Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Extreme! Buddius Saga ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hamtaro Extreme! Compilation!

By: MaJohn Buu

There may be a few (Or a lot) of typos here. But bear with me folks.


It was lovely day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, and once again, Laura was late for school. Running around her room, Hamtaro watched as she shuffled to get ready for school, grabbing her books she quickly ran out the door.

"Bye, Hamtaro, see you after school." She said on her way out.

Hamtaro watched as she quickly ran out the front door, and ran off to catch up with Kana. He quickly opened the door to his cage, ran out off it, and went to the hole behind the bed. He got on the roof and went down the drrainpipe, landed on Brandy's head, and said.

"Mornin' Brandy."

Brandy yawned as Hamtaro ran off towards the clubhouse, It was Stan and Sandy's Birthday today! June 6, June 6? Why is Laura in school on June 6? She must have to have summer school! (ha ha, she's stupid, or maybe she has a year-round school? No, because she has summer vacation, but why is Kana in it? Maybe she went volutarialy, "cough" Nerd) Hamtaro never gave a thought to this as he scrambled to the clubhouse, running as fast as he could, he went to the tunnels and headed off into them. getting to the door to the clubhouse he went in. The only Ham-hams there were Boss, Maxwell, and Cappy, putting up decorations for the big party today.

"Hamha everyone!" Hamtaro said cheerfully.

"Hamha!" Boss, Maxwell, and Cappy said at the same time.

" I can't beilive we're gonna have a party today!" Hamtaro said.

"Of course we are, I'd never forget a fellow ham's birthday, especially Sandy's..." Maxwell said, blushing at the last two words.

"Speaking of which, what are you gonna get Sandy, Maxwell?" Hamtaro asked.

"Something special." Maxwell said, blushing even more.

"Like what?" Cappy asked, very interested.

Just then, Bijou, Penelope, and Pashmina all came in with presents, before Maxwell could answer.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"Uh, hiya Bijou." Boss said.

"Hi Bijou." Hamtaro said.

"Bonjour Hamtaro." Bijou said.

Boss looked all jealous, as Cappy looked at Maxwell's book.

"Hey Maxwell, what's Castlevania?" Cappy asked.

"It is a book about Dracula, king of vampires. The part I'm reading now is actually a very famous human video game, I beilive it is called, Symphony Of The Night." Maxwell replied.

"Wow, that's spooky. Hey, I've seen Sue playing that game!" Cappy said.

As Maxwell and Cappy continues their conversation, Howdy and Dexter walked in, arguing, as usual.

"Me!" Dexter yelled.

"No! Me!" Howdy yelled.

"Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!" "Me!"'ME!!!" It went on like this for a couple more seconds, and then Pashmina stepped in.

"What are you two arguing about now?" She asked.

"Well Howdy said, that he got Stan and Sandy better gifts..." Dexter started, but was cut off

"I did get 'em better gifts!" Howdy yelled.

"No you didn't, I did." Dexter said.

The arguing started all over again, meanwhile...

A Hamster, dressed black all over, the only visible part of him was his emotionless, cold, black eyes, was walking in the tall grass. Next to him was, a cat! it was all black and had a scar on it's left eye, (Like Sub Zero's from Mortal Kombat.) It was walking next to him, not caring that he could be dinner.

"Frediricco said his name is Hamius Nethalia, son of Buddius Nethalia, the mad scientist." The cat said.

"Yes, I know, That Buddius has a few bricks missing from his building." The dark ninja hamster said.

"Ha ha, that's a good one. Yeah, he's a sandwitch short of a picnic basket, as that human song said, what's that's guy's name?" The cat said.

"Slim Shady I beilive." The hamster said.

"Yeah that's it, but anyway, is Frediricco sure that Hamius is here?" The cat asked.

"You know Frediricco, he's never wrong." The hamster replied.

"Yeah, but ya know those Hamdroids have never guessed wrong." the cat said.

"If that were true, two of the three wouldn't be dead." the hamster said.

"Well they never guess wrong unless fighting each other." the cat admided.

Suddenly, a hamster that was pure brown dropped oujt of the sky, it had the same scar the cat had.

"Agent 3,6,4,6,2 reporting." he said.

"What news have you?" The dark ninja ham asked.

"I encountered some locals, they told me information that is much useful." The Agent said.

"Such as?" the cat said inpatiently.

"Well sir, a fat whitish grey hamster named Ox-something, told me of a "clubhouse" where he and his friend meet. If Hamius is here, he's probably at this "clubhouse"." The Agent informed.

"Do you know of it's location?" The ninja said.

"Yes sir, he gave me these directions, the fool." The Agent said.

Agent 3,6,3,6,2 gave the ninja ham a piece of paper.

"Very good, return to base 3,60 and tell them of this news agent." the cat said.

"Yes Agent X." The Agent said, running off.

"Hmm, if Hamius is here, he's probably there. I'll go, alone, and kidnap him myself, Buddius wants him alive, no?" The Ninja asked.

"Yep he does, he he, as that Nappa guy would say Snipey, "you're to much, you really know how to party." heh heh." Agent X said.

"Watch out Hamius! 'Cause here I come!" Snipey said,

" Didn't Raditz say something like that?" Agent X asked.

"Yeah, well, I'm off!" Snipey said, heading for the clubhouse.

Snipey ran quickly and swiftly, going every which way, being a ninja he was very fast and agile, it wouldn't be long...

By now Pashminsa was able to get Howdy and Dexter to stop fighting, now most of the Ham-hams were there, only Oxnard, Sandy, and Stan were not there yet. All of the Hams were busy putting the final touches on their presents before Stan and Sandy arrived, and despite repeative asking, Maxwell was yet to say what he got for Sandy. Panda had made stools for them, both were patterned in tiger stripes, just like Stan and Sandy's fur. Cappy had heard of Panda idea days before, and patterned some hats for then the same way.

Hamtaro was worried, if Oxnard didn't show up soon, he'd miss the party. Then as if to take away Hamtaro's worry, Oxnard came through the door, a bag of sunflower seeds.

"Hi'ya Hamtaro, I need your help." Oxnard said.

"Really, with what?" Hamtaro asked.

"I need you to keep me from eating these seeds until I give them to Stan and Sandy later." Oxnard said.

"Don't worry Oxnard you can count on me." Hamtaro said.

"Thanks, I knew I could count on you." Oxnard said, handing Hamtaro the seeds.

"Don't you worry, no one's getting these." Hamtaro said.

"Great! Uh, Hamtaro?" Oxnard said.

"Yeah Oxnard." Hamtaro said.

"Could I have just one seed?" Oxnard said.

Hamtaro fell over Japanese Anime style. Meanwhile...

"Yo sis, we'd better hurry or we'll miss the party." Stan said.

"They like, wouldn't start without us." Sand said.

" How do we know that for sure?" Stan asked.

Sandy was about to speak when she saw an unkonwn hamster, walking around.

"Who's that?" Sandy said.

