Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Quest ❯ Visiting ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey! Sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy with stuff at school, but it's Spring Break now, so I'll have a lot of extra time to write. Anyway, hope you enjoy the new Chapter! Oh, and check out my new story, WWII. It'll continue to grow and develop until it's the best story of all time.R&R!
_________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________
Laura seemed to take eons to prepare herself for school, but at last Hamtaro heard the downstairs door slam.

He twisted and turned down streets and alleys until he finally got there.He climbed up the tree, leaping from limb to limb, and charged through the open window.

Seeing her in her cage, his heart suddenly stopped. She sat hunched in the corner, looking so forlorn.It nearly ripped out his heart to view her like this.

Tiptoeing gently to the side of the cage, he tapped lightly on the open cage door." Bijou?" he whispered.

Looking startled, Bijou circled around. Her eyes were red, her cheeks puffy. She had obviously been crying." Hamtaro. Oh, Hamtaro, how nice it is to see you," Bijou said quietly." Come in, come in."

Stepping carefully through the entryway, he made his way over to Bijou and settled himself next to her.

" Bijou, I've- I've missed you," Hamtaro spoke, trying to get Bijou to answer the unspoken question.

" I should have known my Ham Hero vould come to set me free," Bijou's eyes gleamed with admiration and adoration." I just couldn't go back, couldn't face it. I'm just so lost, confused.My heart seems to be going in vone thousand different directions.I...," she closed her lovely eyes," I just don't know what to do."

She looked so sad, so small. Hamtaro grieved for his beloved Bijou, whom he always thought of as immortal, but it was quite apparent she was not. She was broken just as easily as the rest.

Taking her warm paws and holding them serenely in his," Look, Bijou. We all get a little confused when love comes into play." He thought of his secret love." But we'll always be here for you. We'll all take care of you." He looked deep into her eyes." I'll take of you. You're the light of my life, and when you were gone it was like someone had turned off the switch. I'll never forsake you."

" Oh, Hamtaro."

" Bijou"

They then hugged, taking each other tenderly in their arms. It was much more than what a friend's caress should be, but neither stopped. Hamtaro felt the warmness of her body, the softness of her fur, the placidness of her touch. It lasted for what seemed like hours.

Suddenly, jumping back, Hamtaro shook his head." Boss," he simply stated." Boss."

He then trudged disappointedly to the clubhouse, leaving all his hopes of ever getting Bijou, behind.


Converting /tmp/phpZDdwSQ to /dev/stdout