Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The History Of Alice ❯ Alice Is Evil ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The History Of Alice

Chapter 4: Alice Is Evil!

(Later that night, in the wild woods, Alice and her family are in their house. Gavin comes out of a room)

Gavin: Well the kids are asleep. It's just you and me now!

Alice: Hm…….

(Gavin sits down next to Alice)

Gavin: What's wrong, honey? You've been like this all day.

Alice: Oh Gavin. I...I. I'm sorry about what happened at Fun land! I don't know what got into me!

Gavin: What was wrong with you?

Alice: It's hard to explain. It was like something was bringing out the anger in me and wiping out my goodness! Crazy, huh?

Gavin: Hahaha! That's why I married you, Alice! You've got a great sense of Humour!

(Alice and Gavin kiss)

Alice: Lets go to bed, Gavin!

Gavin: What's the rush….oh! I know!

(Alice and Gavin get up and head towards their room)

????: (telling the story) When happiness was at its highest. I attacked Alice's Mind! Mwhahahaha!

Alice: Wha….AAAAAARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

(Alice puts her paws on her head and starts shaking her head)

Gavin: ALICE!! WHAT'S WRONG?!

Alice: It's…. it's happening AGAIN!! AAAARRRRRHHHHHH!!

Gavin: Honey, shall I call the witch doctor?

Alice: No….I won't...I ……...AAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!!

Gavin: Whom are you talking too?

(Alice starts staggering around the room)

Alice: No! No! Leave me ALONE!!

Gavin: Alice! Please tell what's wrong!!

(Alice stops screaming)

Gavin: Heke? Are you okay, honey?

Alice: …………..

(Gavin starts shaking Alice softly)

Gavin: Alice, please answer me.

(Alice starts laughing evilly. She lifts her head up. Her eyes are now an evil red and the Dark Circle Symbol is on her forehead)

Gavin: Alice?! I………….

(Alice blasts a energy ball through Gavin's chest, leaving a big hole)

Gavin: ………………..

(Blood starts coming from Gavin's mouth. He falls down on the floor. Dead)

Alice: Mwhahahahaha!!

(Alice goes into the kid's room)

Alice: It's too dark in here. Let me light something! Mwhahaha!

(A small flame appears on Alice's paw. She throws the fireball on The Kids bedside dresser, setting it ablaze. The kid's scream and run out)

Alice: Mwhahahahahaha!

(Alice leaves the room and walks out of the house. As she exits the house burns down to the ground. Alice walks away into the night. Behind her Liam and Sally are coughing on the ground. They are still alive)

????: Mwhahaha! And that's story on how Alice became my loyal servant. She killed her husband and burned down her house! After that she came to me, she knew where I was! She helped me getting her brothers and Sisters on my side! Mwhahahaha! Yes Alice has served me well. So have my other servants! Now I have two new Dark Circle members- Stan and Harmony! My Team of Evil Dark Circle members is getting bigger and bigger! Mwhahahaha! And I don't plan on stopping! MWHAHAHAHA!

THE END