Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Of Stings ❯ A Jingle Of A Saviour? ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11: The Jingle Of A Saviour?

(Stings is sitting on his throne wearing a crown and a red robe, while the brainwashed Sparkle is wearing the enchanted crown and a blue robe. The Evil Ham-Hams are dressed in dancing costumes. They are performing a dance)

Stings: Ah, finally all the Ham-Hams are evil and are my loyal servants! That's not all, my beloved Sparkle is also under my spell. Hahahaha!

(Sparkle is staring into space. Her mind is blank)

Stings: Why aren't you talking my dear? Has the crown turned your brain off? Hahaha! I laugh a lot.

(Hamtaro approaches Stings and bows down)

Hamtaro: My King, The Ham-Spies- Sasa and Casa have reported seeing a spiky hair hamster on a pig coming this way.

Stings: A spiky hair hamster? Do you know who it is?

Hamtaro: Yes, my lord, it is Jingle, the travelling poet. The Pig is called Herbert. I have met Jingle many times before. What should be done about him, my king?

Stings: A poet will be great for my entertainment. This Jingle will make a good servant. Bring him too me, Hamtaro!

Hamtaro: As you wish, my lord.

(Hamtaro exits. Outside Jingle is riding on his pig companion- Herbert the poetic pig, playing his guitar)

Jingle: Riding through the forest on a faithful pig, Wind through my ears this I can really dig.

(Hamtaro steps out from behind the bush and stands on the path. Herbert stops Hamtaro and stops)

Jingle: Why the sudden stop, Herbert? Hm?

(Jingle spots Hamtaro)

Jingle: Well if it isn't Hamtarno!

(Jingle jumps off Herbert to greet Hamtaro)

Hamtaro: Hamha Jingle! What brings you here?

Jingle: Looking for inspiration.

Hamtaro: Heke?

Jingle: My friend, I got a case of writers block. I am running out of ideas for my songs.

Hamtaro: If you want inspiration Jingle, follow me!

(Hamtaro leads Jingle to Stings Chamber)

Jingle: Why this Chamber looks like a place fit for a king!

Stings: Welcome Friend.

(Jingle turns to face Stings)

Jingle: Hamha, Grey Hamster! I am Jingle- the singing poetic hamster.

(Jingle whips out his guitar)

Jingle: …… Hamgoof! I still can't think up anything.

Stings: I got a song for you, Jingle- (Clears throat)

There is a Hamster, An Evil Hamster, who sets his sight on good,

When he finds it, he turns them evil like any evil hamster should,

His name is Stings! The mighty Stings! The most evil hamster of them all,

Stings, Stings….. Stinnnngggggggggssssssss!!

Jingle: (Unimpressed) My friend, that is the worst song I ever heard. You shouldn't sing a song evil.

Stings: Enough! Jingle you will sing whatever I tell you to sing! Ham-Hams grab him!

(Hamtaro and Oxnard grab Jingle)

Jingle: What is the meaning of this?

Stings: The meaning is that you soon be bowing down to me!

(Stings holds up a staff with a red ball on top)

Stings: This is the staff Hamchi! With this I can make any Hamster I want obey me! It is one of brainwashing techniques! Hahahaha!

(Stings holds up the staff high)

Stings: Now, Jingle, be my slave!! HAHAHAHA!!

(Hypnotic waves come out of the staff and hit Jingle. Jingle goes in a deep sleep)

To Be Continued……….