Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Of Stings ❯ No Escape ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 9: No Escape

Hamtaro: Hams! Please don't do this! Were all Hammo!

Stan: Were no Hammo of yours, man!

Maxwell: Were your hamspar! (Laughs)

Bijou: But, do not worry. If you chose to serve master Stings we all be hammo!

Hamtaro: No-P, I won't! Were all equal! We should all serve each other.

Stings: You really are pathetic, Hamtaro! Evil Ham-Hams attack!

(The evil ham-hams rush at Boss, Oxnard, Penelope and Hamtaro. Hamtaro manages to escape through the door. Boss, Oxnard and Penelope are captured)

Stings: Go After him, Bijou!

Bijou: Oui, Master.

(Bijou runs after Hamtaro. Stings turns to face Boss, Oxnard and Penelope)

Stings: Ar, three new servants to serve me! Hahahaha!

(Hamtaro runs as fast as he can)

Hamtaro: All my friends. Stings turned them evil! I got to help them! But I can't do it alone.

Saffron: Where are you going, Hamtaro?

Hamtaro: Heke?

(Hamtaro stops and sees Saffron blocking the door to the bar)

Hamtaro: Saffron! You got to help me! My friends have been turned evil by Stings! We got to help them.

Saffron: (Putting on a evil smile) Hahahahahaha! The plan worked perfectly!

Hamtaro: Plan? What plan, Saffron?

Saffron: Hahahahaha! Master Stings plan!

Hamtaro: Gasp-P! Stings turned Saffron evil too!

(Hamtaro runs to the left. Two hamsters block his way)

Sasa: There is no escape from Master Stings!

Casa: Ja! You will serve him!

(Sasa and Casa eyes glow red. Hamtaro slowly backs away and bumps into Bijou)

Hamtaro: Bijou?

(Bijou eyes glow red. Bijou laughs)

Bijou: It is useless trying to escape Hamtaro!

Hamtaro: Bijou, you got to snap out of it!

Stings: It is useless Hamtaro.

(Hamtaro turns to face Stings)

Stings: The Spell I put on her and the Ham-Hams is totally unbreakable!

(The Evil Ham-Hams appear from behind Stings and surround Hamtaro. Among the Evil Ham-Hams are Boss, Oxnard and Penelope. They are now evil)

Hamtaro: I'm surround!

(The Hams-Hams close in on Hamtaro. Boss and Stan grab and hold Hamtaro)

Hamtaro: Arh! Please let go guys, your hurting me!

(Stings walks up to Hamtaro)

Stings: You are one lucky Hamster Hamtaro. You have the privilege of being my second-in-command!

Hamtaro: I will never serve you Stings!

Stings: You served me before didn't you? True, you broke free from my spell. But now I'm not using the hypnotic lights on you. I'm using my personal hypnotic powers on you! Hahaha! Prepare to serve me again, Hamtaro!

(Hamtaro wiggles trying to get free. Stings places his paw on Hamtaro's head)

Stings: (Chanting) Mai.. Mystioc. Kiio.. werm

(Stings continues Chanting. Hamtaro looks like he's going under a deep sleep)

Stings: (Chanting) Lumios..Heyu...Looh..

(Stings stops chanting and takes his paw off Hamtaro)

Stings: Hamtaro, are you ready to be my second in command?

Hamtaro: (Evil smile and red eyes) Yes Master. Hahahaha!

To Be Continued…….