Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hamtaro Generation's Super Karaoke Party!! ❯ Act III When life gives you music, sing! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Act III

When life gives you music, sing!

The stage was getting ready for the next act, T.W and Hamtaro backstage sitting at a table having quick cup of tea.

(Sips)

T.W: This has sure been a night of surprises, and really great performances.

Hamtaro: I agree, so who's up next?

T.W checks the schedule

T.W: Well Boss and Bijou are doing her rendition of the "Three's Company" and then after that a piece based on "Designing Women." Then we have a movie That Asura gave me. All he'll tell me is that he shot it on location.

Hamtaro: That sounds interesting.

T.W: I should hope so. I worked hard to make this show a success.

Hamtaro: I'll go out there introduce the next act, you should rest some more before your next act.

T.W: All right then, just remember to have energy.

So while T.W had his feet soaking in a tub of hot water, Hamtaro went out on stage with crowd really excited.

Hamtaro: I hope you've been enjoying the show this far and now we present a duet by our very own Boss and Bijou!

As Hamtaro left the stage, the curtain rises and we se a replica of Jack, Janet and Chrissy/Cindy/Terri's apartment whoever you prefer.

We see Boss and Bijou on the replica of the couch, Bijou had on Denim ribbons with the peace sign sewed on, and Boss was wearing a vest with American flag designs on it and a matching bow tie.

The second version of the 1982 "Three's Company" theme music starts to play and begins promptly.

Boss: Come and knock on our door-

Bijou: Come and knock on our door-

Boss: We've been waiting for you-

Bijou: We've been waiting for you-

(Blushes)

Boss: Where the kisses are-

Both: Hers and hers and his, three's company too!

Boss: Come and dance on our floor-

Bijou: Come and dance on our floor-

Boss: Take a step that is new-

Bijou: Take a step that is new-

Boss: We've a loveable -

Both: Space that meets your face, three's company too.

(Fanfare)

Both: You'll see that life is a ball again, laughter is calling for you.

(Fanfare)

Boss: Down at our rendezvous-

Bijou: Down at our rendezvous-

Both: Three's company too.

(Fanfare)

Boss: Down at our rendezvous-

Bijou: Down at our rendezvous-

Both: Three's company too.

A short drum solo finishes the song and the crowd applauds as the two get up and take there bow. The curtain closes and Hamtaro returns to the stage.

Hamtaro: That was a excellent performance and our thanks to Hakeru, Maxwell and Panda for the construction, composition and building of our sets and props.

The crowd applauds some more on their behalf, meanwhile the stage we being re-done for the next act, Bijou and Boss had left the set having a certain discussion.

(Sighs)

Boss: I'm sure glad the song wasn't any longer I though my voice was going to crack.

Bijou: You did just fine Boss you've been practicing real hard.

Boss: Good thing too because my solo is coming up and worked hard to find out what would sound the most perfect, for my voice anyway.

Bijou: Hamtaro told me T.W needs more rest so he's going to fill in for him a little longer so he can do his solo. It's just like Hamtaro to be so kind and giving

(Thinking)

Boss: Great I had her then lost her again, but I won't give up any matter what any dream tells me.

Boss: Yeah it'd be a shame because we have a duet right before my solo and told me that it was very important.

Bijou: Don't forget your performing for with me and the other girls next.

Boss: Oh of course I didn't forget, T.W and I brought the piano from the clubhouse over.

Bijou: Great then, we better hurry we're on in less then a minute.

So the two hurry to get into costume for the next act. After some final touch-ups they take their places.

The crowd was pumped up and ready for the next act.

Hamtaro: Thank you, thank you. Next we have a piece based on the sassy southern "Designing Women."

As Hamtaro leaves the stage the curtain rises to see a bright white set and in the middle was the piano and like in the one of the opening sequences Bijou stood sideways on the piano, on her right was Pashmina, and the others were below.

On the piano was Boss wearing a top hat and black and white tux with a layered red rose, Then Hamtaro came up wearing some leisure clothes.

Soon after everyone was in their places and Boss begins to play.

(Playing and singing)

Boss: Georgia.

Oh Georgia- (Scats)

This old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind!

He looks dreamily into Bijou's eyes as he continues to play and sing.

Boss: Oh Georgia, oh my Georgia. (Scats) Georgia.

No peace, no peace my mind.

This old sweet song, keeps Georgia on my mind.

(Stops playing and song ends)

I think that was pretty good.

The crowd was really in frenzy now clapping screaming whistling and begging for an encore.

Everyone bowed as the audience threw bouquets of roses and cherry blossoms. Boss caught a bouquet of roses and gave them to Bijou and puts the rose that was on his tux and tucked it in her left pigtail.

Then the curtain closed on a perfect performance.

Bijou didn't know what to say as she felt a tear hit her eye as she felt the rose in her hair. As Boss heads of the stage, Hamtaro comes up to Bijou looking worried.

Hamtaro: Bijou, are you okay?

At first she didn't say a thing, and then she went up to him and gave him a kiss on cheek.

Bijou: I'm a little okay now.

As she left quietly of the stage everyone else especially didn't know what to make of but didn't say anything s they cleared the stage for the next act and Hamtaro went back on the stairs looking a little flushed.

Meanwhile backstage Bijou caught up with Boss on the way to see how T.W was fairing.

Boss had begun to wonder if that dream wasn't a dream wasn't a dream at all. He wondered if maybe he'll always feel imcomplete.

Bijou then realized there was nothing she could say that would help now and went to find Pashmina.

Ounce back on stage Hamtaro became more like himself with his flushed expression gone though not forgotten.

Hamtaro: Here's Pashmina and Penelope with a song and dance number.

Hamtaro tips his hat and back tracks from the stage as the curtain rises to reveal a replica of the street that leads to Laverne and Shirley's apartment.

Right next to the set in matching Laverne and Shirleyesque outfits Penelope was really nervous.

Penelope: Okwee!

Pashmina: Don't worry Penelope you'll do fine.

Linking there arms and jumping on set the song begins with a-

(Music starts)

Pashmina: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8-

Sclemeel, schlemazel, hasenfeffer incorporated.

(Fast instrumental)


We're gonna do it!

Give us any chance, we'll take it.


Give us any rule, we'll break it.


We're gonna make our dreams come true.


Doin' it our way.

Nothing's gonna turn us back now,


Straight ahead and on the track now.


We're gonna make our dreams come true,
Doin' it our way.

There is nothing we won't try,


Never heard the word impossible.


This time there's no stopping us

We're gonna do it.

On your mark, get set, and go now, Got a dream and we just know now-

we're gonna make our dream come true.


And we'll do it our way, yes our way.


Make all our dreams come true,


And do it our way, yes our way,


Make all our dreams come true
for me and you.

The songs ends with a final dance routine and right the last big boom of the song Penelope says-

Penelope: Okyoo!!

Everyone cheered and clapped on a wondrous performance as they took a bow and left the stage.

That's it for now I hope you enjoyed it. Next I'm going to do some more anime songs.

PLEASE REIVEW!!!