Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Stopping the Dark Circle ❯ Spat's friend? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hamha! Yami Hamtaro and Pandachan (Me) wrote this fanfic together…meaning it's a duet fanfic! There will be a new character added in this story! The new hamster is created by Pandachan. Description of Strawberry: Sky blue body with black ears and a black stripe down her back and has a pink hibiscus and a green hula skirt. Okay here's chapter one!

There was a black cave that was well hidden. Down the cave, you could hear whispers of evil plans down there. Unfortunately a young hamster name Strawberry was walking toward the cave thinking it was the clubhouse.

Stings: so the plan is set?
Alice: Yep-p Brother! Soon the Ham-Hams will meet their doom! Mwhahaha!

Then Alice felt a slight tap on the shoulder. Looking to see a young Hawaiian hamster.

Strawberry: Um excuse me, where am I? I was walking to the clubhouse and now I'm here...hehe… where's the way back?

(Strawberry heard the whole plan! What were they gonna do?!)

Stings: Who the heck are you?!
Alice: she heard our plan! GET HER!

Before Strawberry can act, Stings and Alice grab her and chuckled evilly.


Strawberry: Eek! Let go of me!

Quickly Strawberry took out here wooden spoon (its her so called weapon) bonked them on both of their heads, it was a hard hit, making them stunned for couple of seconds. Then she dashed toward the entrance hoping to get out of there but she wasn't fast enough.


Stings: Use the staff of Hamchi Sis!
Alice: Right!

Alice points a long staff with a crystal ball on top at Strawberry. Strawberry freezes.

Alice: Whoever you are, you will now serve us!


Strawberry is fighting back...she too, is powerful.

Strawberry: Ugh...no... D-do y-you g-guys know a hamster n-named S-spat.

She was still fighting back. They seemed they couldn't control her.


Stings: She's a strong one isn't she?
Alice: yes...Spat is our brother. He is not here at the moment! Obey us!
Stings: lets see how she deals with two staff of hamchis!!

Stings points his staff of hamchi at Strawberry. Hypnotic waves hit Strawberry

Strawberry perks up, the waves totally didn't effect her.

Strawberry: Spat's your brother!!! Oh my gosh!! This is soo cool! Can you show me where he is?! I'll join you dark circle club and get diamonds and stuff, anything for him!

Stings: you want to join us?
Alice: we're an evil organization! We hate the ham-hams!
Stings: yeah! And Spat hates everybody!
Alice: We don't know where Spat is! So...go away! Before we kill you!


Strawberry: Spat doesn't hate everyone. I saw him smile when I teased him! And maybe I don't wanna join but I can bring jewels and make them into jewelry that cost a lot.

She smiled happily.

Strawberry: I can bring stuff you guys need! And spy on the ham hams!

Alice: why should we believe you?
Stings: yeah! I bet you are going to tell the ham-hams all about our little plan!

????: What's going on, pfft!

Spat has appeared at the entrance



Strawberry ears perked up again. The word "Pfft" rang in her head trying to think who that person was.

Strawberry: Help!! Huh? Its Spatty!! (It's his nickname) Help me Spat! Tell them to let go of me!!

Spat: Oh no! It's you!! What are you doing here, pfft!

Alice: I don't know who she is but she's strong! She can't be brainwashed!
Spat: Pfft! I'll brainwash her! Then, maybe I can get her of my back, pfft!

Spat points his staff of Hamchi at Strawberry. Hypnotic waves hit her.


She ducks at the waves and struggles more...fear is building up in her...she gets more powerful.

Strawberry: NOOO! Spat help me! I know deep inside you wanna help me! Were're friends remember! I swear I didn't hear your stupid plan! And even if I did I don't really like the ham-hams.
Help me! You know you wanna Spat!

She was teasing him.

Spat: Ok, I will help you!
Alice/Stings: HEKE?
Spat: I want you to spy on those stupid ham-hams for me! Go!

Strawberry looks at Spat, she couldn't believe he was helping her. He stares at her back at Strawberry then he notices her face was sky blue then a fade of pink came, she was blushing.

Strawberry: *blushes* O-okay!

The grip on Strawberry loosens from Alice and Stings who were in shock what Spat said. Strawberry goes up to up to Spat.

Strawberry: Thanks. She whispered. Then she went off to spy on the ham-hams while she blushed

madly.

Spat, Alice and Stings watch Strawberry hop away happily
Alice: And what was that all about? Do u know that hamster?
Spat: I know her alright! Her name is Strawberry, pfft! Don't worry we can trust her!
Stings: hope you're right!

To Be Continued!