Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 36. Precious Treasure ( Chapter 63 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I figured it was time for Shawn to have a run-in with the Room of Requirement.
 
Somehow, Shawn had gotten lost. He laid the blame on a combination of a Hufflepuff and his insatiable urge for delicious flavor. He had been walking to the Great Hall for breakfast when he heard one of the Hufflepuffs mention that Professor Flitwick kept a hoard of pineapples for the first years to make tap-dance. Since the idea of dancing fruit didn't appeal to his appetite, he set out to find the uncharmed fruit.
 
Naturally, the first place he checked was Flitwick's office. Failing to find anything there, he examined the charm's classroom. After another disappointment, he ventured forth to find the kitchens. Despite the rather awkward experience of having to tickle a pear, the kitchen was a rather charming place. The house elves gave him various offers of food, but, since none of it included the delicious tropical treasure, he was forced to decline.
 
Several hours later, he found himself pacing one of the corridors in thought. Truly, there weren't many places that he could imagine the small professor hiding things. He sighed dejectedly, for he was beginning to suspect that he would never find the golden fruit. To make matters worse, he hadn't bothered to watch where he was going, and therefore had no idea how to escape from the unfamiliar corridor.
 
As he moved past the wall for a third time, a door appeared out of nowhere. Thanks to his photographic memory, Shawn knew that it wasn't there before. Curious, he grasped the handle and pulled it open. His jaw dropped as he gazed upon the room's contents, although it quickly formed into a smile. Suddenly, he no longer cared if he would ever find his way back to well-known areas of the castle. After all, he had just found a room filled with a seemingly endless supply of pineapple.
 
Review?