Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Uki Stew ❯ first stew ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Just so you all know, I'm not in tune with the humans, I only keep up with the hams, so if I get any of the owners wrong (people, spelling of names, etcetera...) please let me know.

Kipp, Sue and Kylie enjoyed a nice day in the park. The three friends were happy that the sun was beaming overhead and the skies were clear. the girls had the hamster cages and the two hams kept a lock on each other, their staring contest was going on since they all met. "So what do you guys want to do first?" asked Sue.

"Tag," answered Kylie and taps Sue, "you're it." and off she ran.

"No fair!"

With that commotion, the cages were set down beforehand and off the three went to play tag. What started with three, soon became ten. Meanwhile, Cappy got out of his cage, "I thought they would never leave." he said and went over to Penelope's cage. "Okay Penelope, I'm coming in." Penelope acknowledged Cappy and opened the cage for him. Once inside, Penelope shared her food with him and the two enjoyed hamster pellets. "Okyoo, okyoo?" said Penelope [yeah, yeah, I know. I should have her speak huh? Not this time.]

"Well I'm enjoying the day." Cappy chimed.

"Okwee."

"You know what would make this day a whole lot better?"

"Okwee, okwee?"

"Smoochie."

"Ok-yooooooooo!"

Cappy had embraced Penelope before she could react and the concealed ham melted into his arms. This of course lasted for a while, and the two enjoyed every last second of their making out. During play, Kylie and the crew were playing hide and seek now and Kylie had Kipp by the hand. "Where are we going?" asked Kipp.

"My favorite hiding place." Kylie answered. "No one will ever find us here."

"Are you sure?"

"If they don't find us, you have to make out with me."

"Um... deal."

I won't explain the obvious people. One of the seven other kids, Carolyn, was looking for her friends. She had managed to find Sue, Jennifer, rick and Holly, but no one else. "I wonder where Kylie is..." she said to herself.

Kipp was on lookout, "Man, they still haven't found us yet." he said.

"Don't worry, they won't find us." said Kylie.

Kylie edged closer to Kipp. "Um, you want to be on lookout now?"

"No, but I want to stay right here." and with that, Kylie began to make out with Kipp. He struggled against her at first, but he gave into Kylie's persistence. This isn't so bad after all. Kipp thought, and the other guys said this was such a big deal.

"Okyoo." said Penelope.

"Don't worry, I won't be hard on you." said Cappy.

"Ok, ok, ok-"

"Now now, don't be shy, I'll be gentle. Just watch, I promise you I won't be rough."

With that, Cappy mounted Penelope and though he was on her, nothing had happened. "Trust me Penelope, I won't do you wrong." Cappy said.

"Okyoo?" asked Penelope.

"I promise, you have my word."

Penelope sighed and welcomed Cappy into her. "Ok-weee."

Cappy began to move his hips back and fourth, making Penelope wince slightly in pain, but it soon passed. Cappy moaned under his breath and Penelope did the same, Oh wow, I never knew that this sort of thing would feel like this. It's amazing. he thought. So this is why Maxwell and the others never tell me about this sort of thing, it's something that has to be done instead of being explained.

"Uki." Penelope squealed.

That must be a good thing.... Whoa, wait a minute... I... And Cappy reached his premature orgasm, Penelope soon followed suit and Cappy rolled off of her. The two hams were gasping for air, laying next to each other and nuzzling, both were happy about their sexual experience and it knocked them out cold.

*

"Aw, they look so cute together." said Sue.

"I think they're in love." said Kylie.

"They look very happy too." added Kipp.

The two hams woke up, "What happened?" asked Cappy.

"Hey Cappster, did you and your girlfriend sleep well?" asked Kipp, teasing his hamster. Cappy answered only with a blush, "I see they've made it official guys, our hamsters are now boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I guess Cappy and Penelope will be getting to see more of each other now." said Sue.

"Just like I'll be seeing more of you, Kipp." Kylie whispered to Kipp and the two giggled.

"What's so funny?" asked Sue.

"Lame joke, you wouldn't get it." answered Kipp.

"Looks like good things come in twos after all." said Sue.