Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction / Psych Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Drink The Skele-Gro ❯ 26. Tears ( Chapter 86 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm going to to a double feature tonight with my friend. Serenity and Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Yay!
 
It was a thump and muffled curse that had Gus looking to the door of the dorm. Shawn was sprawled uncomfortably on the ground, crying uncontrollably. At the look on his face, Gus sighed. “What did you do this time?”
 
The psychic rubbed at his face, trying to scrub away the tears that just kept coming. “Those Slytherins jinxed me or something.”
 
Gus rolled his eyes. “Well, maybe if you'd stop insulting them at every opportunity, they wouldn't keep cursing you.”
 
“All I did was say they weren't as cultured as they think they are.”
 
The salesman murmured the counter to the crying jinx and gave his now standing friend a stern look. “Watching The Breakfast Club does not make people cultured.”
 
Shawn huffed and wiped away the remaining wetness on his face. “Does the phrase `pop culture' mean nothing to you?” With that, the psychic stalked out, presumably to extract his revenge. Gus sighed once more and reached for his book of counter jinxes. Something told him he'd need it soon enough.
 
Review?