Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ The Legend Of The Sunflower Seed Of Life! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: The Legend Of The Sunflower Seed Of Life!

(Sparkle runs inside the clubhouse. Everyone is sitting around the table. Sparkle sits down next to Howdy)

Boss: About time you got here Sparkle! Maxwell's got something interesting.

Sparkle: Heke? He has?

(Maxwell places a big book on the table)

Sparkle: A book?

Maxwell: Not just any book, Sparkle. It's a secret book. I found it hidden in my bookcase. Look and the cover.

(The cover says "Legends and Myths")

Dexter: Legends and Myths?

Howdy: I get it! Read us the story of the Lock Ness Monster, Maxwell!

Cappy: No please don't! I hate monsters!!

Sparkle: Shut up Cappy! Go on Maxwell reed the Legend of the Lock Ness Monster!

Howdy: pooey! Your breath stinks Sparkle! What have you been eating?!

Sparkle: I ate a sunflower seed this morning that has been stuck under my whizz wheel for 10 days!

Maxwell: The sunflower seed smelled like pipe smoke did it?

(The ham-hams gasp)

Sparkle: MAXWELL! You promised you wouldn't tell! I had no choice! Sandy forced me and-

(Maxwell looks like he's going to cry)

Sparkle: oh...I'm sorry I didn't mean….

Maxwell: It's ok Sparkle. It's not your fault that Sandy has fallen under a spell. Anyway, I found something in this book that might interest all of you!

Boss: What?

(Maxwell opens the book; he turns to a page with a picture of a giant golden sunflower seed)

Oxnard: WOAH! Look at that sunflower seed!

Pashmina: What's that Maxwell?

Maxwell: It's the sunflower seed of life, everybody! With the power to bring back anything who has died!

Boss: Maxwell, What are you saying? You mean-

Maxwell: Yes, if we find this seed we can bring Hamtaro back to life!

Cappy: Really?!

Pashmina: That's hamtastic!!

Penelope: (jumping up and down) Okwee! Okwee!

Sparkle: YES! I can't believe it! Hamtaro' s coming back!

Maxwell: I don't want to upset everyone but it says here that the sunflower seed of life is located in a place called Twi, and that's 10 miles away!

Ham-Hams: WHAT?! TEN MILES?!

Howdy: I can't walk ten miles. That's crazy!

Sparkle: Howdy's right! Were hamsters not humans with cars!

Boss: I can't believe you two! Were talking about bringing Hamtaro back to life here!

Pashmina: Boss is right! Ten miles is a long way but it is for Hamtaro!

Penelope: Ookwee!

Howdy: I guess you're right!

Dexter: Wait a minute here! I don't believe there is a sunflower seed that bring Hamtaro back to life! It's just a legend right? I'm not walking ten miles and finding out that the seed doesn't even exist!

Maxwell: You got a point there.

Boss: Well, I'm going anyway! I don't care what you all think! I go by myself if I have to!

(Boss runs out of the clubhouse)

Maxwell: Boss wait!

Sparkle: Poor fool. Believing in fairly tales like this!

TO BE CONTINUED………...