Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 1. Introduction ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Honestly. Who didn't see this one coming as soon as I announced this was a PsychHP crossover.
 
The soft glow of light emanating from the scarf-covered lamps combined with the strong perfumes cast a haze about the room. Shawn was fighting to stay awake while Gus was cursing the Super-Smeller with everything he had. Hermione wasn't in this class with them, so Ron and Harry were left with the task of making sure they could catch up with everyone else. Shawn was just about to surrender himself to sleep when the professor arrived. In a flurry of sequins, tulle, and silk, she manifested just behind the new students. “I see we have two new faces today. It is just as I had foreseen.” She made he way to the front of the classroom, accompanied by the excited squeals of Lavender and Parvati.
Ron snorted. “She's a total fraud,” he muttered to Shawn and Gus, “Don't take anything she says too seriously.”
By now, the two men were focused on the professor as she blinked her magnified eyes behind her glasses and poured herself a cup of tea, shawls dangling precipitously over the steady stream of liquid. She turned once again to the new students. “Because you two so obviously lack The Sight, I must properly introduce myself. I am Sybil Trelawny, your divination professor. And you two are? I, of course, already know. It is for the benefit of the students that I ask you this.”
Gus, already sensing trouble in the making, let out a meek, “Burton Guster.”
Shawn, now fully awake, gave the professor a rakish grin. “Shawn Spencer, Head Psychic for the SBPD.”
 
I can see the trouble brewing.
 
Review!