Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Hey, thanks ❯ Chapter 1: The mysterious cloaked ham ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ÐÏࡱá>þÿ þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿý ÿÿÿþÿÿÿ

�þÿÿ ;ÿþÿÿÿ !"þÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿRoot Entryÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÀFÀÙSÉÞ;Ã@CompObjÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿnWordDocumentÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿ-6ObjectPoolÿÿÿ&yum l;à3ÕÈÞ;Ãà3ÕÈÞ ;Ãþÿÿÿ

�þÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿþÿ
ÿÿÿ&y uml; ÀFMicrosoft Word 6.0 Document
MSWordDocWord.Document.6ô9²qþÿ_à& #8230;ŸòùOh«'+'³Ù0˜Üà (L
�p"¸
Ü$ Hl(C:\MSOFFICE\WINWORD\TEMPLATE\NORMAL.DOTÞDisclaimer:I am sad to say that I do not own Hamtaro! If I did, do you think I'd be putting my story in a "Ü¥e3À e>)-6>&0Š0ŠŠ0Š0Š0Š0Š0Ô0& Ocirc;0Ô0Ô0Ô0Ô0
Þ0Ô0µ41î ;0î0î0î0î0î0î0î01111,?1¬ë ;2¬-4æ4T:5óµ4Š0î0î0î0î0 î0µ4î0Š0Š0î0î0î0î0&icir c;0î0Š0î0Š0î01ž0²0"Š0Š0# 2;0Š0î01î0#î0Disclaimer:I am sad to say that I do not own Hamtaro! If I did, do you think I'd be putting my story in a "fanfiction" place like this? To all the lawers out there who think they're gonna find someone to sue, SCREW YOU!

Chapter 1: A mysterious cloaked ham

The story,of coars, takes place as usual at Laura's house. It is about 8:00 in the morning. It is summer, and Laura is out of school for a good while. This meant Laura slept in for quite a long time, most of the time it lasted until her parents woke her up. Hamtaro was in his cage, sleeping peacefully. Hamtaro was having a dream, a very nice one at that. He was dreaming about all his friends, particularly Bijou. In the dream, He and all of his friends were on one of their usual exploits, which you might call adventures. The thing that made this dream anymore pleasant than any other was the fact that, in this dream, believe it or not, Hamtaro was married to Bijou. You see, recently, Hamtaro had gathered up the courage and complemented her on how pretty she was. Afterwards, Hamtaro received a kiss on the cheek from her, and you wouldn't believe how far it went. Ever since then, Hamtaro had developed quite the crush on her, and couldn't stop thinking about her. Hamtaro woke up.
"Ahh, what a nice dream" Hamtaro yawned
Hamtaro looked to see Laura still in her bed. "Oh, Im too bored to wait until she gets up! I think I'll just go ahead and go to the clubhouse now" Hamtaro thought to himself as he quietly slipped outside. As he came out of the drainpipe, he gave his usual "Opah!" and landed on the slumbering dog Brandy's head. "Hiya, Brandy!" Hamtaro said, merrily. He then merrly trotted off toward the clubhouse. ~Meanwhile at the clubhouse~

"The nerve o' that guy! How dare he STEAL a kiss from MY Bijou!?" Boss thought angrily. Boss was in the corner away from the other hams pondering a way to get revenge on Hamtaro. Whilst Boss was doing this, life in the clubhouse proceeded as it always did, Dexter, Howdy, and every so often, Stan were argueing about who was the best guy for Pashmina. Maxwell was lost in his reading. Sandy would sometimes walk over to him and try to get his attention, but to know avail. Pashmina was entertaining Penelope and Cappy was asleep under a pot of some sort and guess what Snoozer was doing? Yeah, thats right, sleeping. As for Bijou, well...she was thinking just like Boss, about Hamtaro. But in a much more positive way. To be truthful, it was rare she ever stopped thinking about Hamtaro. She was about on the opposite side of the clubhouse from Boss, sitting on a beanbag, with her eyes shut humming a sweet little song. She was actually nearly in a light sleep, day dreaming about her cherished one. If you looked closely, you could spot a bit of a blush on her snow-white cheeks. Having nothing better to do, being as she couldn't get Maxwell's attention away from his book, Sandy decided she would go and pester Bijou a bit. ~Anyway, Back to Hamtaro~