Stan looked at her, she was female(duh), and had tanish fur, not far from Stan and Sandy's color, only it was only on her arms, legs, bottom back, and the top of her head. Stan quickly ran over to her.

"Hi there gourgeus (I cannot spell or type well, sorry I'm just stupid), I'm Stan, and I'm asking you what such a lively ham is doing out here all alone." Stan said.

"Yeah, Uh hi, Stan. I'm Amber, a hamster detective here to warn a Mr.Hamius Nethalia that his father Buddius had hired the "Legion Of Evil", or LOE for short, to hunt him down and kidnap him." Amber said.

Stan looked at her like she was insane, Sandy walked over next to him, with the same look.

" I don't need your crazy looks, I need to know where Hamius is! He's in grave danger!" Amber said.

"Hamius? We don't know any Hamius, we know Boss, Cappy, Maxwell, Oxnard, Howdy, Dexter, Jingle, Panda, Hamtaro, and Snoozer. Wait, we don't know Snoozer's real name, maybe he is Hamius!" Sandy said.

"Heke? Where is he!?" Amber said quickly.

"Hey, what's the rush lovely?" Stan said.

"There's lots of rush if we don't find Hamius fast they'll kill him!" Amber said in one breath.

"What? Who'll like, kill him?" Sandy asked.

"Haven't you listened to a word I said! The LOE!" Amber said, almost yelling.

"Okay, Okay, if Snoozer is like, Hamius, then we'll have to go to the clubhouse and see, do you know like, exactly what Hamius looks like?" Sandy asked.

"Yes, but there's no time! If this Snoozer isn't Hamius then one of the other must be, so lets go!" Amber said.

"Okay, so like, follow us to the clubhouse." Sandy said.

They ran off towards the clubhouse.

"Say, what's your name?" Amber askes Sandy.

"Me? I'm Sandy." Sandy said.

As they rushed to the clubouse, Snipey too was on his way. jumping from rock to rock, until he reached the entrance, running through the tunnels, he stopped at the door, and trying to be in Stealth Mode, hid in the tunnel's shadows, listing in to what was going on in the clubhouse.

"C'mon! Tell us!" Pashina said.

"Ookyoo!" Peneope said, agreeing.

"No, it's a suprise." Maxwell said.

"Fine then, keep your secrets." Pashmina said.

Snipey then heard Cappy, who was now reading Maxwell's Castlevania book, talking to Boss.

"This Alucard guy seems pretty tough, think he could beat you up Boss?" Cappy asked.

"Are you kidding, I could beat him with one paw tied behind my back." Boss replied.

"Hmm, has he even played that game?" Snipey thought to himself.

"It's this way!" Snipey heard Sandy say, he quickly hid as best he could. Amber, Stan, and Sandy quickly rushed into the clubhouse, not even noticing Snipey.They ran over to Snoozer.

"Happy Birthday!" The Ham-hams yelled, extending their gifts.

Amber looked at Snoozer for a few seconds.

"No, it's not him." Amber said.

The Ham-hams stared at Amber, wondering who she was.

"Who's this?" Boss asked.

"This is Amber." Sandy said

"Hi Amber." Everyone said.

Amber looked at them all, one by one.

"Is this all of you?" She asked.

"No, Hamtaro, Dexter, Howdy, and Panda are out, and who knows where Jingle is." Pashmina said.

"Why my friends oh here I am, Jingle, live in person he's the ham." Jingle said, appearing out of nowhere.

Amber looked at him.

"No, it's not him either." she said disipointed.

"Well there's not many ham-hams left, so all we can do now is wait. In the the meantime, care to tell us what's going on." Maxwell said.

"Okay, I'll tell you the same thing I told Sandy and Stan, I'm a hamster detective who came here to warn Hamius Nethalia that his father Buddius had hired the "Legion Of Evil" to hunt him down and kidnap him." Amber said.

"Wow, that's some pretty heavy stuff." Boss said.

Snipey listened to all this, learning that Hamius was not there made things hard, but now, all he had to do is wait, and Hamius will be his. He listened, but the voices he heard were coming from behind him! He quickly dove back into the shadows as Panda, Howdy, Dexter, and Hamtaro came with their gifts.

"Ya think they're already at the clubhouse?" Howdy asked.

"Probably, we didn't see them outside." Dexter replied.

They walked into the clubhouse, unaware that Snipey had seen them.

"There He is! There's Hamius, I'd better wait to see what's going on." Snipey said to himself.

As the four walked into the clubhouse, Amber eyes widened as she saw them.

"THERE HE IS! IT'S HAMIUS!!!!" She yelled. Amber pointed at, Hamtaro!

"What? I've never heard of this, Hamius Nethalia before." Hamtaro said, trying to protect his innocence.

"Wait a minute, how did you know his last name was Nethalia?" Amber asked.

"Uh, would you beilive a lucky guess?" Hamtaro asked.

Amber looked at him, and shook her head no.

"Oh, uh, crap." Hamtaro said.

"So, zis iz true." Bijou asked, saddened that Hamtaro would hide such a thing.

"Yes. It's true." Hamtaro said.

"That's all I needed to hear," Snipey said, appearing in the clubhouse doorway. "Your old man has a quite large price on your head, your the most wanted ham in the world, consider it an honor to be taken in, by the world's most deadly hamster assassin, Snipey The Dark Ninja. The greatest warrier the LOE has to offer. Hamdroid Frediricco is going to be quite pleased at my catching of you."

"Now, wait just a minute. Hamtaro may be a fruad, he may be hiding something big from us, but he's still a ham-ham, and you want him, you gotta go through me." Boss said bravely.

"Very well." Snipey said, grabbing Boss' paw and flipping Boss over his shoulder, (Pretty strong, huh.) slamming Boss against a wall, knocking him out almost immediatly.

"Well then, who's next?" Snipey asked.

"We won't let you take him, he's always helped us without asking for anything in return, well now it's our turn." Panda said as he and Stan stood up to the black ninja.

"You'll live to regret those words." Snipey said.

Panda ran at him, but Snipey easily dodged him. Snipey kicked Panda in the back and he flew into an open cabnit, which locked as the door slammed shut.

"Hello? Can someone let me out of here?" Panda said, banging on the cabnit door.

Stan ran and tried to punch him, but he vanished just as Stan should have hit him.

"Hey! What, where is he?" Stan said.

"Right here, as Raditz said." Snipey said, appearing behind Stan he kicked him hard, causing Stan to hit the wall. Stan stumbled to his feet, and looked around in awe.

"Hey? How'd he do that.?" Stan said.

But there was no answer, only pain as Snipey punched him as hard as he could in the stomach, (Which is prety hard, seeing as how he can easily pick Boss up with one paw) Stan fell to the ground clutching his stomach, unable to fight anymore.

"Easy. Anyone else?" Snipey said.

"No one like, does that to my brother and gets away with it." Sandy said, fling her ribbon around his paw.

Snipey jerked the ribbon up, taking Sandy with it, as she fell toward him he drew his sword and, impaled Sandy as she fell, the other looked in horror as the ninja drew his sword from her. But luckily it had pierced her right shoulder, where there were no major organs. She moaned in pain as she got to her feet.

