Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest ❯ The Answer (is it what you wanted to hear?) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey, it's me again. R&R, OR I WILL NOT UPDATE. Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
"Vait! I- maybe ve could start small."

" Great! Movie tomorrow?" Boss's eyes positively gleamed with joy.

"Erm, smaller pet,"Bijou softly spoke.

"Oh. Uhh, coffee, here tomorrow?"Boss tentatively asked.

" I vould be absolutely delighted," Bijou smiled. She wasn't entirely sure of feelings towards Boss, now anyways, but this, she figured, would be the perfect time to find out.

That certain little hamster in the corner could no longer breath. Tears began to well up in his eyes.He had to get out, had to get out before he'd do something he'd regret for the rest of his life.

"ZuZuZu...Hamtaro...Zu...It'll be all right...ZuZu..just keep it cool...ZuZuZuZuZu....."Snoozer offered sleepily.

Realizing that the tired Ham was correct, he wiped away the wetness from his cheeks. He walked up to Bijou in the core of the room.

" Congratulations, Bijou," Hamtaro said sweetly to his secret crush. His cheeks were the lightest shade of pink. Only one very jealous Boss noticed from his perch in the corner. He eyed this new threat warily.

"Oh, merci Hamtaro. Vell, I best be going. Maria vill be arriving home soon,"Bijou returned, turning the brightest color fuschia.

"I can escort you home then! Laura's coming home early today," he explained.

Placing one paw on his hip, Bijou threaded her arm gently through. Like this they left the clubhouse, for the moment just joking friends. But everyone noticed.

"They would make the cutest couple," Pasmina stated softly as she watched her friends walk off into the sunset.

Sandy was making frantic hand motions, eyes full of panic. Penelope gave an ookwee of a warning.

"Just what do you mean, cute?"
Converting /tmp/phpEu76d4 to /dev/stdout