Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Diary of a Teenage Wizard ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
I was born into a family of some of the best witches and wizards of all time. But I wouldn't look it have you ever laid your eyes on me, I was orphaned when I was only 1 year old and was sent to live with my abusive relatives and their pig of a son. Then I started school, and it was like being the smallest skinniest kid with extremely baggy clothes was like I had a sign on my back that said kick me. So where the hell am I going with this? Hold on, I’ll explain. First, let me tell you what this is not. This is not a story about one of Sirius and Remus' hot and passionate hormone driven teenage love affairs' . In fact, this will be the last you will hear of it until about the tenth chapter. I mean, they’re both nice and all, but I’d rather make out with Draco Malfoy than walk in on any of Sirius and Remus' “Activities”. This is my story everything in here is well... about me. This is not slash or whatever you decide you want to call it. Just kidding. I have no clue what this is, because there’s this girl (and she’s wonderful) and then there’s this guy (and he’s arrogant, rich and extremely sexy) oh bloody hell, moving on. This is a story about some kid. One whose Mum and Dad had died trying to protect him from Voldemort.. A kid who learned to always go with his heart, that real friendships are formed under the oddest of circumstances and that strength can come from even the smallest of things He’s learned that the room of requirement is the best place for hiding and rendezvous . That if your think your potions teacher hates you it is probably because he used to be in love with your mother and was the worst of enemies with your father. And that love can overcome any obstacle one has to face be it a Dark Wizard named Voldemort thats bent on killing you or detentions. He’s too honest for his own good as well. He hopes that you don't expect that this life of his is filled of love, family, hugs kisses and all that good stuff, no quite the contrary it is the exact opposite. There, I’ve told you. You can leave now if you want. I certainly won’t hold it against you. Your still here? Well alright here it is, this isn't a game, a joke or some sort of sick story someone had made up no...

This is my life. Signed, A teenage wizard

A/n- please leave a comment I need to know if I am wasting my time doing this, you have a month from today. April 4th, 2008. If no reviews can be found it is being taken down.