Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 38. Abandoned ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ZOMG!!!!11111one11!!! It's the twentieth chapter! The story is a fifth of the way done! Then again, that means I still have 80 chapters left. Urgh.
 
 
“I can't believe you got detention, Shawn,” Gus muttered as he worked on his Transfiguration essay.
“You don't mean that.” Shawn sat across the table from his friend, pretending to work on his Transfiguration essay.
“No. I don't. Getting detention, again, after patronizing a teacher, again, is totally something you would do. I'm just glad I didn't get dragged into it this time.”
Shawn, finally giving up his act, set down his pen. “Well, about that…”
Gus raised his head to glare at his friend. “No, Shawn.”
“You haven't even heard what I was going to say yet.”
“I don't need to, Shawn. You tried the same thing in 8th grade.”
“But-”
“I said `no,' Shawn,” Gus repeated, turning to his homework once more, “I am not going to get detention just so I can keep you company.”
The pseudo psychic stared at his friend aghast. “I can't believe you would abandon me in my time of need!” he shouted before racing up the stairs to the dorms.
Gus rolled his eyes. “Drama queen.”
 
Review!