Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 15. Silence ( Chapter 70 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Only thirty chapters left! Also, this is the beginning of a three chapter arc.
 
When Juliet went into work that day, she had not been expecting an owl to swoop towards her desk from who knows where, dropping a scarlet envelope on the hard surface. Carlton, a few desks away, took one look at the owl and began muttering about “troublesome psychics.” The female detective was about to ask him what in the world he was talking about when the envelope began smoking from the corners.
 
Before she could do anything, the letter exploded and Shawn's voice rang out through the entire station, loudly declaring his love for Jules and asking her to go out with him. “Not now, of course,” his voice boomed, “After all, I'm kind of stuck at a magic school at the moment.”
 
Without warning, Gus' voice added to the cacophony. “The magical world is supposed to be a secret, you moron.” Following this was the unmistakable sound of a scuffle. After a few moments of this, the sounds died out, leaving only sweet, sweet silence.
 
Reviews are appreciated.