Happy Lesson Fan Fiction ❯ Happy Lesson: Swiching Tides ❯ Arrival, meet Craig at the airport ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wolf of Light: Since I feel like a rip-off leaving only one chapter that has little humor in it I present the next chapter with another main character in the mix. (Sweat drops) although his personality can be twisted sometimes…
 
Disclaimer: Wolf of Light does not own Happy Lesson or any anime character or game character that may show up in the story.
 
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
 
Craig is at his house playing the `Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowwind' game, however, when he looked at the clock he noticed it was about 11:50 a.m.
 
Craig: Crap! I need to go to the airport or else Kate will kill me!
 
Craig, whose parents happen to have gone on vacation, left him alone in the house by himself. So due to the emergency, he uses the escape car, which is the Honda Civic 2001 edition, which belongs to Kate.
 
Craig: (Gets in the car) All right, I need to be careful. Kate told me not to wreak this one like the last 40 escape cars that were destroyed back then. However, she didn't say to drive like a maniac when I'm late. (Starts the engine)
 
Craig is driving at 90 mph and so far caused fourteen traffic jams and also five car accidents. He made it to the airport however; he wreaked the security and also ran over some luggage. But, after the wild ride the car looks like it went through hell.
 
Craig: Well, at least it didn't break into pieces like the last one.
 
Car breaks as soon as Craig finishes his sentence.
 
Craig: Dear Lord! S@#$! Kate is really going to be p&$#ed at me when she gets back. Let's see (walks up to some guy) Hey what time is it?
 
Some guy: It's about 11:59 a.m.
 
Craig: Thanks.
 
Craig was about to go to the gate until…
 
Loud speaker: Attention! Flight 144 plane from Japan to Maryland will be late due to fog. It will return until 1:00 p.m. Thank you.
 
Craig: Dear God… what did I do to deserve this?!
 
Hour pass… And Craig looks like he's going to die.
 
Loud Speaker: Attention! Flight 144 from Japan to Maryland has just arrived.
 
Craig: It's about time!
 
Craig walks near the gate and a whole ton of people walk out. And Craig is asking a lot of people if they're Chitose or not.
 
Craig: Are you Chitose?
 
Random Guy: No.
 
Craig: D@#$! (runs up to another person) Are you Chitose?
 
Random Guy: No.
 
Craig: Dang nabbit! (runs up to another person) Are you Chitose?
 
Random Girl: I'm a girl!
 
Craig: I never asked for your sex, now did I?
 
Craig gets slapped by the girl and runs up to another person.
 
Craig: Are you Chitose?
 
Random Person: (speaks Japanese)
 
Craig: I don't know what you're saying!!!
 
Chitose: (walks up) I'm Chitose.
 
Craig: Well, nice to meet you. Now shall we go?!
 
Craig drags Chitose by the collar of his shirt and goes into the upper areas of the parking tunnel, running for what appears to be dear life.
 
Craig: Now which one should we…this will have to do.
 
Craig drags Chitose to a car with a purple like coloration and also some jewels on the handles. Basically, it's a pimp car.
 
Chitose: Hey! Why are we taking this car!?
 
Craig: Because the one I took was destroyed, now get in! (shoves Chitose in the car)
 
DJ: Yo, what the hell are ya doin' takn' my ride b@#$%?!
 
Craig: D@$#. Sorry but…this car is ours so see ya! (Drives away)
 
DJ: Come back here!
 
What's a DJ doing at an airport, anyway? Craig is driving the car at an extremely fast rate of 120 mph. While driving over a field of flowers, through a river, pass a highway, and on a plane, and by a wild chance, when they drove off they land on Kate's driveway safely with Chitose screaming and Heavy Metal music playing at the same time.
 
Chitose and Craig walks into Katherine's house, after driving wildly and crazily from the airport. And may I state that Chitose looks like he is about to faint from shock?
 
Craig: We're here.
 
Chitose: Don't you realize you almost killed us?!
Craig: Why? Did you get hurt or something?
 
Chitose: No. And why is the house deserted? Where are Kate's parents?
 
Craig: Kate said that her parents are on vacation since she hypnotized them and made think she had good grades and also was summer vacation. Would you like a drink? Oh, and you can leave your suitcase there.
 
Chitose: Thanks?
 
Craig walks to the kitchen and after a few minutes he comes back with two cans of Coke in hand and gives Chitose one.
 
