Hana Kimi Fan Fiction ❯ Mizuki and Izumi ❯ Wedding ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
looked over at Izumi, it was so exciting that this time next week they would be married. She'd been waiting for this day ever since she went to the all-boys school where he went. She couldn't help but think of how fun it would be being Izumi's wife, she could see herself now. Sano Mizuki, the dog trainer and house wife, doing all she could to support her husband. Then a thought occurred to her, maybe, just maybe, Izumi would want kids when married!Imagine, Izumi and her, with children! She was dazzled by the thought.
"Mizuki, what are you thinking about?" Izumi asked her.
"N... Nothing!" She started then she thought for a minute then continued, "Well, I was thinking. Do you want kids?"
If Izumi had been consuming something at that moment he would of projected it at her.
"What! Well..." Izumi paused, he looked at Mizuki, she was pretty, maybe having a kid with her wouldn't hurt in upcoming years.
"I wouldn't mind when we're older." He finally admitted.
Mizuki smiled, she could wait for that, besides, it might be too soon anyway.

__________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ___

The next week came by fast, before she knew it, she was putting on her wedding dress. It was a beautiful, sleeveless, slim, white, long, wedding dress. It was simple and clean, she looked amazing in it.
"Ah, Mizuki! You're going to knock Izumi out in this dress!" Julia, the maid of honor, yelped at her.
"Yes! Izumi will be at a loss of breath because you are so radiant and breath taking in it!" Rio, another bride's maid, said in agreement.
"Thank you both," Mizuki replied smiling.

_________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ____

"Say Izumi, did you sneak a peek at Mizuki's dress?" Nakatsu, the best man, asked.
"No, Mizuki said she thought it would be bad luck." Izumi told him.
"I heard it was quite beautiful," Taiki, the other groomsman, said to him.
"Where did you hear that, huh Taiki?" Nakatsu asked him.
"I was outside the room that Mizuki was changing in, I caught a glimpse, she really was." Taiki explained.
Izumi straighten his tie, he was now even more determined to marry her.

_____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________

Izumi walked into the chapel to see his and her families at the front waiting. While he and the groomsmen took their places, he saw his father give him a approving look. Seeing the priest, he started to feel nervous. It was when the music started to play that he started to fully realize what was happening. He heard people gasp as the door opened. He couldn't feel his body at the sight before him. She was insanely beautiful, nothing at that moment could compare to her beauty. The priest tugged his cuff silently, telling him that he was not only staring, but his mouth was open.

____________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _

Izumi came out of the church with Mizuki in his arms. He stopped only so she could throw the flowers. Hearing some girls squeal, he brought her to where she would change for the reception.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ ______

After the reception, Mizuki and Izumi left for their trip to Hawaii.