"Hm? Still wanna fight. Very well, but this time you won't escape with just a scratch!" Snipey yelled at Sandy.

Sandy tried, and failed to hit him as he swung again. But then, to be the big hero, Maxwell jumped in front of her and took the full force of the blow. He fell to the ground, in pain and blood, not regreting what he had done.

"Maxwell!" Sandy yelled,

She got a look of pure anger and hate in her eyes, and ran at Snipey. He tried to get away, but was unable to escape, he was hit with hit after hit after hit, until he finally fell, defeated. Sandy quickly ran to Maxwell's side. He sat up, the wound was not as bad as Sandy thought, in fact it would barely leave a scar.

"The way you were hitting him you'd think I was dead or someting." He said smiling.

"You're Okay!" Sandy said happily, beggining to cry with happiness.

"Happy Birthday!" Maxwell said.

"Heke? Ham-ahms look! Snipey's gone!" Hamtaro said.

Yes indeed, while the Ham-hams were watching Sandy and Maxwell, Snipey had ran off, probably to meet with his fellow warriors.

Maxwell had been bandaged, Stan was okay, Boss had woken up, Panda was out of the cabnit, and the ham-hams had gathered around the large table to listen to Hamtaro's story.

"Okay, as you already know, I haven'y always been Hamtaro Haruna, when I was younger I lived with my evil father, Dr. Buddius Nethalia. He was near insanity, and I was the last straw, he wanted me to be a mad scientist, like him. But I wanted to go out , explore the world. So I left, or tried to, as I ran from the large labrotory we lived in, he confronted me and challenged me to a swordfight. The battle must have lasted for hours, but finally I was able to knock him out with a blunt strike. I jumped off the tall wall, and fell, fell for what seemed like eternity, right into a large patch of leaves. Lucky for me it was Fall, I ran as fast as I could, as far as I could, and finally, I thought it was safe. I was free, free to go wherever I pleased, but while I was in a big town, with a big building, and a big tree, I met Laura. She was so nice I decided to stay with her, I was young I couldn't take care of myself, and eventually we moved here and I met all of you, and that's all of the story." Hamtaro said.

The others looked at him in awe.

"I'll never look at him the same again." Boss thought.

"Vat a truly tragic story." Bijou said to the others.

"Yeah, but like, why did you hide it?" Sandy asked Hamtaro.

"I thought you wouldn't be my friends anymore." Hamtaro said sadly, his ears drooping.

"Come on Hamtaro, we're your friends." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said, happily.

"We'll stand by you through thick and through thin." Panda said.

"Yeah Hamius." Howdy said.

"Hamtaro, I left that name behind a long time ago." Hamtaro said.

The others continued to side by Hamtaro, as Sniper limped his way back to Agent X. He arrived in time to see him talking with Agent 3,6,4,6,2 again.

"...And that's all sir." the Agent said.

"Excellent," Agent x says and notices Snipey."ah Snipey, how'd it go? Hmm? No Hamius I see."

"They were,......too strong." Snipey said in shame.

"No need to worry, if we both attack they'll never beat us. Frediricco doesn't need to know about this kind of faliure. As long as we get Hamius, we'll be fine." Agent X said.

"Very Well. We'll attack tonight, my hunch is they'll stay marooned in that clubhouse of their, waitnig for me." Snipey said.

"But what they will get is me." Agent X said.

Thay both laughed as they plotted their attack.

"You there, Agent." Snipey said.

"Yes, sir!" The Agent said.

"Be ready to call for back-up, just in case this doesn't work, I want one- hundred hamsters at my disposale." Snipey said.

"Yes sir!" The Agent said.

"Soon Hamius, you will be ours..." Snipey said.

The Ham-hams now were armed with anything they found around the clubhouse, some even with pillows.

"Don't you worry Hamtaro, that Snipey guy isn't getting back in here with me on guard." Boss said.

"Oh Boss, your so brave." Bijou said.

Boss blushed and smiled, he was about to speak when...

"Hey! Wait a minute, it's Boss' fault he got in here in the first place. In case you didn't forget." Hamtaro said.

The others looked at him, he was like a different person, he used to be so nice and understanding, but now he was meaner and less understanding.

"You like, don't have to be so mean." Sandy said.

Hamtaro said nothing, he just turned his back to Sandy. He looked at the ham-hams in front of him, he had a look of hatred in his eyes, he seemed to be in deep thought.

"When this is all over, I'll be leaving, for good." Hamtaro said.

This shocked the Ham-hams, they couldn't just sit by and watch as their friend left, but they couldn't stop him either.

"You can't be serious!" Pashmina said.

"Yeah! We're like, your friends!" Sandy said.

"You'll always have a place at my house." Boss said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"It would be immpossible to stop Hamtaro, it is his decision." Maxwell said.

"Your like, not helping!" Sandy said.

"Oops, sorry" Maxwell said.

"Hey guys!" Cappy said.

But they didn't evev agknowlodge him, they just went on trying to get Hamtaro to stay.

"Uh, guys?" Cappy said.

"Zis is stupid, you should stay her vith us." Bijou said.

"Yeah." Panda agreed.

"HEY GUYS!!!" Cappy finally yelled.

They all stopped and looked at him.

"Shouldn't we have Stan and Sandy's birthday party?" He asked them.

"He's right, I wanna get all my presents." Stan said.

"Yeah, but shouldn't we like, take care of Snipey first?" Sandy asked.

"Aw with the beating you gave him he won't be back for a while.

Meanwhile, with Agent X and Snipey...

"I feel great, we'll attack in ten minutes X." Snipey said.

"Very well, but we gotta be done by five-thirty, I think they're gonna beat Perfect Cell on Dragon Ball Z today." Agent X said.

"Ah my favorite episode, then it's agreed, into attack positions!" Snipey yelled, running with X to the clubhouse.

They ran to the main entrance and looked in.

"Those fools are probably that stupid party they were blabbing about while I was hiding. You wait out here, I'll go in and flush them out here." Snipey said.

"Great, I'll have the portable TV ready, I think it's only noon though." Agent X said.

Snipey said nothing, he just ran in, and hid quickly at the door, deciding to study his opponents.

"I made you stools." Panda said, giving them the tiger stripped stools.

"Hey it's my favorite color, thanks dude." Stan said.

"Yeah, like, thank you Panda." Sanda said.

"No problem." Panda said, stepping aside so the other could give them their presents.

Pashmina walked up with Penelope, hiding some maracas behind her back back.

"The other girls and I got you these." She said, but before she could get them...

"No present I see, oh well a kiss'll make up for it beatiful." Stan said.

Pashmina got an unamused look on her face, and shoved the maracas in his face, causing him to fall down.

"Hey thanks!" Stan said.

Suddenly Snipey appeared again, looking angry.

"Your more boring than Fredircco's history of the LOE night, and that's saying something." He said.

"You'd like, better go now, or I'll have to beat you up again." Sandy said.

