Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Caps Are Down ❯ The White Cap ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Caps Are Down!
Chapter 5: The White Cap


(Cappy kicked the doors to the Dark Circle castle open and ran inside)

Cappy: Alice! I need more caps! ALICE!

(The smell of cigarette smoke filled the air as Warham walking around the corner smoking a long cigarette-holder. She blew smoke in the air and smirk once she saw Cappy)

Warham: So you have returned. Let me guess, you weren’t successful in killing your “friends”

(Warham blows smoke towards Cappy’s face and grins)

Cappy: Shut up! Where is Alice?!

Warham: She is seeing to Sparkle in the dungeon. I doubt she wants to see you!

(Warham blows more smoke in the air and floats past Cappy)

Cappy: *Cough* ggggrrr…she is more annoying than Harmony! ALICE!

(Cappy runs towards the door leading to the dungeon, the door flies open and Alice walks through)

Alice: Cappy? Back so soon?

Cappy: Yeah. I need more of those special caps!

Alice: Of course you do….follow me….

(Alice and Cappy head back to the room with the cap chest)

Alice: Did they work successfully?

Cappy: Heke? Why do you ask?

Alice: You are back here with a angry look on your face. I take it the caps didn’t’ work?

Cappy: They worked! But not good enough! I want better caps and I am curious what the other caps do.

(Alice opens the chest and takes out a red cap)

Alice: This cap allows you to manipulate fire…

Cappy: That’s not good enough! Have you got any caps that can turn me into a rampaging monster or something?!

Alice: Well….

(Alice takes out a white cap)

Alice: This cap contains all the powers of the pervious caps and many other powers as well.

(Cappy grabs the cap and puts it on his head)

Cappy: Woah…..I feel great power going through my body! I FEEL GREAT! I FEEL IVINVIBLE! HAHAHHAHAHAHA!

(Cappy runs at the speed of light out of the castle)

Alice: He didn’t stay long enough for me to tell him the deadly side-effects. Oh, well, it’s his funeral!

(Cappy is running through the dark forest incurability fast)

Cappy: HAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! At this speed, I’ll be able to kill the Ham-Hams and get back to the Dark Circle time
before dinner time!

(Meanwhile, outside the clubhouse, All the Ham-Hams are lined up wearing rubber rings and each holding hedge clippers)

Boss: Alright, now if the plants or the water hand attacks again, we’ll be ready!

Penelope: Ookwee! Ookwee!

Pashmina: You don’t want to fight Cappy or Sparkle, Penelope? I think you are too young anyway. Just wait inside the
clubhouse where you won’t get hurt.

Dexter: You should go inside too, Pashmina. It will get dangerous out here!

Howdy: Yeah, Pashmina. Don’t worry; Dexter will be right behind ya!

Dexter: That’s ri- HEY!

Penelope: *sigh* Ook-

(Cappy runs past and grabs Penelope in a blink of a eye)

Pashmina: Penelope?! Where did you go?!

Dexter: She was here a second ago!

Cappy: HAHAHAHAHHAHA! She is over here, you fools!

Ham-Hams: Heke? Cappy?

(Cappy is standing not too far from them holding Penelope by her neck)

Pashmina: Penelope!!


To be continued…..