Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 52. Deep In Thought ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn. What am I to do with you?
 
The two bullies stared at Shawn as they tried to process his words. The psychic waited for them to realize that they had been insulted, but they were still thinking it over a minute later. Shawn blinked at them a few times before sharing a look with Gus, who was still retaining some distance.
Suddenly, one of the two (Shawn had never bothered to differentiate between them as they were always together) frowned and rumbled a disgruntled, “Hey!”
The second followed with an equally offended grunt.
The Spencer scion turned to face the duo with a raised eyebrow.
Draco Malfoy, who was just exiting the library, gazed upon the three with the same expression.
“Jeez,” Shawn joked, “Don't think so much. You're starting to remind me of Hamlet. You remember his fatal flaw, right Gus?” But Gus, sensing the approaching danger, had successfully hidden himself behind a particularly amused suit of armor.
Crabbe and Goyle narrowed their eyes in thought as they once again attempted to decipher Shawn's words.
The man prepared himself to wait. This could take a while.
Malfoy, apparently taking pity on his goons, sighed and spoke up. “He just called you stupid.”
The duo began to crack their knuckles menacingly and Shawn squeaked, suddenly envious of Gus' hiding spot.
 
According to my Brit. Lit teacher, Hamlet's fatal flaw was that he thought too much.
 
Review.