"Oh, I've prepared for you." Snipey said.

He suddenly threw a rope, it tied around Sandy, and she fell down unable to move.

"Now, hand over Hamius and no one will get hurt." Snipey said.

"Never!" Boss yelled.

"Now now, I'm a reasonable hamster, I'll leave you all alone for good if you hand him over, Hell I'll even forgive the tied up one." Snipey said.

"There's no need for fowl language, and her name is Sandy!" Maxwell said angrily.

"I don't care, turn over Hamius and I'll never come by here again anyway." Snipey said.

"NO!!!" Boss yelled, catching Snipey off guard, and hitting him, really really hard.

"Ouchichi, I've had enough of this, don't make me call Commander Q in." Snipey warned them.

"Shut up." Boss said, hitting him.

"I could easily kill you, but I never give up a chance to see Q in action," Snipey said, and pulled out a small radio."X, call Commander Q."

"Commander Q? Snipey thet aren't that tough, are they? Well it doesn't matter as long as I get to see DBZ I don't care." Agent X said.

"You all were asking for this, SHASHAA!!!" Snipey yelled this and vanished.

"Hey, were'd he go?" Hamtaro asked.

"I've found a good place to see the action, ha ha ha." Snipey said, his voice seeming to come from all directions.

"This Q guy can't be that bad can he?" Maxwell asked Snipey, as he untied Sandy.

"Oh you'll have to wait and see for yourself..." Snipey said.

Snipey had been hiding in the clubhouse for some time now, and no matter how hard they searched, the Ham-hams couldn't find him, he was to well hidden.

"Who is this Commander Q anyway?" Boss asked, hoping he could find him by his voice, with no luck.

"The Next Generation Hamdroid Forces Commander-In-Chief Agent 6,6,6, his real name is Quazi I belive, but everyone calls him Commander Q." Snipey said.

"Wow, that's a fancy title." Boss asked.

"Not as fancy as mine, or X's for that matter." Snipey said.

"And who's X?" Boss asked.

"My parter, Cheif Of the Cat Killer Squadrin,(Remember folks, I cannot spell or type.) A letter Agent, they're much more important than number agents, like 6,6,6, his letter, X, his name, X." Snipey said.

"And what about you?" Boss said finally.

"I thought you'd never ask, well, the closer to letter A you are, the better, I am actually Agent C, but my real name is Snipey, (Duh) that's what everyone calls me, I am in charge on The Hamster Ninja Force Of Evil Deeds. We are Frediricco's right hand men." Snipey said.

"Fredicocca?" Howdy said confused.

"NOT FREDICOCCA!!! FREDIRICCO!!!!!!" Snipey yelled so loud it echoed of the walls.

"Oh. Uh who's Frediricco?" Howdy said.

"Enough Questions." A unfamiliar voice said.

The Ham-Hams turned to the entrance, A Hamster, a little bigger than Boss, with his fur spiked back like Johnny The Homicidal Maniac's hair, stood in the doorway, his fur was pure black, and his eyes were pure red.

"I'm Commander Q." Q said.

"So your Commander Q, you don't look so tough." Boss said.

"I'm a Hamdroid, I'm built to be tough." Q said.

"Oh yeah, well take this!" Boss yelled, hitting him in the stomach. Then he held his arm in great pain.

"Hey moron, I'm a Hamdroid, I'm made of Metal."

Boss was still in pain, as Q kicked him, he went flying and crashed into the ceiling, then the wall, then the ground finally, he was out for the count.

"Hey Snipey, what do you get when you cross him with a moron?" Q asked.

"What?" Snipey said.

"An even dumber moron, Ha ha ha ha ha..." Q laughed.

"Don't say that about my friend!" Hamtaro yelled, standing in front of the others.

Q justlooked at him, and suddenly a rope came down from out of nowhere! it tied Hamtaro up and fell down. Snipey jumped down and grabbed him, and proceded to run out the door. He stopped right before he got out.

"Oh and by the way, Happy Bithday!" He said running with Hamtaro into the tunnels.

"Well, I've no more buisness here, but here's one for the road." Q said, kicking the knocked out Boss in the head, causing him to go flying to the other half of the clubhouse.

"Well, so long suckers." Q said runnig after Snipey.

"Ve must stop zem!" Bijou said.

"Right!" The others said, runnig out, leaving Boss, and Snoozer behind.

They chased tham to the end of the tunnel where they saw...A CAT!!!!

"X! Keep them busy while we get away." Snipey said, running with Hamtaro strapped on his back.

"No problem." X said.

"HELP ME!!!" Hamtaro yelled.

"I have only one question." Howdy said.

"And what's that?" X said.

"Who in the blazes in Frediricco?" Howdy asked X.

"He's the Legion Of Evil's founder, He was created a long time ago by some hamster named Gregory, who was supposed to be Albert Einstien's hamster. He had two brother's, Harry and Jackie, but they died when they all fought each other, he is the last of the original Hamdroids. He also has this boring "History Of LOE Night", and he lets us watch DBZ, saying it will teach us new techniques. And I get to eat anyone I want, namely all of you!" Agent X hissed.

"Well, we're gonna have to fight a cat..."gulp"..." Amber said scared.

"Tell me," X said."Why do you fight for him?"

"He's our friend." Boss said.

"Ha ha ha, do you even know who he really is?" X asked them.

"Of Course we do, he's Hamius Nethalia, son of Buddius." Maxwell said.

"You only know the half of it..." X said to them evily.

"Vat do you mean?" Bijou asked.

"He told you his story, no?" X asked.

"Yeah, but like, so what?" Sandy told him.

"His story is probably only half true..." X said.

"What?" Amber said.

"Did he tell you of his mother, or how many he has slaughtered, or what about why his father went insane?" X asked.

"No...But Hamtaro probably had his reasons, wait a minute, slaughtered?" Boss said.

"Yes. He is not only wanted by Buddius, the other half of the world is after him too." X said.

"But why?" Amber asked.

"He took thousands of innocent lives, to top it all off, he IS the reason Buddius went insane." X said.

"Zat's crazy! Hamtaro vould never do such a thing." Bijou said.

"Ha ha ha, beilive it or not, it's the truth." X said.

"No! Zat's not true!" Bijou said madly.

"You live in a world of lies, now it's my job to be the ray of truth., to take you from the dark world of untrueness, you cannot deny it, you know it's true." X said.

"NO!!!" Bijou yelled, sobbing.

"Enough talk, Have at you!" X yelled, going into an attack stance.

He jumped at Boss, who was barely able to dodge. He then tried to claw Stan, with little luck, as he saw it coming. He hit Amber with his tail, causing her to fall down, but she quickly got back up and jumped on his tail.

"If Hamtaro were here he'd want me to do this!!!" She yelled at X, and then bit him hard.

'OOOWWW!!!" X yelled.

