Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 66. Traps ( Chapter 34 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This prompt was chosen by a roll of dice. XD
 
“I hate you, Shawn.” Gus, arms akimbo, quickly shifted his expression into a glare as he spun in his friend's direction.
Shawn pouted as he, too, spun around. “Sure. Blame me, why don't you?”
“It's never failed me yet. After all, it always is your fault.”
“Hey!”
Gus looked pointedly at his friend as he twirled around once more. “Don't try to deny it.”
Shawn placed his hands on his hips in an effort to look menacing, an effect that was ruined by the fact that the two were suspended by a loop of rope around one ankle each. “How is this one my fault? It's not like I claimed to have Indian blood as a result of working in that casino.”
Gus snorted. “Not this time, you didn't.”
The faux psychic continued as though his friend had never spoken. “It may just be a result of the blood rushing to my head, but I can't think of any way that us walking into these traps could possibly be my fault.”
“You can't have forgotten asking that centaur for a lift. That was incredibly rude, you know. It's no wonder he sent us in this direction.”
“…”
“What? Nothing to say?”
“Oh shut up and help me figure out a way down.”
 
Review!