Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 69. Annoyance ( Chapter 73 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The first spell contained herein is actually used in Harry Potter. The counter-charm however, is my own invention, as are both the incantations.
 
It was an early Saturday morning when Shawn, determined to find a way to show his house spirit, began experimenting with various charms. Gus had abandoned him in the common room, so the psychic was left to his own devices.
 
He flipped his Charms textbook to a random page near the center. Without reading the spell's description, he waved his wand and declared, “Rutilus orbis.” Immediately, golden bubbles started to burst from his wand and float through the air. Shawn grinned with glee. He poked one floating before him, amazed at how they didn't pop at his touch.
 
His excitement, however, soon faded as the indestructible bubbles continued to issue from his wand. Within minutes, the golden orbs had filled a large portion of the common room. Shawn quickly grabbed his wand and shouted out, “Desino orbis.” The wand stopped emitting bubbles, but the balls still covered a substantial area. He sighed. Gus was going to kill him.
 
At that moment, the Fat Lady's portrait swung open and a few floated out into the corridor. Gus took one look at the golden mess before muttering, “I can't leave you alone for five minutes, can I?”
 
Shawn responded with a sheepish grin.
 
Definitions
Rutilus- Golden
Orbis- Orb
Desino- Stop
Review, please.