He swung around violently, trying to get Amber off his tail, She flew off and went straight into Boss, knocking both of them out. Sandy stepped up to face the giant black cat. She ran under him, and hit him as hard as she could in the stomach. He stopped and looked under him at her, he hissed and wrapped his injured tail around her. She went up into the air and he began slamming her against a large rock. He let go of her and she fell to the ground, unable to fight, let alone move. Maxwell, quite angered at what X had just done tried his best to hit X in the jaw, somehow, he gathered up enough energy to hit X really hard. Of course X was madder than ever now, he tried to swat Maxwell away, with good aim, he hit him, causing him to fly a few feet away into a tree, head first. Maxwell was knocked at real quick, leaving even fewer people to fight X. Cappy was looking around scared as Panda stood up to the large cat.

"That's enough! I'm gonna take you out!" Panda yelled.

"HA HA HA!!! Is that so? Well then, show me what ya got!" X yelled at Panda.

Panda ran at him, and tried to hit him, but missed. X jumped up, and landed on him.

"Your weak little hamster abilities won't help you." X said.

Cappy shook in fright, he then looked up at his metal pan hat. Getting an idea he ran at X and hit him as hard as he could in the side with pan. X screamed in terrible pain and finally fell down, but not for long, he got up and sliced Cappy as hard as he could, causing him to fall down, his pan hat flew off of him and landed on the ground near Bijou, who looked at it. X acted quickly, slashing the now unprotected Cappy, making him fall along with most of his other friends. Stan was now the one who tried to fight, but he lasted the shortest as X swatted him away, into the same rock he had beaten Sandy into, Oxnard was hiding in a corner, So Howdy and Dexter stood up, but they were swatted away even easier than Stan was. X was laughing in victory. Penelope went up to X and kicked him, he just looked at her and started laughing again, only harder this time. But then, out of nowhere, Bijou hit him in the side of the head with Cappy's pan, almost knocking X out.

"Zat vill teach you to hurt my friends, bad kitty." Bijou said.

"I have been defeated, by a meer hamster? It is not possible, I do not deserve life in this world. I will go, but first I have a riddle for you, I am like Raven, no?" X said.

"Vat iz it?" Bijou asked.

"Buddius.......died from the wounds he recived in he and Hamius' battle." X told her.

"Zat iz not true! Then who is ordering the capture of Hamtaro?" Bijou asked him.

"That is the part you must figure out for yourself." X said, rising to his feet.

"Vat?" Bijou said to him.

He said nothing, he just turned and began to limp away, never to return again...

"Vait! It does not not have to end zis vay!" Bijou yelled to X.

"He just kept walking, and finally disappeared over the horizen as Bijou watched him. She walked over to Pashmina, who had also watched all of this.

"Wow Bijou, you really kicked hit butt." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"Ve can not sit around, ve must go rescue Hamtaro and see if vat X said was true." Bijou said.

"Yeah, but only Oxnard is able to come with us, everyone else is, uhh, beaten up." Pashmina said, looking at everyone.

"Oh, vell ve have to find Hamtaro, I guess ve vill leave Oxnard here." Bijou said.

"Are you insane? Me, you, fight Snipey and Commander Q?" Pashmina said.

"But ve cannot just let Hamtaro be taken avay!" Bijoue said.

"You can go if you want.....................but I'm staying here." Pashmina said.

It now shows Snipey and Q, running very fast. Hamtaro is strapped to Snipey's back, still tied up.

"You shouldn't do this, it's mean." Hamtaro said.

"I AM mean, stupid." Snipey said.

"Yeah I know, your something else Snipey." Q said.

"Yes, well then, Frediricco is going to be very pleased with our success." Snipey said.

"Yeah I know, he's gonna promote us good for all the loot H.E. is givin' him." Q said.

"H.E.?" Hamtaro asked.

"Shut up!" Q said, hitting Hamtaro, even though he was on Snipey's back.

"Hey! Watch it moron!" Snipey yelled at him.

"What are you gonna do about it idiotic moron!" Q yelled.

"Oh, say that to me after I deliver Hamius to Frediricco!" Snipey yelled at him.

"Oh yeah, settle it right here, right now! Or are you chicken?" Q yelled.

"You wanna try me?" Snipey said.

"Bring in on!" Q yelled.

They began fighting, and of course Bijou was alone on her search for Hamtaro. But she could hear them arguing two miles away, (Well not that far, but they were pretty loud) she ran quickly to the area the yelling and slashing sounds was coming from, she got there just in time to see Q fall to the ground.

"Maybe next time you'll be smarter, oh wait, there won't be a next time." Snipey said.

He reached down and drove his hand through Q's head, he ripped out a small microchip.

"Hey that's my brain!" Q yelled.

And then without warning, Snipey broke the chip by crushing it with one paw. Q's head blew up in a large explosion, and the debree of his head flew all around the battle sight.

"Woah. Won't that Frediricco guy get mad?" Hamtaro asked.

"Are you kidding? I'll say you did it, and get off scott-free, HA HA HA!!!" Snipey said.

"Stop right zthere!" Bijou yelled.

"Hmm?" Snipey said, turning to Bijou." How did you beat X?" Snipey asked her.

"It vas not easy, but ve managed." Bijou said.

"Ha ha ha, he didn't hurt your friends too much did he?" Snipey asked.

"Yes, he did, but ve beat him." Bijou said.

"Very good, I must say you are quite good, to beat a cat." Snipey said.

"Yes, vell, hand over Hamtaro right now!" Bijou yelled.

"Ha ha ha, you are in no position to tell me to do anything." Snipey said.

"You cannot do zis! I vill fight you!" Bijou said.

"Oh really? Well, come on frenchie!" Snipey said meanly.

Bijou was very mad now, she ran at him and tried to hit him, but failed miserably. Snipey jumped up and pounced off her head. He then flipped off her and laded, he turned to her tjust in time to see her fall to the ground.

"You can never beat me." Snipey said.

"Stop right there!"

"Hmm?" Snipey said, turning to see Boss, Pashmina, and Penelope. Snipey suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"We won't let you hurt Bijou." Pashmina said.

Snipey staring at them seemed to be, under a spell...

"Uh, oh yes! It's all a big misunderstanding! Yeah that''s it." He said.

"Then you vill let Hamtaro go?" Bijou asked.

"Uh, what? I don't know, if Frediricco finds out..." Snipey said.

"Oh come on, please?" Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"Yes, please?" Bijou asked.

"C'mon." Boss said.

"Yeah! Please, untie me!" Hamtaro said.

"Frediricco will have my head, served on a silver platter, with a side of moter oil." Snipey said.

"Come on!" Everyone yelled.

Snipey said nothing, he threw a ninja death star at Hamtaro and vanished. Hamtaro's ropes broke off him when the death star cut them. Hamtaro was free! He looked at the Ham-hams that were there.

"Thanks guys." He said.

"Enough!" Bijou yelled.

"Heke?" Hamtaro said

"Ve know everything, Hamtaro."

"What?" Hamtaro asked.

"You know very vell vhat ve are talking about.(Say that ten times fast) Bijou said.

"Wha?" Hamtaro said.

