Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos In The Form Of Women ❯ Late Night Planning and Early Morning Flirting. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keiza took another swig of her strong coffee pure black. It was 3:24 and Keiza, Luna and Trezlana were still hard and work planning the dance they wanted to happen very soon.
“The way I see it we get some Lily Allen, Girlicious, More dance type music, Nickleback for slow songs.” Keiza was passing out. “It can rock.”
“Yeah that sounds awesome but decorations what is that gonna be.” Luna yawned.
“Cowboy theme.” Trezlana muttered.
“80's theme.” Keiza suggested.
“I've got it!” Luna jumped out of her seat and onto the table. “A muggle night club.”
“AWSOME!” Trezlana squealed.
“And no one is allowed to wear their wizard clothes.” Keiza smiled.
At 4:30 they had it all planned out and all they had to do was decorate and put up fliers or just shout things out in the great hall which ever Keiza did first. This Friday was going to go down in history.
Trezlana was about to crawl into her bed still wearing her uniform when Keiza burst in with Monster and Lost energy drink and Coffee.
“Okay this is the plan we just aren't going to sleep.” Keiza smiled.
“My god!” Trezlana jumped out of her skin. She took a good swig of monster and began to get dressed. “But it's Saturday.”
“Then put on something sexy and go turn on the cute Irish boy.” Keiza smiled chugging a whole lost.
“He is so HOT!” Trezlana giggled.
“Then put this on.” Keiza sifted threw Trezlana's bag until she found a jean skirt and threw at a Trezlana she then grabbed a black tube top.
“Wow! I will be turning everyone on.” Trezlana put on the clothes against her better judgment.
“At like 9:00 you will go down there and sit beside him.” Keiza explained.
“What if beside him is taken?” Trezlana asked.
“Then sit across from him.”
“What if that is taken?”
“THEN A HIPPO FALLS FROM THE SKY!” Keiza howled. “Let's just focus.”
Keiza made Trezlana's hair straight with a swish of her wand.
“You need to turn some one on so they ask you to the dance to.” Trezlana said.
“Oh you are right!” Keiza dug around until she found a pair a tight black jeans and a red tank top.
“But who do you want to turn on?” Trezlana spun around chugging more coffee.
“I don't know who ever.” Keiza chuckled.
 
Finally it was 9:00 when they went down. Keiza decided to come and to the Gryffindor table with Trezlana.
“WHOA!” Ron spit out his pumpkin juice when he saw them.
“That's my sister.” Harry whispered angrily.
“That ones not.” Ron eyed Keiza.
Trezlana slowly sat down beside Seamus.
“Hey.” Seamus greeted. Keiza smiled happily.
“DANCE THIS FRIDAY NO WEARING YOUR CLOAKES!” Keiza jumped up and screamed. Everyone was silent for a moment and then people started whispering.
“Alright!” Trezlana laughed before taking a bite of jam toast.
“Ron stop starring at my chest!” Keiza fumed.
Ron snapped out of his trance and went beat red. “Sorry.” He whispered.
“Is there dates to this dance?” Seamus asked suddenly.
“Yeah totally.” Keiza cut in.
“Cool.” Seamus turned away and rubbed his face.
“Well we have to practice.” Harry jumped up.
“We do…,” Seamus looked confused and angry.
“Yep now walk away with me…NOW.” Harry said angrily.
 
Once they were out of ear shot harry got angry.
“Your hitting on my….Trezlana.” Harry suddenly realized Seamus didn't know he and Trezlana were twins.
“So…,” Seamus looked confused.
“Good for you!” Harry cried.
“Okay big guy.”