Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Rescue ❯ The Deal ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4: The Deal

Gem: (Not herself) I am here to help you dear Stanley.

Stan: Heke? You sound different.

(The Dark Circle Symbol appears on Gems forehead. She is under ???? Control)

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Do you want to get out of that rusty jail cell Stan?

Stan: You bet I do babe!

Gem: her voice, ???? Voice) before I let you out Stan, you must agree to something!

Stan: Wha….?

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Well? Do you agree if I let you out you will do something for me?

Stan: Anything! I agree! Just get me out of here!

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Hamtast!

(Gem walks away)

Stan: WAIT! Where do you think you're are going?! Oh man…!

(Stan lies down on the bed again)

Jailer: Hey you! I got good news for you!

Stan: Good news? Coming from you? I find that very hard to believe, man.

(The jailer opens the jail door)

Jailer: You're free to go. We've found the real murderer of Karen.

(Stan exits the Jail cell)

Stan: Catch ya later, dude!

(Stan runs out of the police station)

Stan: I'm a free ham!! I gotta catch up with my sis!

????: Wait-Q a minute you.

Stan: Heke?!

(Stan turns around to see Gem standing there)

Stan: Oh. Its you! Thanks a lot, babe! Maybe we see each other again!

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Wait! I kept my end of our little deal. Now its your time to do your part, Stanley.

Stan: Hm? What are you talking about, Gem?

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) You remember our little deal, Stan? You don't? well let me remind you. You were in jail for a crime you didn't commit, then I came along and made a little deal with you. The deal was if I get you out of jail you will do something for me.

Stan: Oh yeah. That.

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Now its time for you keep your side of the bargain Stan!

Stan: UH? What's happening?!

(Stan is now in a dark void)

Stan: What is this place, babe? Where have you taken me?

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) DON'T CALL ME BABE!!

Stan: Heke? Woah! Grouchy! He..AAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHH!!!!!! My..my..head….

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) MWHAHAHAHA!! You will join us Stanley! Join us as a loyal servant to me!! MWHAHAHAHA!!

(Stan is heading his head)

Stan: AAARRHHH!! What...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??!!

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) Bringing out your dark side, Stanley! It won't be long now! MWHAHAHAHA!!

(Stan stops screaming. Stan cackles evilly)

Stan: I am your to command, my master….

(The Dark Circle symbol appears on Stan's forehead)

Gem: ( her voice, ???? Voice) That's not all Stan. I am going to give you a special power! A power that will make you shall we say….Irresistible!! MWHAHAHAHA!!

TO BE CONTINUED…………..