"About how may you hurt!" Pashmina yelled at him.

"Ookyoo!" Penelpe said.

"Who told you that?" Hamtaro said.

"Agent X." Bijou said.

"Are you really going to belive him?" Hamtaro said.

"...I do not know, untill a few hours ago I didn't know about your past, but..." Bijou said.

"Your going to take his word over mine? Do you guys not trust me?" Hamtaro asked them.

"..." Bijou thought for a moment, she didn't know what to think, she was in a bad place. She could either take the word of an evil cat, or the ham that she loved.

"...Hamtaro, I trust you." She said.

"Uh, yeah me too!" Boss said.

"I guess so." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"What about the other Ham-hams are they okay?" Hamtaro asked.

"I think so, we left Oxnard with them in the clubhouse, they should be fine." Pashmina said.

"Oh that's good, we better hurry up! The LOE will be after us again soon." Hamtaro told them.

"Vat vill ve do?" Bijou asked.

"There's only one thing we can do..." Hamtaro said sadly.

"You do not mean?" Bijou said in disbeilief.

"Yes...I'm going home.." Hamtaro said.

"Hold on Hamtaro." Bijou said.

"Hmm?" Hamtaro said.

"Agent X said something about Budies being dead..." Bijou said.

"It's true, Penelope and me heard him too." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"That's immpossible." Hamtaro said.

"I don't get it, what's going on anyway?" Pashmina said.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out..." Hamtaro said.

Boss, Pashmina, Penelope, Bijou, and Hamtaro were on their way back to the clubhouse. They were about halfway when...

"Hold it right there!" a voice said.

They turrned to see an Agent of the LOE behind them.

"Who are you?" Hamtaro asked him.

"I am Agent 3,6,3,6,2." He said. (Remember him?)

"Who?" Hamtaro asked.

"I am a LOE agent stupid." He said.

"Oh." Hamtaro said.

"Enough, your coming with me." The Agent said.

"Ha, if X and Snipey couldn't keep me, what makes you think you can beat me." Hamtaro said.

"Uhh..." The Agent said.

"Exactly, now run along before I have to kick your butt." Hamtaro said.

"No. I will fight you!" The Agent yelled at him.

"Just leave us alone!" Pashmina said.

"Shut up!" The Agent said, he threw a dagger at her, but luckily it hit her in the arm.

The Agent was laughing at her, but his laughter changed to screams as something quickly flew by him, five slashes were heard, and he was clutching his chest as he fell to the ground, lifeless.

"What happened to him?" Boss asked.

"I don't know." Pashmina said, pulling the dagger out of her arm.

"Ookyoo?" Penlope asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Pashmina said.

"Uh guys, I think he'd dead." Hamtaro said, flipping the Agent onto his back.

He looked at the huge cut on his chest, it was a large S, each slash was for a line on it.

"S?" Bijou said looking at it.

"What could it mean?" Boss said.

"I don't know, but we'll probably find out later." Hamtaro said.

"Yeah, but if there's one agent there's probably more." Boss said.

"Yeah, we better hurry to the clubhouse." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

And with that they were quickly on their way again, they were lucky enough not to encounter anymore LOE officials before they arrived there, quickly running through the tunnels, they burst through the door.

"Hamtaro your okay!" Oxnard said happily.

"Hey Oxnard. How's everyone?" Hamtaro said.

"Uhh, well they've been better." Oxnard said.

"My head like, totally hurts." Sandy said, limping over to them.

"Are you okay Sandy?" Hamtaro asked.

"I guess so, at least I'm in like, better shape than Stan." Sandy said.

Stan was in a small bed, he was knocked out, next to him was Maxwell, also knocked out, then Panda, who was sleeping, then Howdy, was yelling at Dexter, who was next to him, then Cappy, who had a cut on his chest, which was bandaged up. Amber was still knocked out, she was on a bed next to Dexter. And last, Snoozer, who was sleeping on the round table, as usual.

"Zis iz not good, most of ze Ham-hams are unable to help us." Bijou said.

"I guess I'll have to go alone." Hamtaro said.

"What! That's insane, If your going, I'm going too." Boss said.

"Like, me too." Sandy said.

"Yeah, we can't let you go get yourself killed." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"Yes, I vill go as vell." Bijou said.

"I think I'll stay here." Oxnard said, causing the others to fall over Japanese Anime Style (JAS).

"Well, I can't stop you guys, but I'm going to ask you now to change your minds, because after this, there's no turning back." Hamtaro said.

"Are you kidding, I'll make sure you beat Buddius." Boss said.

"Yeah, we're gonna totally like, kick his tail." Sandy said.

"Thanks." Hamtaro said.

"Hmm...Won't it ake a long time to get to Buddius' Lab?" Boss asked.

"Somewhere around, three days." Hamtaro said.

"But zat means zat it vill take six days." Bijou said.

"No no no, seven or eight, you never know how long it'll take to go through it, it's really really big." Hamtaro said.

"...I am still going." Bijou said.

"Me too." Boss said.

"Yeah." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo!" Penelope said.

"Like, yeah." Sandy said.

"I'll go too."

"Hmm?" Hamtaro said, turning to see Maxwell, now on his feet.

"Are you sure, Maxwell?" Hamtaro said.

"I can't let you guys go without trying to help." Maxwell said.

"We'll go too." Dexter and Howdy said at the same time.

"Yeah." Panda said, half asleep, half awake.

"What? What's going on?" Amber said sitting up.

"We're going to Buddius' Lab." Boss told her.

"Oh crap! I have to report back to base, I can't go. And I so wanted to give Buddius A good kick in the rear." Amber said.

"Well that sucks." Boss said.

"If you guys don't get killed I want a very descriptive story when I get back." Amber said.

"Don't worry, you can count on us." Hamtaro said.

"We'd better get some sleep, it's gonna be a long journey." Boss said.

"Right!" The Ham-hams said.

Soon all the beds were made, it would be safer to stay in clubhouse seeing as how the LOE is on lookout outside. So they stayed there, and although it would sadden their owners, they had to do it. It was probably around midnight when Bijou woke up, she was about to go back to sleep when she noticed Hamtaro was missing! She jolted up and quickly and quietly searched the clubhouse, he was not there. Could he have left without them? She went into the tunnels and saw him sitting there with his back facing her. She slowly walked towards him, and he turned to her, looked at her for a moment and turned away again.

"Why did you come out here?" Hamtaro asked.

"I thought zat you may have left." Bijou said.

"No, I'd never do that to you guys, I just couldn't sleep." Hamtaro said.

"Vorried about Buddius?" Bijou asked.

"No, not Buddius." Hamtaro said, rising to his feet and looking towards Bijou.

"Zhen who?" Bijou asked.

"...No one." Hamtaro said.

"Please tell me, how vill you ever be able to help yourself if you do not tell me." Bijou asked.

".........It's strange." Hamtaro said suddenly.

"Vat?" Bijou asked him.

"I can help anyone with anything, except myself..." Hamtaro said sadly.

"Zat iz not true, you are just not trying." Bijou said.

