Harry Potter - Series Fan Fiction ❯ Drowning ❯ Drowning ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ok, ok this one is old. I don't remember; but it's old. Take my word for it. Oh and this story's ending is nothing like the real ending so don't bug me on that subject.

Disclamer: I do not own the Harry Potter Series. If I did, Hermione would be with Draco and they would live happily ever after. (That or if she was with Sirius or Remus, either one, or both) Oh, and no one wold be dead except for a few bad guys.

When there is squigely lines and stars - *~*~* - thats a flashback. Oh and the words would be itolized and underlined.
'...' And itolized would be thoughts Talking would be "..." And not itolized.

Drowning

It was around midnight when Hermione reached the lake. It was cold and damp out, but she didn't wear a coat.
'I wouldn't need one anyways,' She thought. 'It was a couple of years ago. The war. The loss of the great hero and his best mate.'

*~*~*~*~*~*

The war was horrid. There were bodies everywhere. Bodies of Hogwart's students' and Deatheaters' were covered with mud and blood. Voldemort had died but had taken Harry with him. When they found Harry's body, they carried him on their shoulders. He was burried with his parents.Then Hermione found Ron's body under a pile of stones. Ron had died while protecting Ginny; who had killed herself after Harry's funeral.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Why did you have to protect her?! She died after Harry's funeral!" Hermione screamed.
"Why did you have to leave me? Why did you lave me on this God forsakin Earth?! WHY?!?"
Hermione runs the remaining ground sepereting her and the edge of the cliff. When she reached the edge; she jumped. As she falls the reamining feet before touching the water, she remembers the last words she and Ron said to each other.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hermione?"
"Yes Ronald?"
"Promise me you will be happy no matter what happens tonight," He demaned.
"Ron wh-"
"Promise me!"
"I promise Ron," She whispered.

*~*~*~*~*~*

'I tried, love, I truely did,' Herimione thought still crying.
Her body plunged into the water. As her lungs filled up with water, the last of the Golden Trio wished that she could she the faces of the ones' she loved the most. Hermione, the last living survior of the Golden Trio, died seeing Ron's and Harry's faces one last time.




End Note: I do not hate Hermione. Don't tell me that I do because I do not. And I know that its a bit OOC but that's how I wrote the story. Flames are welcome. I use the to burn my homework and roast marshmellows.