Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 30. Under the Rain ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Err... This was the only this I could think of for this prompt that wasn't completely sappy.
 
It was, Gus supposed, inevitable that Shawn would team up with the Weasley twins and help to create certain products. Therefore, he wasn't particularly surprised when his friend disappeared with the two everyday for a month. Every time he caught a glimpse of the trio, they were huddled together in some corner, successfully hiding the source of various strange smells and sounds. He just knew they were up to no good.
Thus, when Shawn sat down next to him in the great hall one morning, trying his best to be inconspicuous, Gus was on guard. “What did you do?” he asked warily, not entirely sure he wanted to know.
Shawn turned to the salesman. “You sound like you don't trust me?”
“I don't.”
As Shawn clutched his hand to his chest and stared at Gus in mock shock, a small rain cloud formed above the psychic's head. The rain that began to pour didn't seem to wet Shawn, but still somehow managed to drench Gus' plate. “That hurt,” Shawn said. Gus merely held up a piece of now soggy toast in response.
 
Review please.