Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Casino ❯ The Casino ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Laura packed her things and got ready for school. "I'll see you later Hamtaro." Laura said as she walked out the door. Hamtaro waited until he knew she was gone. Hamtaro opened his cage door and hoped out. Hamtaro then went on his way to the club house. He dashed all the way to the tunnel, then he decided to walk the rest of the way. Hamtaro met up with Oxnard on the way. "Good morning Hamtaro" Oxnard said. "Oh, hey Oxnard" Hamtaro said. Hamtaro opened the door. Everybody was there! Oxnard ran in and headed for the table that had tons of sun flower seeds on it. "Hey everybody!" Hamtaro said as he walked in. Boss hollered, "Ham-Ham Meeting!" Everybody went to the big round table and sat down. "Now there is something new that just opened up about a block from here, I already went and checked it out.it's called a Casino!" Maxwell turned to the side and got a book. "I've read about Casinos, I heard that a place called Las Vegas has a Casino everywhere you look!" Everyone got excited, and all at once they tried to talk to Boss. "QUIET!" Boss yelled. "We well all go down there today" Boss said. Everyone jumped up in excitement.