name in front on me, again!

Maxwell: Harmony, What's wrong with you? And what's with you attitude?

(Warham whips out her staff of Hamchi and points it at Maxwell)

Warham: I said DO NOT SAY THAT NAME IN FRONT OF ME!!!!

(Hypnotic waves come out of the staff and hit Maxwell)

Maxwell: *Eyes go half open* ……………..

Warham: That shut you up. Now, follow me.

(Maxwell follows Warham back to the Dark Circle castle. Inside, Warham and Maxwell pass Alice's room. Alice comes out of her room rubbing her eyes)

Alice: *Yawn* So…..you finally went and got Maxwell?

Warham: Yes, I did. Master was getting inpatient…now if you excuse me, I don't want to make him even more Inpatient…..

(Warham and Maxwell walk past Alice, as Alice gives a hug yawn and goes back into her room. Warham Approached the huge double doors to ???? room and knocks)

????: Enter…….

(Warham enters the room)

Warham: I have brought you Maxwell as you requested sire.

????: You have done well, Warham. Now release your control over Maxwell and leave.

Warham: Very well.

(Warham release her control over Maxwell and leaves the room, shutting the door behind her)

Maxwell: Heke? Where am I?

????: Greetings, Maxwell……..

Maxwell: Who are you and why have you brought me here?

????: I am the great and powerful leader of the Dark Circle! And I want to give you someone back you lost….

Maxwell: Someone I lost………..?

(Maxwell starts having flashbacks of Sandy's death)

????: Hm……?

Maxwell: You……you can bring back Sandy….?

????: Yes, I have great power, Great enough to break though to the world of the dead and bring back a lost life. Are you interested?

Maxwell: I'm listening…..

TO BE CONTINUED…