"..." Hamtaro was silent.

"Ze first step iz to tell someone." Bijou said.

"Bijou...when this is all over, I'll tell you..." Hamtaro said.

"Vhy noe now?" Bijou asked.

"The walls have ears...and that means you Boss!" Hamtaro said

"Boss? Vhy are you eavesdropping?" Bijou asked.

"Uh..." Boss said, showing himself.

"Zat iz so rude, vhy vould you do such a thing?" Bijou asked him.

"I didn't want......uh......I'm sorry." Boss said with his ears drooping.

"Zat is no excuse, go now." Bijou told him.

Boss sadly walked away, and went into the clubhouse quitely, trying not to wake the others.

"Hamtaro, please tell me." Bijou said.

"...When it's all over I'll tell you." Hamtaro said.

"Very vell, you'd best get some rest, it's ging to be a long journey." Bijou said, heading for the clubhouse door.

"Wait..." Hamtaro said.

"Hmm?" Bijou said, walking to him.

"How long have I known you?" Hamtaro

"I am not sure, a long time." Bijou said.

"Remember when we thought you were moving?" Hamtaro asked.

"Yes, I vas so sad." Bijou said.

"And when I brought you to the clubhouse." Hamtaro said.

"Yes I do." Bijou said.

"And when we first met." Hamtaro said.

"Oh yes, you sang that song for me." Bijou said.

"Those were the good old days." Hamtaro said.

"Yes zey vere." Bijou said.

"But those days are over." Hamtaro said.

"But zey are not forgoten." Bijou said.

"........" Hamtaro was silent again.

"Iz something wrong?" Bijou asked.

"It's just that..." Hamtaro trailed off.

"Vat iz it?" Bijou asked.

"I...um..."gulp"...I...I...I can't do it!" Hamtaro said sadly.

"Vat? Vat is it? You can tell me." Bijou asked.

"I...uh, okay, Bijou...I..." Hamtaro trailed off again.

"Please tell me, you vill feel beter if you tell me." Bijou said.

"I...I...I'll tell you later..." Hamtaro said, sadder than before.

"No, please tell me now, Hamtaro. I vill not tell anyone." Bijou said.

"Bijou...I...I..." Hamtaro once again trailed off.

"Very vell, you can tell me later." Bijou said reassuringly.

Bijou began heading for the clubhouse door, when Hamtaro finally choked out what he was trying to say.

"Bijou, I love you!" He said.

Bijou stopped dead in her tracks, she turned to him quickly.

"Vat did you say?" Bijou said, thinking she was hearing things.

"I love you, and always have, I just never had the courage to tell you before." Hamtaro said.

Bijou was so happy, she was in love with someone who ironicaly loved her back. She was crying tears of joy as she ran to him holding out her arms for a hug, Hamtaro got the idea and hugged her as she reached him.

"Oh Hamtaro, I love you too." Bijou said, happier than she had ever been in her entire life.

It was morning now, (Gee time flies doesn't it) The Ham-Hams were ready for the journey, Cappy and Stan were unable to go, seeing as how badly they were hurt. Oxnard was to scared to go, Snoozer was sleeping (What's new), and Pashmina would kick herself before she led Penelope to danger.

"Ookyoo." Penelope said sadly.

"I'm sorry Penelope but you can't go, it's too dangerous for someone your age." Pasmina said.

"Ookyoo." Penelope said.

"It's for your own good." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo." Penelope said.

"That's better." Pashmina said.

"Ookyoo..." Penelope said sadder than ever.

"I'm sorry Penelope, but I don't want you to get hurt." Pashmina said.

"Has anyvone seen Hamtaro?" Bijou asked.

"The last time I saw him he was in Boss' room." Panda said.

"What, why is he in my room?" Boss said.

"I don't know, he just went in there a few minutes ago." Panda said.

Boss went up to the door to his room and knocked on it.

"Hamtaro, what are you doing in there?" Boss asked.

"Preparing." Hamtaro said from inside.

"How long is that gonna take, we gotta leave soon." Boss said.

"What do you mean Boss, we have lots of time." Maxwell said.

"Time is the friend of no one." Hamtaro said, stepping out of Boss' room.

He had a army belt on, packed with throwing weapons, he had a knife on the side of the belt, A katana ninja sword strapped onto his back, and a Solid Snake (Metal Gear) style bandana on his head, right below his ears.

"Uhh, looking good." Boss said.

"In order to get through the lab we'll have to fight my father's mutant creatures." Hamtaro said.

"What, is there a something about that cloth on your head that hurt people?" Boss asked.

"First of all it's called a bandana, second, it looks good." Hamtaro said.

The others just looked at him.

"What muntant creatures?" Maxwell asked him.

"Oh there's plenty, there's small weak ones and large powerful ones, and we have to watch out for his best friend, he's really powerful." Hamtaro said.

"Vat iz his name?" Bijou asked.

"Oh it's...Uh...oops, I forgot." Hamtaro said, causing them all to fall over JAS.

"We can't sit around, we have to hurry!" Boss said.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Hamtaro said.

With that they ran out the door, through the tunnels, and out the entrance way. Hamtaro looked around for a moment and turned.

"We'll have to take the train if we want to get there within three days." Hamtaro said.

"All right." Boss said.

They ran quickly hoping not to run into any LOE agents on their way there, unlucky for them, one showed up.

"Ha ha ha." The familier voice said.

"Hmm? Isn't that that 3,6 somthing guy?" Hamatro asked.

"That's imposible, he's dead, isn't he?" Pashmina asked.

"Oh no, I'm very much alive..." The voice said.

A figure appeared in front of them, sure enough, it was Agent 3,6,3,6,2.

"How can you still be alive?" Hamtaro asked.

"Simple," The agent said, pounding his unscratched chest, which made a clang sound. "I am now a Hamdroid, and I'm stronger than ever before. You can never defeat me now."

"Oh yeah? Well guess what, swords cut steel." Hamtaro said, drawing his sword and slicing the Hamdroid, with no effect.

"How did Snipey beat Q?" Hamtaro said.

"Q was made of steel, I am made of titanium aloy (a VERY srtong metal), from now on I am, Hamdroid Q2." Hamdroid Q2 said.

"Q number two." Boss said.

"Yes." Q2 said.

"I want to know one thing, why do fight in the LOE?" Hamtaro asked.

"I do only what I was born to do." Q2 said.

"You are nothing now. Neither living nor dead, you are a prisoner of death." Hamtaro said.

"I've played Metal Gear Solid before Mr. Solid Snake wanna be." Q2 said.

Hamtaro looked around, he saw something that could help him beat Q2, an outdoor electrical outlet. He was thinking of a way to trick Q2 on to it when...

"Enough insolence! We will fight now." Q2 said.

He hit Hamtaro, causing him to fly back three feet, Hamtaro got onto his feet, and was hit from behind, somehow Q2 was faster than anyone had ever met, he flew foward three feet, and was right back where he had started.

"Ha ha ha." A new voice said.

