Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Legendary Seed– Bring Hamtaro Back To Life!! ❯ Fun In The Town ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7: Fun In The Town

(The Ham-Hams are having fun in the town of Hamson. Pashmina and Penelope are shopping, Sparkle and Oxnard are at a café, and Howdy and Dexter are shopping too looking for a present of Pashmina. Maxwell is checking out the library and Boss is at the "Car hire")

Boss: Ur..yeah..I like to hire out a car please.

Salesham: Certainly my good Ham! Which one would you like?

(At the Library)

Maxwell: Excuse me, do you have a book on "spells"

Librarian: Sure. Third aisle. Go left from here. You can't miss it.

Maxwell: Thank-Q.

(At the café)

Sparkle+Oxnard: Turkey sandwiches! Sunflower ice cream! Chocolate cake!!

(At the Mall)

Pashmina: Oh look at this ribbon Penelope! Sandy will love this. Don't you agree?

Penelope: Ookwee!

(Elsewhere in the mall)

Dexter: Aha! I bet Pashmina will love this Pink scarf. It's better quality than her old one!

Howdy: Look at these Aprons! I get Pashmina one. A pink one. Then we both have Aprons. We be a pair!

(Night falls. The ham-Hams meet in the park)

Boss: What a day! Car hires are too high! I found a hotel that we can stay in for the night!

Sparkle: Is it a big posh Hotel with service?!

Boss: Ur…not exactly.

(The hotel is a big blue building with "OT E " on it)

Howdy: OTE? What's a OTE?

Sparkle: What a dump! We're not staying here are we?

Boss: It's the only place I can afford. It will have to do!

Maxwell: It's better than nothing.

(The Ham-Hams go inside the hotel, in the hotel; the Ham-Hams look around the dump. Boss goes up to rep and rings the bell; an elderly grey Hamster goes over to Boss)

Old Hamster: Yes? Can I help you?

Boss: Hi, I like a room for 8 please.

Old hamster: you're in luck! We have only one room left!

(The old hamster hands Boss a key)

Old Hamster: That's the key to Room 50. Third floor, it's got 8 beds and a washroom. That will be 50 sunflower seeds please.

(Boss gives the old hamster 50 sunflower seeds)

Old Hamster: Thank-Q! This porter will take you up to your room. Hope you enjoy you stay.

(A young blue hamster steps out)

Porter: Hamha! I'm Melvin. I will show you to your room. Follow me!

(Melvin leads The Ham-Hams to their rooms)

Melvin: Keys please……

(Boss hands Melvin the keys and he opens the door)

Melvin: This is your room! Ladies first!

(Pashmina, Penelope and Sparkle walk in first followed by the boys. They find their beds and lie on them)

Melvin: I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything. Just give me a buzz! Bye-Q!

(Melvin leaves shutting the door behind him)

Boss: Alright. Get some sleep Ham-Hams. We got a long day ahead of us!

Sparkle: Don't remind me!

TO BE CONTINUED………..