Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Ham-Hams in Wonderland ❯ The Queen Of Hearts ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ham-Hams in Wonderland

Chapter 9: The Queen of Hearts

Bijou: Maybe I should go…mother must be worried about me. Besides I might get in zhe queens way.

(Bijou is about to walk away, when she hears the sound of large trumpets that makes her jump)

Voice: Make way for the queen!

(In the distance are 100 hamsters, each with a playing card on their front and back, they are carrying a huge throne. Sitting on the throne is a female hamster wearing a crown and a gown and has a sceptre in one paw and a cigarette-holder in the other)

Bijou: Iz that the queen? She looks zo pretty!

(Bijou gazes in wonder at the queen, as they get nearer, the queen spots Bijou)

Queen: Halt! I said Halt, servants!

(The hamsters carrying the throne stop walking, the queen jumps down off her throne and walks up to Bijou, behind her are five of her servants, who are Hamtaro, Boss, Stan, Oxnard and Cappy)

Bijou: Um……Hi?

Queen: HI?! That is no way to address a queen!

Bijou: I'm so sorry! *bows* greetings your royal highness.

Queen: That's more like it.

(The queen richly blows two smoke rings into the air. If you haven't guessed it, the queen is Sparkle!)

Bijou: Um, are you queen of zis land?

(Sparkle doesn't answer, but click her paw. Hamtaro runs up to them and opens up a parchment)

Hamtaro: *ahem* "Introducing the beautiful, smart and fairest queen of all the land, the one, the only, Queen of Hearts!"

(Sparkle puts on a big "I'm the most important person in the world" smile)

Bijou: Heke, Queen of Hearts?!

(Meanwhile, back at the Dark Circle castle)

Spat: Pfpft! has master brought back that Sandy hamster for Maxwell yet?

Alice: Of course not! Spat, do you honestly think Master will bring back Sandy?! If you do you are more of a fool than Maxwell!

Morph: HA! Even I am not stupid enough to fall for that!

(Maxwell is hiding behind the corner)

Maxwell: *Thinking* they are right! How could I fall for such a stupid trick? Don't worry, Ham-Hams, I will make it up to all of you.

(Maxwell sneaks off to the right)

Morph: Why doesn't master bring back Sandy and turn her into a Dark Circle member?

Alice: Why don't you just shut up?!

(Back in Wonderland, Bijou, the queen and her servants are heading towards a big castle, watching them from behind a tree is Shadow)

Shadow: This is getting tiresome! Let's skip to the part where the queen wants to chop off Alice's head!

(Shadows eyes glow)

Shadow: It's been nice knowing you Bijou! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Vanishes*

(Bijou, the queen and her servants disappear and reappear inside the caste grounds)

Shadow: And…….ACTION!

Sparkle: OFF WITH HER HEAD! OFF WITH HER HEAD!!

(All the servants grabbed their swords and charge at Bijou)
Bijou: EEEKKK!

(Bijou runs towards the drawbridge)
Sparkle: OFF WITH HER HEAD!! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!

(Bijou dodges all the card-hamsters and runs out of the castle)

TO BE CONTINUED…