Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 17. Blood ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! The 17th chapter is also the 17th prompt! I swear I didn't plan it that way.
 
I just watched "The Old and the Restless." The whole blood converstion jumped at me when I was wondering what to write.
 
 
Shawn, being his usual self, was incredibly curious about the new world they had landed in. Unfortunately for him, he was still tied to the castle. Every time he tried to step off the grounds, he would disappear and then reappear in the Great Hall. (Ron had once called it `apparating,' but Hermione was quick to point out the errors in that theory.) Gus, having watched Shawn's first couple of hundred escape attempts, knew better than to try it. Thus, with the two trapped at the school and therefore unable to explore Hogsmeade, Ron, Harry, and the Weasley twins had decided to bring Hogsmeade to them.
This was how both Shawn and Gus came to be found in the Gryffindor common room, surrounded by treats from the neighboring town. As Gus tentatively sipped a bottle of butterbeer, Shawn opened a bag from Honeydukes and retrieved a blood pop. “You want one?” he asked his friend, holding the bag toward him in offering.
Gus made a face. “I can't believe you'd actually eat one of those.”
“Dude. You've been trying my whole life to make me lick my blood, and now that I'm actually willing you're criticizing me? Nice.”
“That's not your own blood.”
Shawn popped the sucker into his mouth in reply. “Mmmm… Blood…”
 
Review!
 
On a different note, blood pops (the strawberry ones that one can actually buy) are amazing.