Hamtaro continued to make his way toward the clubhouse. On his way, there, he noticed a mysterious looking figure. He couldn't quite make it out. Curious, he made his way toward it. At first, he thought it was nothing but a rag, but as he drew closer, he came to know that there was something under the rag. It was some type of creature, most likely a hamster, judging by the size, covered from head to toe in a cloak. The mysterious creature appeared to be asleep against a tree. Hamtaro extended a paw, curious to see what was under the hood. In the instant of a flash a paw jolted from the cloak and grabbed his arm. Hamtaro nearly jumped out of his fur, and then the stranger spoke.
"W-what is it you want?" The cloaked creature said.
He sounded horrible, he could barely talk. Whatever was wrong with him, he sounded like he was badly injured. Hamtaro smelled heavy blood from the creature. He looked at the paw that weakly held his. It was bleeding badly. Hamtaro noticed that he was also standing in a quite large puddle of blood.
"Oh...Oh my god......." Was all that the horrified hamster could mutter.
Hamtaro was so scared he just wanted to run away from the horrible site.
"You need first aid or something right away!!" With that, Hamtaro attempted to help the stranger to the clubhouse. The hamster made a weak attempt to push him away.
"Leave me alone, I don't need your help! Nor do I want it!"
Hamtaro was now trying to make him get up by force. Hamtaro wasn't about to let the creature die.
"C'mon! Let me help you!"
"I will not!"
"Urgh! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"
The mysterious creature pushed Hamtaro away very forcibly this time and pulled out of his cloak, a very large katana. Hamtaro bacame horrified, whoever this was, he obviously knew how to fight, for he smelled many different bloods from the sword he had to his chest.
"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!! Dont....make....m...e....."
With that, the cloaked stranger fainted from blood loss. Hamtaro first grabbed the sword and threw it in the bushes, so it would not be used to hurt him while he carried him to the clubhouse. Without any hesitation whatsoever, Hamtaro picked the creature up, and ran as fast as he possibly could to the clubhouse, blood dripping all the way. A tear ran down Hamtaro's cheek. Every fiber in his body prayed that he could save him. Luckily, Hamtaro had found this stranger very close to the clubhouse. It was only a sprint away. Hamtaro made it there in under a minute. And knocked and yelled on the door, unable to open it, as loud as he could
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "LET ME IN!! FOR GOD'S SAKE OPEN THE DOOR!"
This scared the hell out of the hamsters inside. As loud as he was yelling, some of them thought it was some kind of maniac. Boss recovered from the shock the fastest and quickly opened the door. Hamtaro stumbled in, drenched in blood, and everyone was horrified by this sight.
"Please.....save him....." Hamtaro said with tears in his eyes.


