Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Welcome. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keiza was on her way to Hogwarts. To be in a very popular quittich event that the famous school would be going to. Keiza Black rarely uttered her last name because of the popular and extremely annoying gasps and mutters of “Sirius” that followed. Yes, Keiza was the famous “killers” daughter Sirius just didn't know it. Her muggle mother a rather dumb-blonde type had been knocked-up by Sirius 15 years ago.
 
Trezlana was also on her way. She was nervous to see the-boy-who-lived. Not just because he was famous for something no one actually understood so he got a pretty little scare on his forehead. Trezlana was scared because 15 years Lily and James Potter didn't have one son. They had a little girl to. Trezlana was taken away from her parents though because Lily and James knew it was Harry Voldmort wanted and so Trezlana would be safest some where else. Now here Trezlana was wondering what she was going to say to her oblivious brother.
 
“Okay we are there from this point we will all apparate into the great hall because for 10 seconds the spell will be lifted and we can get in there.” Their headmaster explained. Back at Hogwarts Dumbledore was explaining everything when suddenly the Headmaster of Haunted was suddenly beside him. Gregory a short little man that was Haunted's keeper came in to the great hall. Jareth and Pavon all arrived together in the middle of the great hall. They were the chasers; suddenly they realized Keiza was gone. Her lower body came up at there feet.
“Can somebody please pull me out of the darkness?” She stuttered. The hideous female beaters were next to appear they went by “One Grunt” and “Two Grunt” because that all they ever did….grunt. Trezlana was last to come and the first thing she saw was Harry. It was so obvious how much they were alike. Black hair, green eyes they were twins….for real.
“Welcome, welcome, welcome Hogwarts meet the team of Haunted.” Dumbledore's smile was now so big it took up his whole face. “This is Gregory Farlon the keeper. This is Jareth and Pavon Decondous the chasers and Keiza Blaaaaaaa…..White the other chaser. Meet…..the beaters. Finally we have Trezlana Po…thum the seeker. You can all take your seats where ever you would like.” Dumbledore explained. Trezlana headed for the Gryffindor table. She was alarmed when Keiza went towards Slytherin. She grabbed Keiza's hand.
“You have to come with the Gryffindor table with me.” Trezlana hissed.
“Nooooo, I want to bug Malfoy.” Keiza whined.
“You can bug him later I can't face Harry alone.” Trezlana whined louder.
“Then, why face him at all?” Keiza began to walk away. Trezlana yarded on her arm and Keiza found her self sitting at the Gryffindor table across for Ronald Weasely. It was awkward no one spoke at all. Keiza was the first to speak to said rather loudly.
“No, Ronald I don't like you that way.” Ron went beat red and Hermione spit out all of her Pumpkin Juice on an unsuspecting Seamus. Trezlana and Harry had been catching each others eyes ever so often. Trezlana knew she should speak.
“I'm Trezlana…Pothum apparently.” Trezlana said.
“I'm Harry Potter.” Harry smiled.
“No duh.” Keiza snorted. Trezlana looked at her angrily and Keiza calmed down she put her attention to licking her nose with her tongue instead.
“So you're a Seeker to?” Harry carried on.
“Yah, One of the best so prepare to lose.” Trezlana took a bit of a chicken.
“We haven't lost a game with me so you should prepare to lose.” Harry smiled cockily. That was a lie of course and Gryffindor had lost games even with Harry.
“You haven't seen anything till you played against me.” Trezlana went to get more chicken but was annoyed to see her plate was empty and now the entire table had many types of desserts. Keiza had clearly already noticed and now had chocolate all over face and tons of chocolate in her mouth. Ronald wanted to keep up and prove he was most annoying person to eat with. He couldn't so he gave up and struck up a conversation with Hermione.
The end of that night came all to quickly, Keiza and Trezlana found them selves laying in their special ladies dorms before they knew it. Keiza was fast asleep and snoring as loud a vacuum cleaner. Trezlana couldn't sleep she was restless and not ready for tomorrow. It was her first practice and she had a bad feeling Harry was going to come and watch. She laid her head on her pillow and gazed out the window the moon was full and when she looked down she saw it a werewolf running threw the grounds. She had a sudden feeling it was Lupin. Trezlana turned over and was consumed in a dream of screwing up catching the snitch and falling off her broom. She was saved by Harry who turned into Voldmort and tried to kill her. She woke up sweating. Harry wasn't the only one taunted by dreams about Voldmort.