Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Spilling The Beans... ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When Snape arrived at dinner that night his was still a nice afro. He was in a much worse mood. Trezlana sat at the Gryffindor table glaring at Hermione.
“So Trezlana what is new?” Hermione smiled.
“I don't know if you would pull your head out of my ass you would know.” Trezlana smiled back.
Ron laughed and then chocked on his food. Hermione glared at him angrily.
“So Harry guess what-,” Hermione was cut off when she was struck on the face with a spoon. “I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING!”
“I don't trust you!” Trezlana howled.
Keiza quickly came over and sat next to Trezlana smiling happily.
“Today is a big day!” Harry smiled.
“No it's not!” Trezlana jumped almost throwing her toast.
“Umm….you and I have to play against each other…” Harry said slowly.
“Oh yeah. Ha ha. That should be fun.” Keiza stuttered.
 
Breakfast went by slowly with many misinterpretations resulting in embarrassment and Hermione had received about fourteen utensils in head.
“I really think you should tell Harry.” Hermione whispered as the traced out onto the field.
“And I really think you should powder your brown nose.” Trezlana snapped.
They walked in silence Trezlana to nervous to even speak and Keiza way to occupied with a million other things.
As they changed Hermione came in again.
“Okay here me out.” She began.
“You need to leave me alone Hermione like Christ sakes!” Trezlana was getting mad.
“I would advise you leave before she reaches into your chest rips out your head and eats it eat.” Keiza warned.
As the walked out onto the pitch Keiza quickly kicked off, but Trezlana starred at Harry and noticed how much he looked like James. As she took off she did a swoop around the pitch and waiting as the golden snitch took off. As she saw the golden flash she chased it straight up into the sky Harry following her until they were side by side flying higher and higher until they couldn't see the ground. The air to tight to breathe the snitch locked in it's wings to fall down fast. They swooped to chase the thing. As they chased back into the earth Harry slipped off the front of his broom.
“HARRY!” Trezlana screamed.
Harry held his hand up toward his broom as he fell until the pitch was in sight. Everyone screamed. Trezlana struggled to get close enough to grab his hand until she had her hand on his.
“Hang on!” Trezlana screamed. Harry's broom swooped past and he grabbed hold of it and she fell away. The match continued on until they were again side my side grasping for the snitch. Harry was beginning to pass her and was about to get the snitch. Trezlana panicked.
“Harry!”
“What?”
“Guess what?”
“What now!”
“I'm…your sister.” Trezlana smiled evilly. Harry looked back as if she had told him she was Voldmort in disguise before he was bashed by a bludger and fell off his broom. Trezlana zoomed to the snitch quick and captured it. Since no one had heard what Trezlana had said and Harry wasn't telling anyone it was confusing at to how they had won. Once in the change room Trezlana spilled the beans.
“I only won cause I told Harry I was his sister and he got all alarmed and didn't see the bludger.” She admitted.
“Nice.” Keiza cried throwing her shoe at Trezlana.
“It's not my fault. I wanted to win.”
“So did I!” Keiza shouted. “I just didn't flash everyone to get it.”
“I didn't flash anyone!”
“Pretty much.”
“Well we will just have to see what happens now won't we.”
When the arrived at the great hall it was time for lunch and Trezlana smiled at everyone like it was totally normal even though she was sure Ginny, Ron and Hermione and Harry where all starring at her in shock.
“Is it true?” Ron muttered.
“What true?” Trezlana smiled.
“DON'T PLAY DUMB!” Harry found him self shouting. Everyone starring at him he slowly sat down.
“Yeah it's true. You may not remember, but I was told of how our parent's knew what Voldmort wanted and they knew they had to hide the twin sister and so they did. I survived and that is it.” Trezlana scooped more food onto her plate. Keiza chose this exact moment to approach.
“What's going on?” She smiled. No one was talking Harry sat starring at his plate as if it was about to talk to him and everyone else was starring at him.
“Nothing just a little sharing time.” Trezlana snorted.
“What did I tell you about sharing!” Keiza cried.
“Hey it's my secret!”
“WELL YOU SUCK AT HIDING IT!”
Trezlana jumped to her feet. “I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE HIDING SOMETHING!”
Everyone was starring at them dumb founded.
Trezlana slowly sat down and Keiza sat beside her.
“Well how long were you going to keep this from me?” Harry whispered.
“I don't know. Till I figured out what to say.”
“Oh yes your approach was miraculous!” Harry said louder.
Keiza jumped in. “HERMIONE KNEW!” She shouted.
Ron and Harry looked at Hermione faces red.
“You knew.” Harry muttered.
“Maybe.” Hermione squeaked.
“I have got to be somewhere.” Harry said.
“Where?” Ginny asked.
“Anywhere, but here.” And with that Harry was gone.
No one spoke and eventually the girls were gone too. Left only with there thoughts.