Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The New Ham-Hams ❯ The Morning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The New Ham-Hams
By: PerfectKirbyJr
 
Chapter 1: The Morning
 
The day had begun. The sun was just cracking over the horizon. The dew on the grass was in small beads and still making the grass wet to step on. Hamtaro's house was still asleep. In fact, the whole town was.
 
That is, except Hamtaro.
 
Hamtaro was up in a jolt. He rubbed his eyes and shook off the sleep the still clung to him like Velcro. He ate a Sunflower Seed, drank some water, and unlocked the door on his cage. He was off to the clubhouse for a pre-morning meeting.
 
He practically slid across the grass in route to the clubhouse. It was hard to walk, mostly because the grass had not been cut for some time, and the dew on the grass. “Grooba!”, Hamtaro muttered, “All this new grass is going to give me a workout!”
 
Finally, after several minutes of hard walking to the clubhouse, he finally got to his destination. He opened the front door to the clubhouse and mazed his way though the tunnels. He opened another door, and he was in the main clubroom.
 
He was obviously the only one there, except Boss and Snoozer, for which this was there home. Hamtaro searched for the lights and eventually found them. He flipped on the lights and everything suddenly got bright. Maybe TOO bright. Hamtaro was fazed as the light hit him, because he had been in the dark form as soon as he woke up. As his eyes adjusted to the newfound light, he sat down in a chair that had been placed on the outside of a round table on the middle of the room.
 
Boss was the second to arrive. He came out of his room and went into the main clubroom. “Hamtaro? Are you already here??”, Boss asked him. He was still half-asleep.
 
“Hamha, Boss!”, Hamtaro greeted. “I know it's early for the meeting, but I wanted to make sure that everything was alright.”
 
“Heh, that's the LAST thing, you need to worry about, Hamtaro.”, Boss chuckled.
 
“Heke? What do you meen?”, Hamtaro queried.
 
“Look behind you.” Boss said with a smirk.
 
Hamtaro glanced behind him, and what to his little eyes to appear than a table FULL of sunflower seeds, punch, lemonade, appetizers of ALL kind. Hamtaro drooled at the thought of biting into those unusually large sunflower seeds.
 
“So, you like it?”, Boss asked him.
 
“Boss! This is amazing! Where did you get all of this stuff?!”, Hamtaro queried.
 
Boss chuckled a bit and sat down. “Hamtaro, we are getting some new members. That is what this meeting as all about, anyway. One of the new members supplied me with a LOT of this stuff. Their names are Raiden and Chaco.”
 
“Heke? Raiden? Chaco?”, Hamtaro puzzled.
 
“Yes. Chaco supplied me with this stuff.”, Boss told him.
 
“Well, I guess we have to wait for the others, then.”, Hamtaro said to Boss.
 
End Chapter.