Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 88. Pain ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I've never actually written whumpage before, so I have no idea how I did.
 
A fist hauled him to his feet and another connected with his gut. At first he didn't feel it, doubled over as the air rushed from his lungs. It was only once he had managed to grasp onto a bit of breath that he felt the pain blossom outward from the point of impact. The sensation caused him to gasp, which only quickened the sensation. He felt another blow hit him from the side and he stumbled, only remaining upright due to his two attackers. The pain from the latest hit mingled with that of the first and intensified to the point that he could hardly take in air without promptly expelling it in pitiful moans. He wondered if he should even bother trying to fight back; judging by the force of their fists on his body, the two students were built like gargoyles. From somewhere just outside the perimeter of the fight, there came a soft clink of metal and the sound of feet sprinting down the stone corridors. Shawn took in a shaky breath and hoped that Gus got help soon.
 
Review?