Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams in Wonderland ❯ Down The Rabbit Hole ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ham-Hams in Wonderland

Chapter 7: Down the rabbit hole

(The Cheshire cat chuckles, all of a sudden, Bijou hears a voice)

Voice: I'm late! Oh my, I'm late!

(Dexter runs past Bijou in a bunny costume)

Bijou: Hello there!

Dexter: Uh? Hi…..oh, so late!

Bijou: Vhat are you late for, Mr. Rabbit?

Dexter: I'm late! I'm late for a very important date! No time to talk, I must dash!

(Dexter runs into a rabbit hole)

Bijou: Wait for me!
(Bijou follows Dexter into the rabbit hole. She chases him through a long endless tunnel)
Dexter: *Is heard from deep inside* I'm late! Oh, dear, so late!

(All of a sudden a hole opens up and Bijou drops down it)

Bijou: WAHHHH!!

(Bijou is falling down what seems like a bottomless hole)

Bijou: WAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

(Bijou lands on pillow, she is in a small room with a table and two doors)

Bijou: Ouch! Vhere am I this time?

(Bijou walks up to the table. On the table are two sunflower seeds, both with labels strapped to them. One says "Big", the other, "Small")

Bijou: I am so hungry!
(Bijou picks up the Sunflower seed which says "big")

Bijou: Maybe just a little nibble….krumb, krumb….*eats the seed* That is much better….huh?

(All of a sudden, Bijou grows to a great size)

Bijou: Everything has got smaller! Or maybe I just got bigger!

(Meanwhile, somewhere else in Wonderland, Sparkle is walking around a forest)

Sparkle: What is this place? Where did that creep Maxwell go?

Shadow: He is at the Dark Circle castle where he belongs, and you are in Wonderland!

Sparkle: I know that voice!

(Sparkle turns around and see's Shadow)

Sparkle: YOU! You turned Maxwell evil, didn't you?!

Shadow: No, I didn't. My master, the leader of the Dark Circle did. But, that's enough talk for now!

(Shadow takes out the staff of Hamchi and points it at Sparkle)

Sparkle: What is that?!

Shadow: It's the staff of Hamchi! The beloved weapon of ours!

Sparkle: What does it do? Kill hamsters no doubt!

Shadow: *Chuckles* You want to know what it does? Allow me to show you!

(Hypnotic waves come out of the staff and hit Sparkle. Sparkle's eyes go half open)

Sparkle: …………

Shadow: You are under my control, Sparkle! I'm going to make you think you're character in this book! Can you guess which one? It will suit you just fine! Hahahahhahaha!

(Elsewhere, Bijou is now small, smaller than usual)

Bijou: Zhis is getting scary. I am getting out of here! I am now small enough to fit through one of those little doors.

(Bijou runs to the right hand door, opens it, and goes through. She now finds herself back outside, a big long table is seen. Sitting at the table is a hamster with a top hat and Dexter)

Bijou: It is Mr. Rabbit! It looks like he is `aving a tea party!

(Bijou moves closer to the table, the hamster with the top hat on is none other than Howdy)

Howdy: Howdy! Care to join my tea party?

To Be Continued….