Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Dancing with the Enemy ❯ The Halloween Ball- Part III ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
NOTE THIS IS AN UPDATE! I AM NOT YANKING ANY CHAINS! DANCING WITH THE ENEMY HAS AN UPDATE
Yes, its true! I have finally found the time to update "Dancing with the Enemy" and hopefully, you guys will be happy with this chapter!

Dancing with the EnemyChapter Twelve-The Halloween Ball Part III
October 31

"W-Who are you?" Hermione quietly asked her captor."You don't need to know, Mudblood," he hissed, "but we need to speak of important things...namly, how to respect those who are more important than you!"
Draco checked his pocket watch and noticed that Hermione had been gone for nearly fifteen minutes. Surely it didn't take a girl that long to...go...did it?Sighing in defeat, he walked over to Ginny and Ron's date, Lavender."Um...excuse me," he asked, interrupting Harry, Ron, Ginny and Lavender."Yes?" asked Ginny."Um..well, see...um...""Sipt it out Malfoy!" Ginny shouted."can you go find Herm?" he asked her softly."Why? Isn't she back yet?""No, she isn't, and its been fifteen minutes. And since you're both girls...I was wondering if you could...um...please maybe go and see?"Ginny and Lavender smiled and watched as Draco blushed."Sure. Come on Lav," said Ginny. Then she turned around back to Draco. "You come too."
Draco, Ginny and Lavender walked down the corridor that led to the girls bathroom. Once they finally reached the bathroom, Ginny and Lavender headed inside."Hermione?" called Ginny, checking under each stall for a sign that Hermione was in the bathroom."Herm?" called Lavender, doing what Ginny was.After a few minutes, Ginny and Lavender walked back outside the bathroom to Draco.On seeing them, he look over thier shoulder's to try and see if Hermione was with them."Well? Where is she?" he asked."She wasn't in there," Lavender answered."Maybe she is in the Great Hall now, talking with Dumbeldore?" Ginny questioned, smiling at Draco."Yeah...okay, come on."
In the shadows on the alcove across from the bathroom, Hermione watched her boyfriend and her two cloest girl friends go into the bathroom, and then come out. When she saw Draco, she had the urge to yell out to him, but remembered that as soon as her captor had heard the three, he had pulled her up, held her around her waist and held a dagger to her throat.
Draco stopped walking and ran a hand through his blonde hair. Where was she?Hermione's eyes widened as Draco stopped, Ginny and Lavender stopping as well, to ask Draco what he was stopping for. Hermione swallowed hard and weighed her options.She could stand here and be quiet, keeping Draco, Ginny and Lavender safe as well as still be help captive by the hooded man who, lets not forget, had a knife at her throat and would most probably rape her as soon as the three of them were gone.On the other hand, she could call out to Draco, hope that the captor was startled, push away and hope that Draco got to her and the man before he had a chance to touch her- with the knife and with his hands.
Praying to whatever God she could think of, Hermione took a huge breath of air and called out "DDDDDRRRRRRAAAAAACCCCCCOOOOOOOO!"She was right when she thought it would startle her captor, who moved the knife and gave Hermione the chance to move away before being pulled back by her hair."Oh no you don't!" he yelled, throwing her to the ground and jumping on her, stradling her hips and bringing the knife down to her face.Oof!
Hermione felt the man being pushed off her and saw a flash of blonde hair. She gasped as she sat up, her hands going to her neck and feeling that it was fine. She looked over and saw Draco ontop of the man, wrestling to try and get him to drop the knife.Clang!
The knife was on the floor and Draco hand the man pinned underneath him. Hermione stood up, helped by Ginny and Lavender and the three of them all walked over to Draco. He looked up at Hermione for a moment and smiled before gripping the hood of the cloak and pulling it off the man's face. Draco gasped...
Yes...cliffhanger! Yay! Well, I updated at least. And I added a little bit of action! Let me know about this chapter okay? And who do you all think it is?