~~The next day~~

"Vake up sleepy head" a cute and familiar french accent said
"Ugh....unhh...."
The stranger opened up his eyes to see none other than Bijou, Pashmina, Penelope, and Sandy.
"Hnn? If this is hell then why the hell am I seein angles?"
The girls all giggled at this comment. Especially Pashmina, whom thought the stranger was very handsome.
"Hey, wait what's goin' on?" The stranger attempted to move but couldn't
“Yowch!" the stranger yelped. "Ohh! Don't move! You're only just recovering!" Sandy said, and as she did all the girls began to rub his body where all his injuries were. The stranger blushed greatly. "Y-you dont have to do that..." He said, his face nearly as red as his crimson red fur atop his head. "We want to make you feel better" Pashmina said with a wink.
After a few minutes the stranger spoke again. "You're gonna make me fall asleep..." He finally said. "You are right. I guess ve just got a little lost in our vork" Bijou giggled. "We want you to meet the other hams" Sandy said. "They've all been vaiting for you to vake up." Bijou said. "Especially Hamtaro" Pashmina said.
"Other hams? Where exactly am I? Whos hamtaro?"
"Hamtaro is the person who saved you." Bijou spoke up first
"Saved...me? So I'm not dead..."
The stranger does his best to remember what happened until he recalled the hamster that tried to help him. "That must be him..." the stranger said to himself.
"Can we ask you something?" the girls all said in stereo
"Yeah, sure anything!"
"What's your name?"
"It's Slash"
"Wow, that's dashing!" Pashmina said with a bit of a dreamy look in her eyes.
"Well, t-thanks" Slash said realizing that this particular girl had a bit of a crush on him.
"Will you let me know your names?"
The girls all introduced themselves, and Bijou introduced Penelope since Pashmina was obviously a bit occupied. Bijou and Sandy left to go tell the other hams about the stranger and that he was awake. Eventually Pashmina signaled Penelope to go in the other room with the others, which Slash noticed.
"Are you hungry? You must be from all that blood loss, its all over the clubhouse..."
"Oh, I'm sorry..."
"No, it's ok, it's not your fault" Pashmina then gets a sunflower seed off of a plate on a nearby table and daintilly nibbles the shell off of it.
"Here" she said while holding it up to his mouth.
Slash blushed a whole lot, but he was really hungry, and didn't want to hurt a pretty girls feelings, so, he he took a few bites off of it until it was gone.
"T-thank you, Pashmina, you really didn't have to do that"
" I know, I wanted to"
Both of them were silent for a moment. Then the door finally opened and all of the ham-hams came in. When Dexter and Howdy saw the way that Pashmina looked at him, they both became immediatly jealous. Slash looked amongst all of them until he finally spotted Hamtaro.
"You Hamtaro?"
Hamtaro walked up to him and nodded.
"I'm not really good at this....but thank you. I owe you my life, and will stick with you until I even the score."
"Heke?" was of coarse Hamtaro's reply
"As an honorable, warrioir, you saved my life,and now I must save yours"
Maxwell walked up to them, buried in one of his books, and explained
" I think what he's trying to say, Hamtaro, is that he is your personal bodyguard now" Maxwell stated.


End chapter



Sorry to leave you hangin like that, but thats my job as author. Don't worry, I'm writing more as you read. I know no one ever reads these parts so I dont even know why Im wasting my energy. I welcome harsh reviewing, since that tells me what Im doing wrong, as long as you dont insult me. Your beautiful. Thank you for reading! Until next chapter!





œ ¦p§p©pªSummaryInformation(ÿÿÿÿ&yu ml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÀÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ& yuml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ&yum l;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿfanfiction" place like this? To all the lawers out there who think they're gonna find someone to sue, SCREW YOU!..@´ä!½;Ã@À¤Y‹·&THO RN;@´ä!½;Ã@Microsoft Word 6.01>)R)þuÞßïÍ Î ÈɃ¹é4}$bÅàï-9wE`¢&po und;¥·¸÷
g¥YËG…&u ml;J … þüüüüüüüüüüü&u uml;üüüüüüüüüüüü ;üüüüüüüüüüüü&u uml;üüüüü`ðü`ðü`ð- ² À !n!'!Ä"#/#Ä#ø#-$Ò$ê$ù% &.&£&Ë&'Z'Ã'Ä'Å'Ñ'&Ogra ve;'Ó'Ô'9):);)<)=)>)þ`ðþ`ðþ`&e th;þ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ `ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð&tho rn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ð& thorn;`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`&et h;þ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ`ðþ` ðþ`ð!K@ñÿNormala "A@òÿ¡"Default Paragraph FontB@ò Body Textx>&>)ÿÿÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿ ÿÿs¨>&v¢R) >)#.C:\MSOFFICE\WINWORD\DOC007.DOCÿ@HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1:HPFDJC18HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0:"ÿ€d,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1äö ,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0:"ÿ€d,,HP DeskJet 670C Series v11.0LPT1äö ,,€8&8&€€8&!1Times New RomanSymbol&Arial"‰ÐhÒv†Òv†ƒ$& oacute;ÝDisclaimer:I am sad to say that I do not own Hamtaro! If I did, do you think I'd be putting my story in a "fanfiction" place like this? To all the lawers out there who think they're gonna find someone to sue, SCREW YOU!..