Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 50. Breaking the Rules ( Chapter 61 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My little brother saw fit to give me his cold. Also, I almost sprained my ankle on the way to class (which I'm in right now).
 
Gus had gotten used to waiting for Shawn to get back from detention. After all, it seemed as though the psychic was trying to break some sort of record. Therefore, when the portrait hole swung open an hour after curfew, he wasn't surprised to find that his friend was behind it. “How was detention?” he asked offhandedly, looking up from his book.
 
Shawn dropped himself overdramatically onto a nearby chair. “Horrible,” he gasped, “I think it qualified as child abuse.”
 
“You're thirty.”
 
“I heard she punishes other students the same way,” the Spencer declared emphatically.
 
Gus raised an eyebrow in question.
 
“The frog lady has this quill which uses your own blood as the ink! When she makes you write lines with it, the words are etched into your hand. Look!” With this, he thrust his hand into the salesman's face. Continuing on, he added, “And then, after submitting me to corporal punishment, she assigned me another detention.” The psychic said this last part as though he had done nothing to deserve this additional punishment.
 
The black man found the cause of the additional detention in his friend's wounds. “Shawn,” he asked, eyeing the clotting cuts, “Why is your hand insulting Umbridge?”
 
Review!