Q2 turned to see Snipey, standing by the electrical outlet.

"You, how dare you show your face." Q2 said.

"In case your blind, you can't see my face, I showed nothing." Snipey said, making Q2 look stupid.

"You! You let Hamius go." Q2 said.

"Yeah, so what." Snipey said.

"That is treason!" Q2 said.

"Hmm, I thought I killed you yesterday." Snipey said.

"YOU! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! ANY LAST WORDS!!!" Q2 yelled.

"Yes, six." Snipey said.

Q2 ran at him quckly and tried to hit him, but he missed and his hand drove into the electrical outlet (How lucky).

"You may feel some momantary discomfort (Whada you know, Six words)." Snipey said

Q2 was being shocked bad, it surged through his body and overloaded his circuitry, causing him to permanantly shut down. The Ham-hams turned to Snipey, only to see that he was gone.

"Hey, where'd he go?" Pashmina asked.

"I don't know, but he'll be back (wink wink). Well we'd better hurry, the next train is going to leave any minute." Hamtaro said

With that they all ran off as fast as they could, they ran through a street of people and quickly went into the train station, looking at the schedule then ran onto the train they wanted just as the doors began to close.

"That was like, too close." Sandy said.

"You people are slower than molasses on sandpaper."

They all looked up to see Snipey, sitting in the luggage area.

"Thanks for helping us Snipey." Hamtaro said.

"Ha, don't think I'm doing it for you, I recently uncovered some information that made me turn of Frediricco, I'd do anything to see him die." Snipey said.

"Really like what?" Pashmina asked him.

"That's not for you to know." Snipey said.

"Why are you coming with us?" Hamtaro asked.

"Ha ha ha, I'm not going anywhere with you, it just so happens Frediricco is at Buddius' Lab, I'm going to get my revenge." Snipey said.

"Why is he there?" Hamtaro asked.

"What do I look like, a person who knows things?" Snipey said.

"Uh, I guess so." Hamtaro said.

"Shut up, say anything else to me and I'll chop off you head!" Snipey said meanly.

"Gee, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the woodchips today." Hamtaro said.

"Well acutally, judging by his posture, sound of voice, and lagging reaction time, he hasen't slept in at least two days." Maxwell said.

"Three." Snipey said.

"Shoudn't you get some sleep?" Boss asked him.

"Sounds good." Snipey said, falling on his back, asleep instantly.

At this point in time the train had finally started moving, It was going a normal train speed.

(This next paragraph has nothing to do with the story, I just wrote it anyway)

There was a man named Bob. Bob had a job. Bob's job was to bob for apples. isn't that a weird job, Bob?

(Now back to Hamtaro Extreme!)

Hamtaro was pacing back and forth, he seemed very worried.

(On second though Bob is better)

Bob had a friend Bill. (GET BACK TO THE STORY JOHN!!!) Aww, I wanna talk about Bob. (Bob sucks! Back to the story!) No, I like Bob. (Then right a new story about Bob!) Hmm...Nah. Bill and Bob loved corn on the cob, and (BACK TO THE STORY!!!) Bill had friend named Gill, Gill worked at a Mill, ("Loud smack") Ow, okay, okay, and Gill's friend Fred is dead, the end.

(Now back to Hamtaro Extreme!)

It had been some time since the train had left, and it was still going, the Ham-hams were spread out across the empty train car. Boss, Panda, and Oxnard were on the chair under the sleeping Snipey, who was still in the overhead compartment,Sandy and Maxwell were in another seat located across from Boss and his gang, Pashmina and Bijou were looking out the window near the front of the car, Dexter and Howdy were arguing on the floor in the front of the train, and last, Hamtaro who was sitting against wall in the back of the train, watching the others.

"How long until we get there?" Oxnard asked.

"How should I know? I don't even know where we're going." Boss said.

"Maybe we should ask Hamtaro." Panda said.

"No way, since all this happened, that guy creeps me out." Boss said.

"The world is falling into oblivion, and he is the ray of light that must come to purify the evil that is Buddius." Snipey said, now awake.

"What?" Boss said.

"That's a riddle stupid, the point is to figure it out." Snipey said.

"Can we have a hint?" Oxnard asked.

"The riddle IS the hint, it may not seem like much now, but Buddius and his men will blab gibberish just like it, it's all a conspericy, what it is, is for you to find out..." Snipey said.

"Uh-huh, so what are we gonna so Boss." Panda said.

"We're gonna bust in, beat 'em all up and win." Boss said.

"Ha ha ha, they have a limitless army of mega super-hamsters, and huge monsters born in their genetical experiments, not to mention armies of super-hamdroids, you just can't walk in." Snipey said.

"How do they make these hamdroids? Everyone seems to have a hamdroid!" Boss said.

"They've taken Dr. Gregory hostage." Snipey said.

"Didn't he create those Hamdroid Brothers." Boss asked.

"Yeah, Frediricco, Harry, and Jackie, X said something about it before I passed out." Panda said.

"I've had enough of this, Shut up and talk about something else." Snipey said.

"Okay..." Boss said.

We now go over to Dexter and Howdy, who are arguing, let's leave them and go to, uhh, Hamtaro. Well, he's just watching the others, boring, next to, uhh

Now back to Bob and friends!

Bob was walking through the park, he saw Gill, he went over to Gill, and said "Hi Gill". Then Gill called him orange juice and said his name was Bill and that he wanted a Dill pickle, Then the world blew up the end.

Now back to Hamtaro Extreme!

It was getting dark now, so everyone went to sleep. Hamtaro was having a bad dream, a nightmare even! He was alone floating in a vast dark world of blackness, the lightning was a nice touch, then suddenly, in front of him, a Hamster appeared, he had a black robe that went past his feet on, with a black cape also going went past his feet, with a black hood that covered his head, he wore gloves, that were black, and had a strange gizmo on his back that plugged in to his neck through the cloak (A respirator), he was a "piece of work" too, very very old-looking, probably a century old.

"Hamius, I warning you now to turn back." He said.

"You." Hamtaro said.

"I am glad you remember me, do you remember my name?" He said.

"Uhh, Cellulite?" Hamtaro said.

"No, but close, you never were one who was good with memory, Hamius." He said.

"My name's Hamtaro!" Hamtaro yelled at him.

"Be who you want, but leave us be." He said.

"No, I won't." Hamtaro said.

"Listen to me son of Buddius, turn back now and we'll consider forgeting about you." He said.

"I'm not turning back." Hamtaro said.

"Very well then, rest well, for I will have your head under the full moon's light." he said, vanishing.

Hamtaro awoke quickly, should he turn back? No, he can't, he has to fight.

"They came in your dream too." Snipey said.

Hamtaro jolted around to see him, awake.

"Frediricco tried to get me to turn back, ha." Snipey said.

"I can't quite remember his name but, my father best friend was there." Hamtaro said.

"Oh, the black dressed guy, looks older than dirt." Snipey said.

"That's him." Hamtaro said.

"This isn't going to be easy..." Snipey said.

To Be Continued...