Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Supaku ❯ Meet Supaku! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Many years ago, in a place known as Konahagakure, the village hidden among the falling leaves.... there was a great nine tailed cat demon that terrorized the village. No matter how many tried to stop it, they couldn't even dent the massive creature. Then, the forth lord Hokage, master of over a thousand techniques, found a way to defeat the demon, at the cost of his own life. The demon was reborn, in the form of a young boy...

Supaku

By William


A hamster was hanging, suspended by a rope, from the top of a large mountain. He had grey and white fur, and looked like he was about 15. He wore goggles on his head, and was painting images on the montainside. The mountain was a bit like mount rushmore, with four heads carved into the side. The faces were of the first, second, third, and fourth Hokages. The hamster was painting moustaches and such on the faces in bright red paint, laughing the whole time.

"Lord Hokage!" A orange hamster yelled, sliding open a door. Inside the room was an old, grey hamster, wearing a kimono. He was working on an ink painting. "What is it? Another outrage by Supaku, I presume?" The old hamster asked. "That young devil is graffitiing the mountainside! Defacing the images of your honored forebears! In PAINT!" Another hamster said. The old hamster got up and put a strange looking hood on his head.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" "GROW UP!" "WE'RE SICK OF YER STUPID PRANKS!" "ACT YOUR AGE!" Came the shouts from the villagers as Supaku continued to pait the mountainside. He turned and yelled back down at them. "LOOOOOSERRRRS! WANNA-BE'S! YOU DON'T GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DO SOMETHING THIS LOW! I RULE, AND YOU DROOL!" "You! What are you doing?" A hamster yelled from below as the old hamster walked up. The hamster was white, with black parts all over his body. He was wearing a headband on his head. The headband had a metal plate with the symbol of a leaf on it. "I'm terribly sorry about this, Lord Hokage." The hamster said to the old one. "Eh? Master Josh?" Hokage said. "SUPAKU! GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!" "Ah, crap! It's my teacher, Master Josh! I'm so screwed!"

******************************************************** ******************************************************************

"As you know, the graduation ceremony is three days from now. The past two times this day came around, you failed! And you choose NOW for your stupid tricks? You MORON!!!" Supaku, who was tied up and being scolded in front of the rest of the class, scoffed and looked away. "Sir, yes sir!" He mumbled in reply. Josh snarled. "Today's lesson is shape-changing! All you have to do is.... conjure up a form that looks just like the teacher! GO!"

"Next, Uzumaki Supaku!" Josh said as the previous student walked off, having completed a transformation sucessfully. "This is all your fault, you know..." A classmate mumbled to him as he walked up to Josh. "Yeah, yeah..." Supaku put his paws together, extending two fingers on his right paw. "Here we go!" Supaku said as a mist started to swirl around him. "TRANSFORM!" The mist completely surrounded his body, and when it cleared, he was no longer Supaku, but a hot girl ham. The hamster had pink fur, and bright blue eyes. She blew a kiss to Josh and giggled, and then turned back to normal. Josh's eyes widened, and he was blown into the wall by a stream of blood shooting out of his nose. "Hehe... how do you like it? I call it my ninja centerfold technique!" Supaku said, laughing. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU... WASTING YOUR TIME AND TALENT INVENTING SUCH STUPID TRICKS!!!"

******************************************************* ********************************************************************
Josh sat atop the mountain and looked down at Supaku, who was cleaning the paint off the mountainside with a wet rag. "And you're not leaving this spot untill every drop of paint is gone!" "SO?! It's not like I have anyone waiting at home for me!" Supaku said, returning to his work. Josh's expression softened a bit. "Supaku..." Supaku looke up at Josh and scowled. "What?" "When you're done here, I'll.... we could... I'll buy you a bowl of noodles." Supaku's eyes widened. "YEAH, BABY! TALK ABOUT MOTIVATION!!!"

"Supaku..." Josh said to Supaku, who was sitting at the bar with him, eating a bowl of ramen. "Heke?" "Of all places, why did you choose to deface that spot? You DO know what the name Hokage means, right?" "Of course! The Lord Hokage is the most respected in the entire village. In order to aquire the name Hokage, you'd have to be the greatest shinobi in the entire village. It was our forth lord Hokage.... who saved the village from the giant demon cat years ago." "Okay then.... WHY?!" "Because someday, I'll be called the lord Hokage! I'm going to supass everyone who came before me! And then everyone in town will have to kiss my ass! By the way, master, I need a favor..." "Another bowl of ramen?" "Um... your headband.... that leaf you're wearing.... pretty please?"Josh rubbed his headband. "My... this? No. Not yet. No way. This band is a mark of adulthood. You have to earn it." "Aw, what a rip off!" "You can't have everything you want!" "Hey!" "More ramen, here!"

*********************************************************** ****************************************************************

" Today is your final test in the secret arts. If you pass, you will all be classified as full-fledged shinobi. For your final test, you must each generate a doppleganger!" ::Ah, crap.... dopplegangers are my worst subject! I'm screwed!:: Supaku thought. "First up, Uzumaki Supaku!" ::Well, here goes nothing...:: "BEHOLD!" Supaku said as he made the position with his paws and energy rose around him. "ART OF THE DOPPLEGANGER!!!" A very feeble, dim copy of him lay of the floor, knocked out. Supaku and Josh both sweatdropped. Josh narrowed his eyes. "YOU FAIL!!!" Josh yelled. Supaku almost fainted. "Um, Master Josh..." Stan, the other teacher, said. "He DID basically manage to conjure up his other self, even if it was a littl flawed... *I'm not that good at dopplegangers myself...* maybe if we just gave him a break, and..." Supaku's eyes widened. "The answer is no, Stan. Each student was supposed to create three dopplegangers, and he only created one. And a very poor one, at that. With all due respect, his preformance doesn't merit a passing grade."

