Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams in Wonderland ❯ Wonderland ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ham-Hams In Wonderland3: Wonderland


(Maxwell has arrived back at the Dark Circle castle. He is greeted by Alice)
Maxwell: Greetings, Alice. I trust you had a good "Beauty" sleep?
Alice: *Yawn* It was going fine until Morph came into my room complaining that Maxwell had gone nuts and hurt him! rubs her eyes and heads towards Shadows room and knocks on her door)
Alice: That's odd. She is not here.
Maxwell: Perhaps she has gone for a walk
Alice: But her door is unlocked! She couldn't have done out So, how did it go?
Maxwell: It went all according to plan! All the Ham-Hams are trapped inside the magic book! HAHHAHA!
Alice: Really? All of them?
Maxwell: Well, I didn't see Sparkle. I haven't seen her for awhile.
Alice: Sparkle? Oh yes, her! I shouldn't worry about her. Anyway, where is this book?
Maxwell: Well, It'sDARN! I must have left it back at the clubhouse! Ah, well it doesn't matter..Alice's eyes go half open and the Dark Circle symbol appears on her forehead)
Alice: (½ her voice, ½ ???? voice) Maxwell
Maxwell: Heke? Alice?!
Alice: (Half her voice, Half ???? voice) It is me, your master! I took control over Alice's mind and body because she was the closest too you. How could you be so foolish?! Leaving the book back at the clubhouse! GET IT, NOW!
Maxwell: Right away, master! runs out of the castle. The Dark Circle symbol disappears from Alice's forehead, and her eyes shoot open)
Alice: So, where is the book..Maxwell? Sparkle is walking towards the clubhouse)
Sparkle: I'm late again! This Ham-Ham thing is getting ridiculous for a girl like me! arrives at the clubhouse, to find it empty)
Sparkle: No one is here! I bet they went off to fight the Dark Circle! *sigh* sits down; her eyes catch the magical book)
Sparkle: Heke? What's this? picks up the magic book)
Sparkle: Must be one of Maxwell's books. Very strange of him to leave it laying like this.*Reads the title* "Alice in Wonderland"! Gggrrr.just hearing the name Alicecalm down, Sparkle.*sigh* Well, since there is nothing else to do I guess I'll just read this bookopens the book and starts reading)
Sparkle: "It's a beautiful day in Wonderland. The birds are singing, the flowers have all grown a knee high and on top on a tall grassy hill. Little hamsters are waking up" Hamsters, eh?
Pashmina: *Yawn* Hm? Where am i? Penelope? who is lying beside Pashmina wakes up)
Penelope: *Yawn* Ookwee?
Pashmina: I'm glad you are ok. Maxwell went a little crazy back thereothers Hams wake up)
Dexter: Hm? I don't remember falling asleep outside.
Bijou: Where is Maxwell?
Oxnard: Maybe he ran away thinking we're dead.
Hamtaro: *wakes up* that's the last time I eat a rotten sunflower seed.huh, why are we outside? the Ham-Hams look around at their new surroundings, a shadowdy figure is gazing at them from behind a tree)

To Be Continued.