Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ The Return Of Stings ❯ Enter Harmony ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2: Enter Harmony

(Later that night)

Hamtaro: Zuzuzuzuzuzu….

(Hamtaro is sleeping in his whiz wheel)

????: Wake up Hamtaro. Wake up…….

Hamtaro: (wakes up) Huh? Who's there?

????: Wake up Hamtaro… Wake up…

Hamtaro: What? Who is that? I am awake!

????: You must awake from Stings spell.. If you don't every hamster on earth will be doomed…

Hamtaro: Is that a fret?!

????: Stings was course chaos if you don't stop him.

Hamtaro: I know he will and I will be at his side! HAHAHA!

????: Hamtaro..I will help you break free from Stings spell.

(A blinding white flash flashes. Harmony appears)

Hamtaro: It's you! I remember you.

(Harmony sprinkles white dust over Hamtaro. Hamtaro's eyes go back to normal)

Harmony: Hamtaro, you must stop Stings!

Hamtaro: But how? He turned all my friends evil!

Harmony: You figured out a way to beat Spat didn't you? You will defeat Stings!

(Harmony disappears)

Hamtaro: Harmony Wait!

Harmony's voice: Good luck Hamtaro….

Hamtaro: What can I do? I know!

(The next morning, Laura is getting ready for school)

Laura's Mom: Laura! Hurry up or you will be late!

Laura: Coming! See you later Hamtaro!

(Laura leaves the room and Hamtaro climbs out of his cage)

Hamtaro: It's time to save the Ham-Hams!

(At Stings Chamber, Stings is sitting on his throne, Sparkle is sitting beside him still wearing the enchanted crown on her head. The Evil ham-hams are doing some cleaning work)

Stings: I don't see Hamtaro anywhere. Wonder where my servant is.

(Hamtaro enters)

Hamtaro: (Thinking) Okay, I must act like I'm still under Stings spell!

Stings: Ah, here he is. Kneel down before your king!

(Hamtaro kneels down)

Hamtaro: My king, what do you wish of me?

Stings: My royal chamber is looking like a royal dungeon! Help Cappy dust the cobwebs now!

Hamtaro: Yes, my lord.

(Hamtaro rushes over to Cappy. Hamtaro picks up a feather duster and starts dusting the cobwebs)

Hamtaro: (Thinking) All I have to do is sprinkle Harmony's `Dust of goodness' on Cappy to free him from Sting's spell. But, there's one problem- I HAVEN'T GOT ANY `DUST OF GOODNESS'!!

Harmony Voice: (In Hamtaro's mind) Hamtaro….Hamtaro, please do not speak I am speaking to you telepathically. Listen carefully, the 'Dust of goodness' can be found in a special flower. These flowers grow up top of the Hill where the lighthouse is.. Please hurry…

Hamtaro: (Thinking) The Hill with the lighthouse? I know where that is. We took Pepper their.

Stings: Why aren't you working, Hamtaro?! I order you to get to work!!

Hamtaro: Yes, My king.

(Hamtaro dusts the cobwebs)

Stings: (sigh) Good work is so hard to find, isn't it my dear Sparkle?

Sparkle: Yes….My...King….

Stings: Still it is good to have all the Ham-Hams brainwashed and serving me! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hamtaro: (Thinking) Not for long Stings.

To Be Continued…….