********************************************************** *****************************************************************

"Hey, Supaku!" Stan said, walking over to him. He was sitting atop a tall building, looking down at the village. "Huh? Master Stan?" Stan sat down next to him. "It's not fair, Master Stan. Why can't I pass?" Stan sighed. "You remind Master Iruka of himself. His parents were killed many years ago. Try to understand where he's coming from, from one orphan to another. He thinks he's helping you to become strong!" "Yeah, but I want to graduate so bad!" Stan chuckled. "I guess I have no choice. I'm going to tell you a secret..."

******************************************************* ********************************************************************
"BEHOLD! NINJA CENTERFOLD!" "GAAAH!!!!" Hokage was blasted away by a nosebleed, and Naruto moved on to the secret room of the Hokage's home, where he grabbed a strange scroll. Outside the building, Stan watched from another building. He smirked evilly. "Perfect...."

Supaku sat in te forest, reading the scroll. "Hmm.... let's see, the first technique is multiple dopplegangers... damn! My least favorite technique, and suddenly it's turning up everywhere!"

Josh heard a knocking on his door. He went to answer it, and when he opened it, he saw Stan stabdng there. "Huh? Stan?" "Master Josh, it's Supaku! Somehow he's found out about and stolen the secret manuscript!" "WHAT?!"

********************************************************* ******************************************************************

"Lord Hokage! He's gone too far this time!" "That abomination cannot be allowed to live any longer!" the angry villagers yelled. "We must organize a search party!" Hokage said as energy started to rise around him. "HYO!" He vanished. Josh had already gone off, into the forest. ::I have to find Supaku! There's no telling what damage he could do with that scroll!::

Supku sat in the forest, completely exhaused and covered in scratches and bruises. Josh landed on the ground, in front of him. "GOTCHA!" "About time, nose bleed! I found you!" "No, I found YOU!" Josh said. Supaku laughed and scratched his head. "I never dreamed.... some of the secret arts are so amazing! I only learned one, though. If I show you I've mastered this technique, you HAVE to let me pass!" Josh was astonished. ::So... you came out here to practice your skills! Working yoursef to exhaustion....:: "Master Stan said that if I showed you the techniques in this scroll, you'd let me pass!" "Huh? STAN!" Josh immidiately sensed something wrong, and pushed Naruto out of the way. About twenty shuriken hit Josh, pinning him to the wall of the shack. Supaku sat up. "Hey, what gives? ....huh?" Supaku looked over at Josh, and hs eyes widened. "Well, I'm surprised you were able to find him so quickly, Josh. Supaku, give me the scroll!" Said Stan, who was perched atop a tree. "Supaku, don't give it to him!" Josh said, pulling out a shuriken. "He was just using you to get the scroll for himself!" "Give it to me, Supaku! You can't do it yourself! I can show you what it means!" "Don't listen to him!" "Don't you it's strange that everyone seems to hate you? If he were honest, even noble Josh would admit he hates you too!" "STOP IT!" Josh yelled. "Huh? What do you mean?" Supaku asked. "It was YOU who killed Josh's family! In other words.... you ARE the demon fox!" "SHUT UP!!!" "Huh? W...what are you talking about?!" "It's true! Everyone hates you, including your Master Josh!" Stan took a huge shuriken off of his back and threw it at Supaku. "NOW YOU DIE!" Josh threw himself over Supaku, and the shuriken lodged in his back. Supaku's eyes widened. "Supaku... when I was a child, everyone ignored me.... I became the class clown, hoping to get attention. But deep inside, I was hurting. I know how you must feel.... I'm so sorry..... I should have tried to be a better teacher... a beter self...." Josh coughed up some blood. "Go." Supaku stared at Josh for a few seconds then ran. Stan glanced at Josh. "I'll be back for you later." Stan went off after Supaku.

********************************************************** ****************************************************************

J osh jumped from tree to tree after Supaku. "SUPAKU! THE SCROLL! IT'S WHAT STAN WANTS! GIVE IT TO ME!" Supaku jumped at Josh grabbed him, and slammed him into the ground hard. Josh grunted, and turned into Stan. "How did you know I wasn't Josh?" Supaku chuckled, and turned into Josh. "Because I am!" Stan smirked. "I see.... oh well. NOW YOU DIE!" ::This is the end...:: Josh thought as Stan starte spinning his shuriken. Just then, Supaku dove at Stan and kicked him hard in the stomach, causing him to drop his weapon. "ART OF THE DOPPLEGANGER!!!" There were suddenly one thousand copies of Supaku everywhere.... in the trees, bushes, everywhere. Stan's eyes widened. "N... no..." The copies and the original all punched him at the same time, and when the dust cleared, there was only one, and Stan was on the ground, bleeding. "Heh.... I guess I overdid it..." ::Those were solid, flesh-and-blood copies.... not illusions!:: Josh realized. "Supaku, come here..."

"Can I open my eyes now?" "Yes, you can." Supaku opened his eyes, and noticed that he was wearing Josh's headband. "Congratulations, GRADUATE! To celebrate this, I'll take you out! We can go for ramen noodles!" Supaku started to tear up, and he hugged Josh.

You are now a full fledged shinobi. Your challenges can only get more difficult from here... at least, that was the speech I planned to give. But I guess.... it can wait.... untill we get to the restaurant.

END OF CHAPTER 1