Craig: God send to hell the moron that banned Surge form the soda list. I'm not sure if Kate told you this already but, my name is Craig. I do a little of this and that from time to time, but anyway. I'll be your caretaker and buddy for the next six days.
 
Chitose: My caretaker?
 
Craig: For the entire week of the bet, you will be living in Kate's life. We don't have school on Saturdays or Sundays. And while at school, I will keep an eye on you. I know your habit of cutting classes, and it will not work here. Believe me.
 
Chitose: Whatever.
 
Craig: I'll let you do whatever you want today, but you cannot leave this house without me and during the bet you-
 
Chitose: You don't have to tell me. Kate explained everything to my moms and I about the rules and what we are permitted to do. And what if I try to sneak out while you're asleep then?
 
Craig: Well, then. I'll say this much. You won't be able to sneak out because I'll also be staying here and my parents are on their vacation. It's interesting what you can do with a Hypno Ray that you stole from the pentagon. And Kate told me to keep it and use it DURING emergencies. And sneaking out is no option. I have repeated nightmares of `The Grudge' and also my body is full of caffeine, so I NEVER sleep. Even if I'm gone, this house has high security locks Kate and I installed. There are three main locks and trust me; with this security system you will NEVER make it to the front door. If you call your mothers or your sisters, you automatically lose the bet and if you lose this early, I will decide your fate. And if you disobey, it won't be pretty.
 
Chitose: You can't be as worse as mama Kisaragi, or her experiments.
 
Craig: (grins) I wouldn't think that my friend. (gets close to Chitose's face and glares in his eyes).
 
Chitose:!!!
 
Craig: I may not know what life you have, but here in Kate's world, I can be nice, or make you afraid to even hear my name. She maybe smarter than me, but I know for a fact I make Kisaragi look like a nice person. I don't have to be nice to you, Chitose…
 
Chitose: (Sweat drops) (gulps) ok…you win…
 
Craig: (gets up) Splendid! Don't worry, Chitose. You'll be fine, I'm sure. I'll assist you in following Kate's steps, and if you can survive her life, you can survive me. (picks up soda) A toast…to understanding one's life, joy, culture and suffering! (drinks soda)
 
Chitose: `So, this is Kate's friend? I guess this is my challenge.. I wonder how Kate's doing?'
 
They talk about random stuff, then they start watching T.V.
 
Monkey on T.V.: (Singing a song) FIRST DRINK OF THE DAY!
 
Craig: (watching T.V.) So, what grade are you in?
 
Chitose: ( watching T.V.) Senior, you?
 
Craig: Senior.
 
Chitose: What time is it?
 
Craig: (Looks at the clock) 6:30 p.m. I'm ordering pizza. What kind do you want?
 
Chitose: Pepperoni.
 
-1 hour later…-
 
Craig: (saying a prayer) Father, bless this food for our use, thus and thy service. Amen.
 
Chitose: Whatever.
 
Craig: Do not say that! Say “Amen”! You never say “whatever” to God!
 
Chitose: Alright! Amen.
 
Craig: Now let's eat. (eating) So Chitose, why do you have five mothers?
 
Chitose: They were adopting me at the same time. They're crazy but, good people.
 
Craig: Crazy?
 
Chitose: Mutsuki makes me study, Uzuki makes me do ballet, Satsuki goes medieval in gym, Yayoi thinks I'm cursed and carries a sword, and Kisaragi does experiments on me and makes me watch animals like snakes.
 
Craig: (seeing things) What the hell is that?! (pointing to a crawling ghost woman from `The Grudge')
 
Ghost Woman: (croaks)
 
Chitose: What? I don't see anything.
 
Craig: (looks at the pizza) I am never ordering pepperoni and mushroom again…
 
Chitose: You said that tonight, I can do what I want. What do you mean by that?
 
Craig: I'm not going to have you sit around doing nothing, Chitose. In fact, I have a list of things that Kate and I would do that I will have you do in her stead.
 
Chitose: What kind of things?
 
Craig: If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. I want you to promise that whatever I give you or tell you to do you will go along with it and you will do as I say.
 
Chitose: What do you mean?
 
Craig: No matter how hard or crazy it is, I want you to go along on what I tell you, and promise you will keep your cool in doing so.
 
Chitose: Sure.
 
Craig: Good. Welcome to Kate's World. Now please pass the huge bottle of vanilla coke.
 
 
Wolf of Light: Seems to me the Editor did a good job… (Looks around) where did those crazy artists go? Oh well, please review! (Puts on a safari hat and pulls out a net) I'm off to hunt a puppet and social reject for the time being.